Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:05:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: STRATIS Pumping again...be careful  (Read 2932 times)
fatlever (OP)

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:57:49 AM

The price of Stratis has been hit pretty hard the past month or so and this is not a pump.  It's just a natural price increase since it is very undervalued.  It has yet to pump and is destined to when the releases are out.  Better get back in if you sold at the bottom.  Stratis is the future!

Hope you enjoyed your natural price increase  Roll Eyes  I think people need to read Theymos list of coins with some technical merit. 

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2095328.0

The list is pretty much empty.  He doesn't have time to research it all but every time you look deep into a coin it's either:

• Pump and Dump
  • Vaporware
  • Hype and Speculation based on a tech that can't deliver
  • Riding the coattails of Bitcoin's success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
keziakusayang

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:29:55 AM

Stratis is already too high. I dont thin its going to pump again in one year. Stratis has given 600x againt dollar from its initial ico price. Its time to o5her alt coin to pump. I think next altcoin to get pump is cindicator. It is very good fundamental project.and really usefull for trade.
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:44:58 PM

With the Chinese stance on ICO bringing down Chinese smartcontract platforms, it seems that people have found a reason to pump Stratis.  I'd be really careful - posted some of this before in other forums.

• For a C# smart contract platform (using a language that a ton of people already know well), development community and technical talk in forums is non-existent (look at early Ethereum technical discussions in reddit, there is NOTHING anywhere for Stratis)
  • the CEO talks a lot of fluff and provides virtually zero technical knowledge
  • there seem to be like maybe 1-2 developers behind it, that's it
  • the full node has been downloaded maybe by a dozen people, total number of downloads for all versions is tiny for a top #20 crypto
  • virtually non-existent communication from the development team
  • a lot of non-technical people who seem to have bought it pumping it with fluff articles, blogs and youtube video
  • Hype about releasing Breeze Wallet pumps up the price months back, then never released, then release hype then delay, months later we get hype again

Also this guy did a really good research on a lot of red flags with Stratis, you should read it:

https://cryptoizzy.blogspot.de/2017/06/stratis-coin-redflags-abound-in-short.html

Thank you for your research on Stratis. It will save me a lot of time when I'm doing my own. Now I've already cooled down on quite a lot about the option of investing in Stratis...
vlad06

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:12:21 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2017, 04:46:29 PM by vlad06

I've never looked at Stratis like this. Interesting indeed.

Edit: I have just read the info here - https://cryptoizzy.blogspot.co.uk/2017/06/stratis-coin-redflags-abound-in-short.html

I tried to paste it in their Slack to get some devs to answer it but the Slack seems to have banned the pasting of that link....

RED FLAG for me.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:04:51 PM

I cannot tell if this is FUD or legit....straits was always one of my go to coins but its performing like shit lately

I'll be watching this thread
It is easy to discern FUD from legit concerns, most FUD has no backing or a research done, its just a person or group of persons trying to manipulate the market, I think the OP is just concerned about this that is all, the points that he brings are good and should be noted by someone that wants to invest in this coin.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:17:57 PM

Good points, but careful you do not read too much into them. If you look hard enough for something, you will easily equate facts as evidence to support what you want to find. Objectively, some of these points should be a red flag, but if you look at some of the alts we all know and take to be "good", they share some of the traits. Leaders with lots of fluff. Check. Only 1 or 2 devs. Check. Constant delay on roadmap objectives, and then conveniently forgetting, check.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:40:04 PM

Thank you for your research on Stratis. It will save me a lot of time when I'm doing my own. Now I've already cooled down on quite a lot about the option of investing in Stratis...

Happy you didn't lose any money.  Enough research probably shows most coins are scams or vaporware.  Nobody has enough time to research them all so it'd be great if people share their research.  Anytime you do that you get called out for creating FUD which is sad.  

Sure someone is making a ton of money when a shitty coin pumps but someone is also going to be losing a ton of money.   I can't  believe this coin had a BILLLION dollar marketcap in June  Shocked 
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:37:55 AM

thanks for informations i wish i could see it earlier. i loved stratis but i lost my trust 1 month ago. there isnt any development. things are going realy slow. probably i won't buy it again.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:27:39 PM

Stratis is already too high. I dont thin its going to pump again in one year. Stratis has given 600x againt dollar from its initial ico price. Its time to o5her alt coin to pump. I think next altcoin to get pump is cindicator. It is very good fundamental project.and really usefull for trade.
And even if it pumps it is not going to be anything close to what the early investors already got, when I see a coin that already pumped like that I just move on, there is no point in investing in a coin like that, you are just going to lose your money, especially if you invest right now with the current price that is too high.
okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:57:35 PM

And even if it pumps it is not going to be anything close to what the early investors already got, when I see a coin that already pumped like that I just move on, there is no point in investing in a coin like that, you are just going to lose your money, especially if you invest right now with the current price that is too high.

strat and waves are so same.

i am hodler of these coins. and everyday i swear to this situation.

i think best is buy sell for these coins.
SimonJones

Activity: 485

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:05:41 PM

Move on to other coins unless you can make 5x to 10x in a year.

..............Web..............Bounty..............Twitter..............Telegram.......
.......ALL DATA ⇔ ONE PLACE.......

fatlever (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

If this Vaporware coin falls below $1.00, I'd speculate with some money hoping it pumps but you don't bet on a coin with vaporware technology and hope it has a future.  If the "tech is great" at least it would draw some developers to it. 
danceforce

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

Hope STRAT will get a pump soon. I own just a small amount, and it dropped pretty much since. Sure there are better platforms these days. But hopefully team are gonna announce some big stuff in near future and we can push it some higher.
fatlever (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:56:49 PM

Hope STRAT will get a pump soon. I own just a small amount, and it dropped pretty much since. Sure there are better platforms these days. But hopefully team are gonna announce some big stuff in near future and we can push it some higher.

Well, I guess it's pumping again.  It seems a lot of bagholders really need to pump this to dump it and cut their losses and are making people believe they are getting this cheap. 
Joshuar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:59:13 PM

The current selling price is really low and I'm thinking of buying some more Stratis. I think the price will definitely be valued.

Waves and Stratis are my favorite.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:01:28 PM

this anti strat fud is funny, i hope you all bought the dip cause stratis is amazing  Cool
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:24:44 PM

Stratis is getting close to its last major bottom in July and in a great price zone to buy
if anyone  wants too. Hopefully will do well once next major alt rally starts after Oct 25.
CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

classical pump and dump... Stratis why you do this!! I am caring heavy bags, when alt will moon?

fatlever (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:52:04 AM
Last edit: October 17, 2017, 01:08:22 AM by fatlever

this anti strat fud is funny, i hope you all bought the dip cause stratis is amazing  Cool

FUD?  I started this thread on September 10th when Stratis started pumping back up and reached around $6.00.  I was warning people not to buy.  It has been dumping every since and if you spent your money buying it at $6,  $5, $4, even $3.50 calling it a dip, you lost money.

bep42350

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:16:40 PM

• the CEO talks a lot of fluff and provides virtually zero technical knowledge
  • there seem to be like maybe 1-2 developers behind it, that's it

This is literally the best part  Grin Grin
Dude, go check the Github and come back with real arguments... WHAT A FUD

UX/UI Designer at Stratis Platform
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: