Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen if we use a one currency only?  (Read 4501 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:02:51 PM

I believe that using one currency will not change anything. The poor will have less money, but the rich have more. Simply, the currency will be replaced, but the possibility of earning will not change.
If we will use the only currency then I think the only thing that will get change is the bitcoin and the importance of the bitcoin. In the past the bitcoin is being famous and it is the source of income for me. The currency of the bitcoin is not just the currency but it is the saving and the investing as well so I think it is very good to have so I think if we will use the only one side income.

Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:00:20 PM

I think if everyone in the world uses a currency, the deal is easy. People are closer together. The gap between rich countries and poor countries will be reduced. Printing money machines is also easier. Facilitating many aspects: economy, life.

It would remove inefficiencies from the system, but the gap can't be shortened with just that. It could very well get larger.

Certain regions just have it much better in terms of natural resources, population size, and higher education standards, it all affects the population's productivity.

------------------------------------------------------------
One language. One purpose. One humankind.

Too many don't care for that. Something about us.
Nothing will happen but the thing you have mention will never be happened. Because the world is so much divided in groups on financial bases religious bases and geo political bases. So in next few century this can not be happen. But may be our grand sons are much wiser  humans who can solve the problems faxing by the world and make it a global village in real meaning where borders and nations divisions have no place.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:03:31 PM

I believe that using one currency will not change anything. The poor will have less money, but the rich have more. Simply, the currency will be replaced, but the possibility of earning will not change.
If we will use the only currency then I think the only thing that will get change is the bitcoin and the importance of the bitcoin. In the past the bitcoin is being famous and it is the source of income for me. The currency of the bitcoin is not just the currency but it is the saving and the investing as well so I think it is very good to have so I think if we will use the only one side income.
Yes it possible because the world is becoming a global village and in one village there cant be multiple currencies. So the world has to be get down foe people betterment and easiness. If the concept of time traveling become true then there should be one currency for people who can use it every place because after the use of Time travelling someone setting in Australia will be in new York with in 5 minutes.
Ishika0207

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:30:38 AM

I think that one currency over worldwide is a good idea.
As today different countries have different currencies, which leads to these banks and transaction companies to earn their bread as when we transfer money from one currency to another,  these companies or organisation get some share of it,  if there is a single currency a person don't need to depend on these banks.  Transaction will be easier.
But it's has its disadvantages also.
As single currency will give chance to smugglers to smuggle more easily. 
And there will be increased in corruption also.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:04:43 AM

for example if we use the dollar it will certainly be bad news to see the habits of the corruptors in Indonesia, they will never do small corruption. What if they later corrupted $ 50 million or even $ 1 billion. Countries will be dizzy to tackle such corruption cases. that is if we use only one currency, for example the dollar currency
That would probably lead to a lot of economic problems - high price of product, weak economy, corruption, etc. One of the things that gives essence to economy is the currency of the different country. Dollar is the father of all currency in the world (as to bitcoin in cryptocurrency). If there is only 1 currency in the world, there will be no trading of money between countries, and countries will not progress in terms of its economic status, especially those under-developed and developing countries. And the worst thing, money (dollar, in this case) will lose its value since there is nothing to compare it (imagine all people eating same food). What is the sense of using a single currency in different countries? Nothing.
I agree with him, He's rumour was a lot of knowledge to everyone. We all knows that if we have once currency only into the whole world. It leads corruption in any side of government, therefore poor people have no chance to increase their type of life because it's hard for them to get some money. I'm pretty sure that war are explode because everyone in any country were want to become rich, more powerful and more money. They want to become on top of everyone due to greediness to the power of money.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:06:11 AM

Then every country will be easier to live and it will be an advantage for those people who really work hard to feed their family but bitcoins will not be used anymore since the value is very high and government will not allow to use it because it will affect the balance of the currency.

Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:05:28 AM

for example if we use the dollar it will certainly be bad news to see the habits of the corruptors in Indonesia, they will never do small corruption. What if they later corrupted $ 50 million or even $ 1 billion. Countries will be dizzy to tackle such corruption cases. that is if we use only one currency, for example the dollar currency
The one world currency is part of a long planned world domination by the illuminati. When they get control of the currency,  they will control the world. 😒

I guess more like the end of the world. Unification would make the world monotonous and moving in one direction.

Anyway, I don't see the possibility of using one currency worldwide except the world is ending as described in the bible.
Not only on Biblical aspect but also having one currency wont really be possible no matter how we do such thing knowing that All countries do have their own sovereignty and there would really be showdown of power and wont really plan to have a unite currency because they will surely accumulate as much as they can because the more of it the more powerful it would be.I cant imagine on how these things actually works.
There will be a bright chance that in future that whole world will use only one currency and that will be bitcoin because bitcoin is neutral to each and every region of the world, it blesses everyone equally and it is the most accepted currency all over the world and it is not confined to boundaries and if this will happen economy will move upward and no one will be low.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:39:14 AM

I think if everyone in the world uses a currency, the deal is easy. People are closer together. The gap between rich countries and poor countries will be reduced. Printing money machines is also easier. Facilitating many aspects: economy, life.

It would remove inefficiencies from the system, but the gap can't be shortened with just that. It could very well get larger.

Certain regions just have it much better in terms of natural resources, population size, and higher education standards, it all affects the population's productivity.

Nothing will happen but the thing you have mention will never be happened. Because the world is so much divided in groups on financial bases religious bases and geo political bases. So in next few century this can not be happen. But may be our grand sons are much wiser  humans who can solve the problems faxing by the world and make it a global village in real meaning where borders and nations divisions have no place.
If there a only one currency globally than there will be total unbalance of all trades and big company will fall. This will also effect many transaction at local level. Currency of a country decides its economic growth and its GDP also is affected due to the currency. Also there will be a large amount of black works done in the society due to this as criminals can exchange there money very easily and can do any trade. there will also be increase in global trade due to this.

The are both advantages and disadvantages of making one currency legal globally but i think it will not be a good decision for every one and we should continue what we follow now about currency
modous

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:43:45 AM

Yes it possible because the world is becoming a global village and in one village there cant be multiple currencies. So the world has to be get down foe people betterment and easiness. If the concept of time traveling become true then there should be one currency for people who can use it every place because after the use of Time travelling someone setting in Australia will be in new York with in 5 minutes.
the possibility of a world money is absolutely not another one, In my own particular point of view, Developed countries would positively profit since there would never again be cash chance in universal exchange. Likewise there would be fairly a leveling of the worldwide playing field since countries like China could never again utilize cash trade as a way to make their merchandise less expensive on the worldwide market.
coin royal

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:31:34 AM

If there a only one currency globally than there will be total unbalance of all trades and big company will fall. This will also effect many transaction at local level. Currency of a country decides its economic growth and its GDP also is affected due to the currency. Also there will be a large amount of black works done in the society due to this as criminals can exchange there money very easily and can do any trade. there will also be increase in global trade due to this.

The are both advantages and disadvantages of making one currency legal globally but i think it will not be a good decision for every one and we should continue what we follow now about currency
If we use one currency only then a lot of problems will occur to us in the life because we know that we are all dependent on each other, I mean if we visit to another country and we have our own country currency then what will we do? This is the problem I want to say so then no one will help us  not our money and also not our country so the best option then we need to choose is to use that new country currency to live life easily without any problem.
doomloop

Activity: 2338
Merit: 582

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:06:27 PM

the possibility of a world money is absolutely not another one, In my own particular point of view, Developed countries would positively profit since there would never again be cash chance in universal exchange. Likewise there would be fairly a leveling of the worldwide playing field since countries like China could never again utilize cash trade as a way to make their merchandise less expensive on the worldwide market.
I really don’t know that this will possible for someone because we can’t spend money or currency of one country to another we will must need to exchange money into the present country currency then no problem will be there and life will goes on without any hesitation. By the way if bitcoin will be legal and you have a lot of bitcoins then no problem because then bitcoin will help and ca spend out there.
It is getting more and more modern age now, all the people are trying the new things, so I think it is very important to use the different currencies as well, I like to use the bitcoin first and the most because the importance of the bitcoin is getting high and the investors are investing the money in the bitcoin for th profit and the high income so it is the modern age and the people like to use the new things and the new currencies.

Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:52:01 PM

I am looking it as impossible because there are uncountable number of currencies in the world and perhaps it happens the it will definitely negatively affect the big companies I mean it will have a drastic and epidemic effect on the economy of the whole world.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:55:07 PM

I am looking it as impossible because there are uncountable number of currencies in the world and perhaps it happens the it will definitely negatively affect the big companies I mean it will have a drastic and epidemic effect on the economy of the whole world.
If this thing would really happen then expect there would really be a chaos since countries would really fight on accumulating as much as they can if the entire supply of one currency is somehow smaller or even on bigger side they will surely strive to get as much as they can. One currency wont really be possible even on my dreams.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:31:51 AM

Using one currency will not solve corruption in fact it will cause more corruption, Anarchy and chaos. the poor will be poorer and the rich will be richer. by the way every nation have constitution that guide and protect the nation. unitary currency will cause trade imbalance and many company will be affected people will loss job and crime rate will increase. migration policy will also be affected. having one currency is practically a bad idea
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:58:55 PM

Using one currency will not solve corruption in fact it will cause more corruption, Anarchy and chaos. the poor will be poorer and the rich will be richer. by the way every nation have constitution that guide and protect the nation. unitary currency will cause trade imbalance and many company will be affected people will loss job and crime rate will increase. migration policy will also be affected. having one currency is practically a bad idea
Things won’t really be good…meeh…some will feel like they’re being cheated or something like that. And some people will want to go to a country where they will earn bigger money, cause they will discover their money isn’t worth anything.

Every products from technology, agriculture and all of them would be made for everyone, and this would make some feel like they’re getting cheated when they have to produce most of the things needed. So one Currency is a very big bad idea.
TrueCryptonaire
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:23:43 PM

If we use a single currency, this even thought make so many dreams unfold.  If there will a single currency there will be no banks for imposing restrictions on transaction taking place all over world.  There will be whole different world.  This advancement will turn the whole economy balance, there will be no forgery,  theft,  no fear.  Even crime rate will declined.  Nobody is dependent on banks for extracting their money.  There is a whole different world.  There will be peace and there will no fights among countries on money based issues.  Crypto currency will take over the money.  People will enjoy the benefits of crypto currency like bitcoins. A whole better world.  This is my point of view.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:01:03 PM

Things won’t really be good…meeh…some will feel like they’re being cheated or something like that. And some people will want to go to a country where they will earn bigger money, cause they will discover their money isn’t worth anything.

Every products from technology, agriculture and all of them would be made for everyone, and this would make some feel like they’re getting cheated when they have to produce most of the things needed. So one Currency is a very big bad idea.

Yes, it would be the end of meritocracy. Some lazy fools would have access to the same money people are working hard to boost its price. That never works, it's one of the reasons some regions of countries want to be independent, because while they work and boost the country's economy, the other regions just enjoy and do mistakes. One currency only is what globalists want.

Easy to rule a world of most alienated fools and some people working hard to maintain the globalist's elite on the supreme command.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sketztrophonic

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:40:26 PM

Unification of currency will breed corruption, chaos, greater poverty, hardship, backwardness. Is just like narrowing it down to communism and communism thrives more in an indigenous society and not heterogeneous. It will breed chaos. This my view anyway.
I agree with this. If our world uses only one currency. government on each country will be greedy in corruption and it will cause chaos also if this happen there will be a one-sided rules through out the world which will be the low class sociaty will be wipe-out no freedom and no peace.
Ryan Tirta Permana

Activity: 136
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:54:19 AM

there may not be developed countries and developing countries are usually influenced from the currency itself, it's good also everyone uses the currency only one they will not seek to another country

pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 08:15:13 AM

That, my friend would be one of the worst decisions ever made ,worse decision than the children of forest who decided to create white walkers. We will see the whole world economy collapse and all monetary assets would start to go down because of so many disbeliefs and misconceptions that people have. We will get to see THE GREAT DEPRESSION PART 2  and this would lead to the emergence of another world war.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: