Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:18:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gold and crypto. First in the World! GMT - GoldMine Token  (Read 1784 times)
GoldMineToken (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:14:25 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 09:56:11 PM by GoldMineToken

Of all the precious metals, gold is the most popular as an investment. Investors generally buy gold as a way of diversifying risks, especially through the use of futures contracts and derivatives. The gold market is subject to speculation and volatility as are other markets. Compared to other precious metals used for investment, gold has the most effective safe haven and hedging properties across a number of countries.

TECHNOLOGY ADVANCES INVESTMENT gives you a cryptoasset (called GoldMine Token) whose value is based on Gold. This asset runs on a decentralised blockchain and provides the following benefits:

• It serves as a type of futures contract in there is a legal agreement to buy or sell the gold at a predetermined price at a specified time in the future

• You can hedge cryptotrading risks.

If you invest in gold, you'll find that GoldMine Tokens benefits you in the following ways:

• GMT helps you use your gold-backed investments as credible collateral..

• You'll be able to trade gold quickly and easily.

• You'll gain higher returns from your gold funds as bullion prices rise.

TECHNOLOGY ADVANCES INVESTMENT has 3 active large scale exploration licenses and 1 active gold mine (>1500 kg of gold above 35m level is confirmed by SGS laboratory) in Zambia.

Since 2013, we have invested heavily into exploration and geological research as well as obtaining licenses and local permits. We own a plot of 750km2 with a high percentage of gold and copper confirmed.

Overview

The Project offers crowdfunded investments in the GoldMine Token, which is implemented as a financial instrument on the blockchain platform and is backed by the industrial commodity (gold).

A general overview of the GoldMine Token Project is shown in Picture (https://goldmtoken.com).

Summary
Planned extraction capacity: 50-60 kg per month
Planned profit: 2 000 000 $ per month
The total number of tokens - 1 200 000 GMT
Price for 1 GoldMine Token (GMT) approx. 3,2$
1 ETH - 100 GMT

Pre-Sale discount – 50%
Pre-Sale CAP – 2 000 ETH
1 ETH – 200 GMT
Total number of tokens on Pre-Sale – 400 000 GMT
ICO CAP - 800 000 GMT
1 ETH - 100 GMT

After ICO all pre-sale participants will get 15% of Ether collected during ICO - and you still keep your tokens

Buy-back of GoldMine Token options will be made ten months after the end of the ICO in an amount equal to not less than $450000 per month. Investors will be also entitled to exchange GoldMine Tokens for the relevant physical amount of concentrate of gold (underlying asset) calculated on the basis of 12GMT = 1 gram of the gold.

5 % of ETH collected - will be used for team reward, bounty and general administrative purposes.

Investors will additionally be able to trade GoldMine Token options for the Company'sstock, if the Company is eligible for IPO.

Links:
https://t.me/gmtico
https://goldmtoken.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abdulmozadm

Activity: 87

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:15:30 PM

Pretty assured investment overall.I will participate on your bounty campaign if i am qualified. For now, Let me watch this thread for more updates. Thank you
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:22:39 PM

can you give more information about company and dev team. so you will have pre sale on 14-9?

Glundung

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:24:30 PM

Wow interesting project, having this crypto currency based price from the gold price.
I think that will give a stable price rate for the coin.

GoldMineToken (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:29:06 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 09:13:26 AM by GoldMineToken

Hi All! Now we have beta version of the web-site. Thank you for your interes! Now you can ask your questions, we'll answer all of them in a few days.

meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:33:16 PM

Interesting. So this coin will be pegged to the price of gold eh. Cool so I guess the coins are backed by a reserve. Is it audited? I'm interested but why not make a gold money account and support my boy schiff
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

So if the GMT token is a proof of asset (gold) registered on the Ethereum network, in what way is it different/superior to the Digix project?

Would you be able to share a comparison between both protocols?

Thank You!!
Jasonbeetle

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:03:10 PM

Russians mine gold in ZAMBIA Grin Grin Grin
WTF?? Roll Eyes
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:05:28 PM

I look forward to more information about the project, team, roadmap, etc.
GoldMineToken (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:26:22 PM

So if the GMT token is a proof of asset (gold) registered on the Ethereum network, in what way is it different/superior to the Digix project?

Would you be able to share a comparison between both protocols?

Thank You!!

The main difference that they are buying gold, and we are mining it. 
GoldMineToken (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:56:05 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 03:29:59 PM by GoldMineToken

Interesting. So this coin will be pegged to the price of gold eh. Cool so I guess the coins are backed by a reserve. Is it audited? I'm interested but why not make a gold money account and support my boy schiff

It is backed by the gold we're  gonna mine. We have all certificates and it's all audited by the goverment, you can see its all at our website https://goldmtoken.com/ . The price of GMT will go up during the mining process + we have a discount for early participants
pablitos

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:00:57 AM

already contacted some big poloniex exchange, bittrex, in case investors need liquids and be able to sell their currency? only you buy again from 10 months?
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:02:08 AM

this project seems very good for us to follow it, from the concept this project can for future investment, for now, maybe I will bookmark first, to see how the development of this project in the future, but the concept is good, good luck dev
GoldMineToken (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:20:20 AM

already contacted some big poloniex exchange, bittrex, in case investors need liquids and be able to sell their currency? only you buy again from 10 months?

Tokens are gonna trade at exchanges after ICO, buy-back is after 10 month (in case if you still keep it). Early buyers also get 15% of the ETH collected during the ICO. 
GoldMineToken (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:37:36 AM

this project seems very good for us to follow it, from the concept this project can for future investment, for now, maybe I will bookmark first, to see how the development of this project in the future, but the concept is good, good luck dev

Thank you  Smiley
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:46:08 AM

I'm fed up with this "gold" crypto business.
Registered in HK, mining in Zambia!  Roll Eyes
No profile links of the team as well as the advisers.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:48:44 AM

can you make more unique ?
the coins based on metals or precious price is a ridiculous,
it's same like those so called project backed by the Gold,Silver etc etc.
what is the different between your project and them ?
other than that your Thread do not describe it in the detail,
where is the team ? where is the roadmap ? where are you ?

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
clixcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:59:55 AM

https://goldmtoken.com/

You can find the team profiles and advisors on official website but it seems they don't have professional kind of approach for this project. Nothing explained in WP how this token will work and what benefits investors will get to buy this token.
GoldMineToken (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:34:57 AM

https://goldmtoken.com/

You can find the team profiles and advisors on official website but it seems they don't have professional kind of approach for this project. Nothing explained in WP how this token will work and what benefits investors will get to buy this token.

Thank you for your answer. As you admitted the team and details can be found at the website. In two words GMT is an option contract (derivative)  for the sale of future mined gold by discounted price. Right now we're selling it cheaper because it's not mined yet. By the time (10 month) it's price will rise. So we have a buy-back programm (optional) because it's simply profitable for us. 
GoldMineToken (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:50:34 PM

We are glad to  introduce you the key aspects of the new report SGS laboratory Indicators of mineral content in samples from the new site: https://goldmtoken.com/geologic.pdf 

More than half of the samples showed positive results with high gold and anomalous copper content!

You are welcome to take part at our Pre-Sale. All participants get 50% discount and 15% of the ETH collected during ICO.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: