Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:56:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49142 times)
hollybit

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

Hello! As far as I know, all brokers earn from fees from transactions with traders. Is it possible to build a business only with this? There are just small sums. Turns out, that the project is going to attract so many traders or make so high fee, that will have bad impact on the willingness to cooperate with the project((
Hello! You are mistaken about incomes' structure. SERENITY FINANCIAL will receive the income from several directions, including the fee for creating a smart-contract, that are controlled by the system, and for manual arbitration, subscription fees from brokers of "A" category for the services package, which includes technologies and liquidity.
Yes, yes! A1, look in the WP, there are revenues forecasts, and income from each broker. The figures are not bad.
According to current estimations of the average monthly deposits and withdrawals, they range from 400 000 to 600 000 USD in total for each broker. Perhaps you can rely on this data. With that, there are long-term plans to attract about 1,000 of brokers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ackedy

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:30:55 PM

Hello! As far as I know, all brokers earn from fees from transactions with traders. Is it possible to build a business only with this? There are just small sums. Turns out, that the project is going to attract so many traders or make so high fee, that will have bad impact on the willingness to cooperate with the project((
Hello! You are mistaken about incomes' structure. SERENITY FINANCIAL will receive the income from several directions, including the fee for creating a smart-contract, that are controlled by the system, and for manual arbitration, subscription fees from brokers of "A" category for the services package, which includes technologies and liquidity.
Yes, yes! A1, look in the WP, there are revenues forecasts, and income from each broker. The figures are not bad.
According to current estimations of the average monthly deposits and withdrawals, they range from 400 000 to 600 000 USD in total for each broker. Perhaps you can rely on this data. With that, there are long-term plans to attract about 1,000 of brokers.
Oh! That makes all the difference. I think, that this will become the main way of income. How much can you earn on creating smart-contracts?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 12:33:32 PM

Oh! That makes all the difference. I think, that this will become the main way of income. How much can you earn on creating smart-contracts?

The payment for creating one contract and for its movement within the network is 1%. If you calculate, it will turn out, that from this way of income, the startup will raise about 0.5 million U.S. dollars.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:02:57 PM

The payment for creating one contract and for its movement within the network is 1%. If you calculate, it will turn out, that from this way of income, the startup will raise about 0.5 million U.S. dollars.
Yes, this is a very promising scheme. Dear A2, how is it planned to lure the first brokers at the initial stage?
fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:10:40 PM

i just cant wait to see this token change how the financial activity's work, good luck dev and team for road map and events you attend
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:53:07 AM

Hello! My friend showed me how he traded in Forex. Although it was a long ago, he didn’t show anything like this service. As far as I know, this platform can prevent trading. What do you think about it?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:01:31 AM

Hello! My friend showed me how he traded in Forex. Although it was a long ago, he didn’t show anything like this service. As far as I know, this platform can prevent trading. What do you think about it?
Good day! Get acquainted with the WP and understand that the purpose of the plug-in isn’t to interfere, but to create a safe, transparent, standardized space for controlling trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Good day! Get acquainted with the WP and understand that the purpose of the plug-in isn’t to interfere, but to create a safe, transparent, standardized space for controlling trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader.
It’s clear. But this is a tripartite relationship! Won’t the procedure be too difficult? Also, it's more difficult for the three parties to agree than for two.
wancho

Activity: 294
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

There are many exchanges hitting the crypto space now, hope this ones good I will just read for a while now and find what's the difference between this and those.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:18:17 AM

It’s clear. But this is a tripartite relationship! Won’t the procedure be too difficult? Also, it's more difficult for the three parties to agree than for two.

I'll tell you how it works. Firstly, you register and select a broker, and then a smart contract via which you transfer the funds is created. The broker transfers a balance equal to the deposit of the smart contract to the trader to the trading account. And Serenity plays the role of a plug-in in Metatrader in this case. Everything happens really very quickly.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:22:41 AM

I'll tell you how it works. Firstly, you register and select a broker, and then a smart contract via which you transfer the funds is created. The broker transfers a balance equal to the deposit of the smart contract to the trader to the trading account. And Serenity plays the role of a plug-in in Metatrader in this case. Everything happens really very quickly.
Hmmm... I’m worried about the speed of execution of transactions in case of such a scheme. You should understand that it’s very important for trading, especially for short-term one.
sinfazat22ron

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:28:50 AM

Hmmm... I’m worried about the speed of execution of transactions in case of such a scheme. You should understand that it’s very important for trading, especially for short-term one.

Developers understand that speed of operation is important. Believe me, they pay enough attention to this issue, so they claim that everything will be carried out in real time mode. SERENITY transmits information about the client's trading orders and the progress of their processing by the broker.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:34:39 AM

Developers understand that speed of operation is important. Believe me, they pay enough attention to this issue, so they claim that everything will be carried out in real time mode. SERENITY transmits information about the client's trading orders and the progress of their processing by the broker.
I got it.  We'll see. And how, for example, is the procedure of appealing the results of a trade or an individual trade, price is carried out?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:44:53 AM

Hello! I got interested in the issue of considering the appeal of the transaction. According to the site, it can last up to a day... What should a trader do in this case? Is it possible to continue to trade? Or should he wait for the results?
nothappend

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:55:34 AM

Hi everybody! In my opinion, the concept of the project is very interesting and promising. How many brokers have already entered it or are ready to enter? What exchanges will be there?
romfish

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:46:05 AM

Hello everyone! What should I do if I have no time to buy coins on the ICO?
bit679

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

Hello everyone! What should I do if I have no time to buy coins on the ICO?
Greetings! You should by them on the exchange in this case. The project plans to carry out listing in the near future, so it’ll be possible to become an investor after the ICO.
deort

Activity: 406
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:01:09 AM

Are there any restrictions or requirements related to the time of holding the tokens? Can I sell them when I want to?
hunterofmoney

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 10:09:44 AM

Are there any restrictions or requirements related to the time of holding the tokens? Can I sell them when I want to?
Hi there! If you have the coins of the project, you become an investor who has the right to dispose of his property as he wants, so you can sell them. But, in my opinion, it will be reckless))
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:47:00 PM

I’ve seen that the project provides an additional service which is the analysis of trade... It’s a cool option. Is the access free?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: