Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: will btc rise next week?
YES - 7 (87.5%)
YES - 1 (12.5%)
Total Voters: 8

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: will btc rise next week?  (Read 954 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:48:15 AM

For next week it seems i'm sure bitcoin price will rising back from the current look. And i don't think at all that bitcoin prices will experience a continuous decline, this can be said to be a temporary decreased i suppose. Hopefully it really will be goes up back even less than a week can going back up.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:52:00 AM

What do you think  Wink

Well, bitcoin's price is extremely volatile and this can be shown especially in the last few weeks, maybe even months if we look a bit deeper.
I would say that it is hard to predict the future price, however anything is possible.

There have been way too many prices rises in the last year or so to properly predict another price rise, however it can be sensed and smartly sought out. Many investors all over the world say that bitcoin's price is about to plummet - but I do not think that will happen any time soon.
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:21:05 PM

yes it is true the bitcoin price does not drop below $ 4000 even now
bitcoin starts to increase, there may be hope for next week bitcoin price will be $ 4800, because the rumors that occur in bitcoin do not have a big effect on the development of bitcoin
djablom1

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:48:08 AM

yes it is true the bitcoin price does not drop below $ 4000 even now
bitcoin starts to increase, there may be hope for next week bitcoin price will be $ 4800, because the rumors that occur in bitcoin do not have a big effect on the development of bitcoin
I don't think it will reach next week to $4800 maybe $4500 but you don't ever know about bitcoin how much it goes high and how much it goes down it is just random and that is the fun because

you need to believe that it will go up and believe in bitcoin.
stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:51:03 AM

What do you think  Wink

I will be a rich man who suddenly because until now I still have a bitcoin store to wait for something like this
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 11:15:13 AM

im also thinking that bitcoin would definitely rise its price because the demand of bitcoin was slowly and getting faster from time to time and that will be the reason to push again the price of bitcoin up to $5000 and more. bitcoin should rise more since there's a lot of bitcoin on my wallet im not a trader but i want to sell out all my bitcoin to have a huge amount of money.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: