Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:33:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What if IOTA fud is true?  (Read 4076 times)
Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:16:02 AM

What if IOTA fud is true? What if IOTA Dev is actually having a heroin addiction? What if all these fudsters are not just bashing IOTA to load cheap tokens but actually care about us professional investors and advice us to not become bagholders. What if monero fans are truly enlightened ones on this forum and Lisk is the new Bitcoin and it will still grow in value? What if banned ICOs like EOS are the future of what ever they claim to be? What do you think?

I don't care much about FUDs. They are actually nuisance in the world of crypto. It may cause a coin to experience some huge dumps but for as long as the technology is good there is really no other way but up. You may call a certain project many names, but the truth about the foundation of the technology will prevail. Adopters will definitely come supporting and promoting and using it because of what it truly is.

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PNNV.com..>..Live BTCitcoin Monitor.
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:14:14 PM

Oh Gosh, how can he be a drug addict or a dealer if he works with crypto, which needs clean brains and quick wits? IOTA is a very curious project , and many guys s buy and keep these alts  to trade and to buy with this crypto things in internet
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:17:22 AM

If IOTA fud is true you may end up with a lot of really depreciated coins in your bag. The funny thing is that the project might well be successful anyway, just this level of capitalization is insane and could be reduced very much.
Justin Biebers

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:41:04 AM

What if IOTA fud is true? What if IOTA Dev is actually having a heroin addiction? What if all these fudsters are not just bashing IOTA to load cheap tokens but actually care about us professional investors and advice us to not become bagholders. What if monero fans are truly enlightened ones on this forum and Lisk is the new Bitcoin and it will still grow in value? What if banned ICOs like EOS are the future of what ever they claim to be? What do you think?
You as a "professional investor"  should know that no one will ever warn you for free about threats and scams...
Especially in crypto world which still isn't regulated at all. Every big project has a dev team so even if this is true then rest of iota team should be able to save and finish this project

But we can't know yet if the rest of the team is part of the cartel. Would be wise to invest coins like Lisk and Monero before FBI investigates what's really going on with IOTA.

Two months later and still no FBI investigation? What type of cartel are you talking about?
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:34:00 PM

I think that IOTA, in-spite of it's ground breaking technology and potential to be a game changer, is currently over-priced because of one reason - it's horrible desktop/mobile wallet. I own IOTA, in fact it is my second largest holding after BTC, so naturally I am happy about it's growth. But as it's value rises so is my level of unease and fear that my coins are not as safe as I would like them to be if I choose to move them around. One little mistake and they're "gone". But you should also understand that as long as you hold your SEED and carefully follow the wallet snapshot instructions your IOTA can never disappear. This is not a security flaw but an early development stage of a wallet that is not friendly yet for the average user. Soon they will release a much improved wallet that will bring it to the standard of any other leading crypto wallet.
In the last few days there is a bottleneck of transaction between user wallets and exchanges due to lack of node support or issues related to the exchanges themselves. You will notice this problem is common with many other coins that suddenly enjoy a massive inflow of new users. Even Ethereum has been experiencing similar issues the last two days because the popularity of one popular cat trading dapp. (I apologize for my horrible grammar... I think I'm drunk today)
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:38:36 PM

I think that IOTA, in-spite of it's ground breaking technology and potential to be a game changer, is currently over-priced because of one reason - it's horrible desktop/mobile wallet. I own IOTA, in fact it is my second largest holding after BTC, so naturally I am happy about it's growth. But as it's value rises so is my level of unease and fear that my coins are not as safe as I would like them to be if I choose to move them around. One little mistake and they're "gone". But you should also understand that as long as you hold your SEED and carefully follow the wallet snapshot instructions your IOTA can never disappear. This is not a security flaw but an early development stage of a wallet that is not friendly yet for the average user. Soon they will release a much improved wallet that will bring it to the standard of any other leading crypto wallet.
In the last few days there is a bottleneck of transaction between user wallets and exchanges due to lack of node support or issues related to the exchanges themselves. You will notice this problem is common with many other coins that suddenly enjoy a massive inflow of new users. Even Ethereum has been experiencing similar issues the last two days because the popularity of one popular cat trading dapp. (I apologize for my horrible grammar... I think I'm drunk today)

With 2-6 Billions of capitalisation (it goes up and down so much, proving there is no real money involved), Iota should be able to afford paying for some good developer to make a good wallet. If they still are unable, that's a red flag.
Dreamr

Activity: 263
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:47:03 PM

If FUD is true, people will sell their IOTA no matter how good the project can be. Hope that it is not the true. IOTA needs time to develop and every ICO requires time to become stronger. Just wait for a few more weeks to know whether it is true or not. Look at bitcoin, rumors always cause bad dump, but rumors are always rumors, it can never kill bitcoin
Why would people sell their IOTA now while they currently partnered with microsofts... I think the price of IOTA will continue to skyrocket for a while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: