Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:02:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343637 times)
SeedyMiner

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

Let me compliment the BTCZ community for handling Anthony’s hissy fit so well and carrying on in such a professional manner.  Great to see people and pools stepping up with donations and support.  And a big thank you to bitcoinz_pod for telling it like it is and reminding us of this coin's "core principles and immutability."

Adversity make some stronger while causing others to crack under the strain.  In my book, BTCZ has passed the test.  I’m still mining and hodling, looking for great things from this coin down the road.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
e4f4

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:12:10 PM

Hello Guys,
So here we go. From a decent size miner perspective - my inputs.
It is not a secret, we miners we don't go well with devs. Mainly, bc every coin released it had a lot of pre-mined coins, sometime up to 60% or any other various fees. In the meantime, the only reason why, coins succeed is thanks to the miner community. All new coins when hit the exchanges are valued a lot, then the devs sale value go down. They profit, and we collect bits and pieces. But is us in the meantime, we mine, confirm the transactions, participate in community, create buzz. Each time believing, we are on something good.  Some of us sale, some keep the coins. As for rewards, yea we get good returns in the beginning but sh...t afterwards. That is why we switch to new coins. The mining equipment cost a lot, running costs are big. There is money there, but the devs make a bigger chunk.
Personally, i don’t think my profits should go according to whattomine. Pre-determined by algo.
i remember, when panda coin came along in the first day you could do 20btc. now days with equihash f...all.
btc gold came out it gave me 2x profit on paper (now the coin is falling and i can’t transfer to any exchange bc they don’t accept mined coins yet - fuc...n jock.
It is a long time I advocate for thru miner’s coin.
this coin has a huge potential, but.
1. has to totally decentralized. every person in charge of a project must have a backup and backup need backup as well. (we know that part already)
2. no equipment that could be seized by gouvs or hack.
3. miners most be important part of your system. don’t do like Mr.Butalik did. we did make his coin great and now he would like go POS bc he cares about environment BS.
4 don’t go spent donations, and fetch for sh...y exchanges. We all know they are all crap.
Everyone in crypto will tell you what you need bitrex or polo and that is it.
You get there, when millions of miners will mine your coin, and put pression on them. people that don’t mine buy from sht ..y exchanges, at cheap price and keep coins until hits the moon. 1-2 years of waiting and your 10000$ investment will be valued at 1mil and you won’t have to work ever again. trust me is not a bad trade, just ask your parents or look at them after 40-50 years of working for nothing.
5. payments from donations for any project should be send not from zwallet but the transparent one.
6. latest ethereum fiasco - same wallet controlled or needing approval to send founds by 3 people. can we develop that it will be good for business.
7. using zwallet we can send totally encrypted messages for a small fee (obviously this app/wallet needs to be made for the phone)
We need to brain storm:
1. what to do, to keep small miner to mine your coin and smile from one ear to the other.
2. what to do, to keep the midsize from switching to other coins
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
We all know when you mine 10 coins per day at 0.1 btc you make 1btc.
Few hours later big farm jumps in the pool (most of them are programed) mines for 5min. diff goes up and they move to other coin.
They sale your coin on exchange and don’t care about bringing the market price down. And we small miners, support and mine the coin for hours because of the high diff to collect 2 coins at half price (the price won’t go 5x because the diff is high).
Then the diff goes down and then the sh...t restarts.
You can ask any miner or pool operator in this forum and all will tell you this is the case.
ok this coin is fast 2.5min but still.
I belive we should: ban nicehash etc guys. or open ONLY official pools to give people choice. Only those pools will be able to mine this coin, and those pools won’t accept any gazillion hashrates.
Or the other option is change the diff like btc ones every 2 weeks.
I am business owner for past 15 years and this is my hobby.
Any input accepted

Totally agree... And x1000 to:

Few hours later big farm jumps in the pool (most of them are programed) mines for 5min. diff goes up and they move to other coin.
They sale your coin on exchange and don’t care about bringing the market price down. And we small miners, support and mine the coin for hours because of the high diff to collect 2 coins at half price (the price won’t go 5x because the diff is high).
You can ask any miner or pool operator in this forum and all will tell you this is the case.
I belive we should: ban nicehash etc guys. or open ONLY official pools to give people choice. Only those pools will be able to mine this coin, and those pools won’t accept any gazillion hashrates.

You nailed it. Congratulations. Best post in 156 fcking pages.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
bitcoinz-pod (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:36:41 PM

Hello Guys,
It is not a secret, we miners we don't go well with devs. Mainly, bc every coin released it had a lot of pre-mined coins, sometime up to 60% or any other various fees. In the meantime, the only reason why, coins succeed is thanks to the miner community. All new coins when hit the exchanges are valued a lot, then the devs sale value go down. They profit, and we collect bits and pieces. But is us in the meantime, we mine, confirm the transactions, participate in community, create buzz. Each time believing, we are on something good.  Some of us sale, some keep the coins. As for rewards, yea we get good returns in the beginning but sh...t afterwards. That is why we switch to new coins. The mining equipment cost a lot, running costs are big. There is money there, but the devs make a bigger chunk.
Personally, i don’t think my profits should go according to whattomine. Pre-determined by algo.
i remember, when panda coin came along in the first day you could do 20btc. now days with equihash f...all.
btc gold came out it gave me 2x profit on paper (now the coin is falling and i can’t transfer to any exchange bc they don’t accept mined coins yet - fuc...n jock.
1. has to totally decentralized. every person in charge of a project must have a backup and backup need backup as well. (we know that part already)
3. miners most be important part of your system. don’t do like Mr.Butalik did. we did make his coin great and now he would like go POS bc he cares about environment BS.
4 don’t go spent donations, and fetch for sh...y exchanges. We all know they are all crap.
You get there, when millions of miners will mine your coin, and put pression on them. people that don’t mine buy from sht ..y exchanges, at cheap price and keep coins until hits the moon. 1-2 years of waiting and your 10000$ investment will be valued at 1mil and you won’t have to work ever again. trust me is not a bad trade, just ask your parents or look at them after 40-50 years of working for nothing.
5. payments from donations for any project should be send not from zwallet but the transparent one.
6. latest ethereum fiasco - same wallet controlled or needing approval to send founds by 3 people. can we develop that it will be good for business.
7. using zwallet we can send totally encrypted messages for a small fee (obviously this app/wallet needs to be made for the phone)
We need to brain storm:
1. what to do, to keep small miner to mine your coin and smile from one ear to the other.
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Any input accepted

I can't see any option of ban anyone it's free market for everyone. Additionally we are based on zcash an no hardforks are allowed other than zcash or scalability requirements. Coin should be immutable.
Investor who buy this coin today should have the same coin in 10 years.

Core of BTCZ will be always POW, same inflation, halving etc. All consensus changes should be banned, it creates just another chain / coin.

BitcoinZ - In Decentralization We Trust
bitcoinz-pod (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:39:37 PM

What happens if my wallet goes offline while I am paid by the mining pool?

Will the funds automatically get deposited to my wallet, when the wallet comes back online?

Sorry, this could be a rookie question, just wanted to clarify.

Thanks.

Wallet doesn't matter. All you need is private key to your address to own coins.
You can check your balance in online explorer. bitcoinz / bitcoin has distributed database.

bitcoinz-pod (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:40:48 PM

Question with regard to zkSNARKs technology:

Is this here https://z.cash/blog/new-mpc-protocol.html already implemented into BTCZ?

Many thanks for answering by developers.

We have all zcash features included as BTCZ is zcash fork. We also recommend to keep coins in private addresses.

bitcoinz-pod (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:49:10 PM

We have new seeders!

You can update your bitcoinz.conf
Code:
addnode=btzseed.blockhub.info
addnode=dnsseed.kemperink.org
addnode=seeder.nomadteam.net
addnode=btcz.webrats.com
addnode=btcz.es
addnode=seed.btcz.life

Seeders are very important in decentralization. If you have server you can run seeder and help with the decentralization: https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/bitcoinz/issues/12
Is Tor nodes available?
similar addnode=zcash2iihed2wdux.onion

We need TOR nodes folks!
Anyone would like to start node and post onion address? https://github.com/bitcoinz-pod/bitcoinz/issues/13

Setup TOR nodes guide from ZENCash team - https://github.com/aayanl/zenontor

We need many TOR nodes. We will be fully decentralized with TOR nodes guys.

ivlog

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:52:25 PM

what happened with pool http://www.pcmining.xyz/ ?
2nd time connection closed
elessil

Activity: 96

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:07:56 PM

Hello Guys,
It is not a secret, we miners we don't go well with devs. Mainly, bc every coin released it had a lot of pre-mined coins, sometime up to 60% or any other various fees. In the meantime, the only reason why, coins succeed is thanks to the miner community. All new coins when hit the exchanges are valued a lot, then the devs sale value go down. They profit, and we collect bits and pieces. But is us in the meantime, we mine, confirm the transactions, participate in community, create buzz. Each time believing, we are on something good.  Some of us sale, some keep the coins. As for rewards, yea we get good returns in the beginning but sh...t afterwards. That is why we switch to new coins. The mining equipment cost a lot, running costs are big. There is money there, but the devs make a bigger chunk.
We need to brain storm:
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Any input accepted

+1

This is what BzcZ team need to read. If we wanna make this coin grow we need to remove those 100 ks/s miner's. If that's possible.
PCMining

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:11:11 PM

I had to reboot server guys, sorry about that...
We found another block while reboot Smiley

Today is very lucky day  Grin

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
solisgod

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:15:17 PM

Hi all,

I have been away a few days and I come back a lot has changed. Is MyBitcoinZ wallet ok to continue with?
ctmk01

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:24:36 PM

I had to reboot server guys, sorry about that...
We found another block while reboot Smiley

Today is very lucky day  Grin

Glad this was normal maintenance. I had --eexit on so that panicked me for a while Grin
midvoc

Activity: 167

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:34:37 PM

ye miningspeed is good - i third those comments - they always pay out.

The miningxyz is good as well - they always pay out what you are due.
max1111

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:11:56 PM

Tell me how to use my wallet. Where do I install it? On a computer or on a flash card? What to do with a private key?
rizzman10000

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:16:08 PM

Hello Guys,
We need to brain storm:
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Any input accepted

+1

This is what BzcZ team need to read. If we wanna make this coin grow we need to remove those 100 ks/s miner's. If that's possible.

This is not possible. In order to do this, you would need to CENTRALIZE pools, which defeats the purpose of DECENTRALIZATION... Free market is simply something that everyone is going to have to deal with. There will be big fish that hop in as soon as the price spikes. the best thing you can do against this is mine when nobody else is mining. This is how Bitcoin Millionaires were made, in fact look at ANY of the old coins FTC, VERT, Monero, Heavycoin...etc. They all went through periods of nothing happening, nobody wanting them, then one day dev's drop some groundbreaking news on everyones head on and the next thing you know everyone wants to be millionaires. 

Take it from someone who's watch this shit from the beginning(Search Rizzman1000 under bitcoin talk), who sold too soon, stopped mining too soon, and missed the chance to retire early. If you want to win at this game. Mine (or Buy), Hold, Donate, Wait. You will make money. Its just a matter of time.

plodoto

Activity: 62

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:38:13 PM

Hello Guys,
It is not a secret, we miners we don't go well with devs. Mainly, bc every coin released it had a lot of pre-mined coins, sometime up to 60% or any other various fees. In the meantime, the only reason why, coins succeed is thanks to the miner community. All new coins when hit the exchanges are valued a lot, then the devs sale value go down. They profit, and we collect bits and pieces. But is us in the meantime, we mine, confirm the transactions, participate in community, create buzz. Each time believing, we are on something good.  Some of us sale, some keep the coins. As for rewards, yea we get good returns in the beginning but sh...t afterwards. That is why we switch to new coins. The mining equipment cost a lot, running costs are big. There is money there, but the devs make a bigger chunk.
We need to brain storm:
My solutions are
1. steady rewards.
Any input accepted

Thank you for your post. It's good to have you around Grin Grin Grin BTW can I re-post this over at FB?
swisstrader

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 11:48:58 PM

Question with regard to zkSNARKs technology:

Is this here https://z.cash/blog/new-mpc-protocol.html already implemented into BTCZ?

Many thanks for answering by developers.

We have all zcash features included as BTCZ is zcash fork. We also recommend to keep coins in private addresses.

Thank you for the clarification.
How do I create a paper wallet to be sure, that I'm able delete the wallet.dat file of BitcoinZ Wallet for Windows from my PC?
preda

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:51:50 PM

guys whattomine should put this coin at the second place for profitability because idk what is happened to the difficult but it very low maybe what to mine is wrong?

https://whattomine.com/coins/207-btcz-equihash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=1800.0&p=360.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

it say with 1800 sol you earn 400 usd month very low diff
rizzman10000

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:16:38 AM

Hi all,

I have been away a few days and I come back a lot has changed. Is MyBitcoinZ wallet ok to continue with?

No, you need to change to the windows wallet before the 28th , as the person running the online wallet is closing it down.
Turgz

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:20:45 AM

guys whattomine should put this coin at the second place for profitability because idk what is happened to the difficult but it very low maybe what to mine is wrong?

https://whattomine.com/coins/207-btcz-equihash?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=1800.0&p=360.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.1&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

it say with 1800 sol you earn 400 usd month very low diff

It's actually not true. Look at the price. It's not the right one. At the moment BTCZ's trading at .0000049 not .00000079. It's almost half of it. It may go up in the future but if you want to sell it right away, you will make half the amount.  Cry

Just realize that myself.
bitbitu

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:16:07 AM

New pool is donating!
luckpool.org

Donating Mining Pools

Another great news!
We already have 1.94 M BTCZ coins in donation address! At current price it is about 1 BTC.

After we back to real price 0.00000150 - 0.00000200 we will have about 4+ BTC for new exchange listing!
https://explorer.bitcoinz.site/address/t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ
You can also donate BTC to: 1BzBfikDBGyWXGnPPk58nVVBppzfcGGXMx

Cryptotrex is going to organize voting for new exchange. We believe that community will vote for the best option.
Cryptorex is volunteer & author of the white paper. He is going to organize decentralized teams. All new independent teams are welcome. Everyone can help, start working independently and join anytime.
All bad actors who want to change consensus are banned here.

Hello, when you choose the right amount of BTCZ, are you going to sell the coins?
this will bring down the price?
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: