Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:34:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49142 times)
defender77

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:54:33 AM

What can you do with the coins after the ICO? Just hold them and wait? Or something else?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gavrosh

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:04:16 AM

What can you do with the coins after the ICO? Just hold them and wait? Or something else?
Hello! Tokens will have a greater freedom of circulation. For example, they can be used to pay for services within the system, as well as for trading.
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:22:06 AM

Hello! I had a pretty bad experience of working with brokers, including judicial proceedings with them concerning completion of their obligations. Most of traditional brokers have the opportunities to affect transactions, and they use it. How this project can guarantee, that there won’t be such violations?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:32:18 AM

Hello! I had a pretty bad experience of working with brokers, including judicial proceedings with them concerning completion of their obligations. Most of traditional brokers have the opportunities to affect transactions, and they use it. How this project can guarantee, that there won’t be such violations?
Hello! There is a negative effect from the current situation in brokerage services in the traditional system. Can’t argue with you. Serenity was initially based on the principles and I would even say, architecture, of eliminating such violations.
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:38:42 AM

Hello! There is a negative effect from the current situation in brokerage services in the traditional system. Can’t argue with you. Serenity was initially based on the principles and I would even say, architecture, of eliminating such violations.
Still, I want to know, how unreliable brokers will be weed out?
Immer

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:43:51 AM

They will be weed out, due to a fully transparent system for trading! All brokers of the system will have their rating and "credit history", so there won’t be a blind choice for a trader. An independent smart-contract will be drawn up for a client. Besides, the platform itself will keep liquidity as some sort of insurance fund.
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:50:32 AM

They will be weed out, due to a fully transparent system for trading! All brokers of the system will have their rating and "credit history", so there won’t be a blind choice for a trader. An independent smart-contract will be drawn up for a client. Besides, the platform itself will keep liquidity as some sort of insurance fund.
Got it! Will "serenity" direct their clients at some certain styles, approaches of trading?
Immer

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:55:53 AM

Got it! Will "serenity" direct their clients at some certain styles, approaches of trading?
This is not planned, it's just not needed. Serenity is being created to provide a wide range of options for investments and speculation, so that you can choose what you want. A great addition will be an opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies and binary options.
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:58:45 AM

This is not planned, it's just not needed. Serenity is being created to provide a wide range of options for investments and speculation, so that you can choose what you want. A great addition will be an opportunity to trade cryptocurrencies and binary options.
That’s a good addition for the project. Can I get acquainted with the main items of a smart-contract before signing up and ratification?
waitsummer

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:13:11 PM

Hello! I have seen, that the project divides brokers into two categories. Do these categories include all brokers or there are some of them, remained outside of those categories?
gazman

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:11:07 PM

Hello! How juristically will contractual arrangements be implemented, if it is intended, that there will be three parties (a broker, Serenity, a trader)? Tripartite agreement?
Serenity_financial (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 06:10:58 PM

Offshorelicense joins Serenity

Meet our 19th partner — Offshorelicense.

Julian Kramer, CEO at Offshorelicense:

“At Offshorelicense, we provide a wide range of audit, licensing and banking services to Forex and Binary Options brokers. Our considerable experience in the Forex field enables us to conclude that the industry is in need of changes. We are familiar with the technology utilized by Serenity. Blockchain does have the power to help the financial industry. Serenity will accomplish what has never been achieved by the traditional regulatory bodies: make the relationships between trades and brokers more clear and transparent. Offshorelicense believes in this mission and believes in Serenity.”

Offshorelicense aids financial companies in setting up their business. Offshorelicense team analyses company services and provides guidance on license acquisition and provides accounting/audit services. Offshorelicense was founded in 2014 and has offices in London. Hong Kong, Prague, Riga, and Cyprus.

robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:13:06 PM

Frankly admit, I'm concerned, that the project will function as a plug-in... It doesn’t offer confidence( Or maybe I'm too old fashioned and this plug-in is organic enough?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:28:00 PM

Good evening! Have the developers done the speed test of order execution with the platform and without it? This is the key point.
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:58:29 AM

Hello! In 2010-2012 I have already tried to enter this river and traded currencies on Forex. The result was such that it was scary to remember. At the same time, all the problems of the broker were uncovered, which he did his best not to spread. This project is better than my example?
ggcript

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:03:38 AM

Hello! In 2010-2012 I have already tried to enter this river and traded currencies on Forex. The result was such that it was scary to remember. At the same time, all the problems of the broker were uncovered, which he did his best not to spread. This project is better than my example?
Negative experience is also an experience, nevertheless. Do not repeat the sad experience of your broker just to help "Serenity." Now even comparing not quite correctly those past services and this project, the Independent Marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and the recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block system is intended to become a single standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, the possibility of misuse of client funds
californybit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:07:43 AM

Negative experience is also an experience, nevertheless. Do not repeat the sad experience of your broker just to help "Serenity." Now even comparing not quite correctly those past services and this project, the Independent Marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and the recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block system is intended to become a single standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, the possibility of misuse of client funds
I look too at all kinds of block projects and see that this technology is presented to the people as a panacea for all illnesses. It is doubtful somehow.
ggcript

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:16:20 AM

I look too at all kinds of block projects and see that this technology is presented to the people as a panacea for all illnesses. It is doubtful somehow.
I will not meditate here on other projects. But Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockchain. Through the system all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader will be recorded and recorded, which will eliminate the possibility of counterfeit retroactivity and will allow to have a decisive word in resolving disputable situations
californybit

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:18:21 AM

I will not meditate here on other projects. But Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockchain. Through the system all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader will be recorded and recorded, which will eliminate the possibility of counterfeit retroactivity and will allow to have a decisive word in resolving disputable situations
You see! Even here, a monitoring and verification mechanism is laid. The industry is sick. Sad
ggcript

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:21:37 AM

You see! Even here, a monitoring and verification mechanism is laid. The industry is sick. Sad

Of course, they are pawned. But these are just tools. Local. Global "Serenity" will be able to change the existing structures and bring broker’s services to a new level
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: