Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:04:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49138 times)
app2endad

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

Good day! The plug-in will be connected to the MetaTrader... Tell me, what makes it to be a better trading terminal then the rest?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rain_wins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:23:17 PM

Do you have somewhere fees approximate fees schedule or something like that?
Serenity_financial (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:06:16 AM

Good day! Do you have any partnership plans or even agreements with brokers, already? Can someone be presented as a partner-broker, already?

Hello there!  Happy new year!
We have:
1.IQ Option broker-  is one of the largest Binary Options brokers with monthly trading volume of $11 000 000 000.
2.Carrax is a Forex broker specializing in providing reliable and competitive services for trading on financial markets to clients worldwide. It offers a variety of trading instruments, including Forex, Stock indices and commodities.
3.Faster Broker- Forex Broker determined to set and adhere to the highest industry standards. Provides services for convenient Forex trading for novices and professional traders.
4.XO - options - The company provides a professional and convenient platform for access to Binary Options trading.
5. Grand Capital -Grand Capital is providing high quality services for trading on financial markets to traders from all around the world from 2006.
And this number is growing. i will kepp you inform bout new brokers.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:08:26 AM

Not quite understand, what coin freezing will be carried out... How we should use them during the project, then?
Good day, and happy new year!
Unfortunately,  you can not use it during ICO, because it will damage the "tokenomy"

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:10:42 AM

It is said, the serenity platform was developed for the MetaTrader. What are the plans for other platforms? I think, MT is not enough to cover 1000 brokers.

It is more than enough Wink it is the most popular platform fro trading. In remote the future we plan to integrate other platforms, but for now we will start with MT4-MT5

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:12:35 AM

Hello! I have seen, that the project divides brokers into two categories. Do these categories include all brokers or there are some of them, remained outside of those categories?

Yes, those categories include all brokers (b-book broker and a-book broker)

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

Hello! How juristically will contractual arrangements be implemented, if it is intended, that there will be three parties (a broker, Serenity, a trader)? Tripartite agreement?

2 out of three parties must agree on funds withdrawal from the smart contract. If a broker or a trader do not agree with smth, serenity will take care of the final decision using blockchain and verify trading module.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:18:19 AM

Frankly admit, I'm concerned, that the project will function as a plug-in... It doesn’t offer confidence( Or maybe I'm too old fashioned and this plug-in is organic enough?

No, it will act as a fully functional verifies trading module. We need the plug-in in order to place info into blockchain. In case of any disputes, we will check the blockchain and see all the problems.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

Hello! In 2010-2012 I have already tried to enter this river and traded currencies on Forex. The result was such that it was scary to remember. At the same time, all the problems of the broker were uncovered, which he did his best not to spread. This project is better than my example?
Negative experience is also an experience, nevertheless. Do not repeat the sad experience of your broker just to help "Serenity." Now even comparing not quite correctly those past services and this project, the Independent Marketplace with a depository of clients' deposits on smart contracts and the recording of all trading and non-trading operations in the block system is intended to become a single standardized system for controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker, the possibility of misuse of client funds
I look too at all kinds of block projects and see that this technology is presented to the people as a panacea for all illnesses. It is doubtful somehow.
I will not meditate here on other projects. But Transparency and guarantees of lack of affiliation are achieved thanks to the technology of the blockchain. Through the system all trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader will be recorded and recorded, which will eliminate the possibility of counterfeit retroactivity and will allow to have a decisive word in resolving disputable situations
You see! Even here, a monitoring and verification mechanism is laid. The industry is sick. Sad

Of course, they are pawned. But these are just tools. Local. Global "Serenity" will be able to change the existing structures and bring broker’s services to a new level
Let's hope. Tell me, is it planned to work with Saxo Bank among brokers?

Hello there and happy new year!
We sent the agreement to them... when they answer I let you know Wink

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:28:49 AM

Good day! The project is curious. And were there any preliminary studies about the needs of traders and brokers? Will the creation of Serenity services respond to the needs of these two groups?
Unfortunatelly there is no studies about it.
You can search google using words - "brokers scamers", "my broker play against me" and etc... it is common practice when some brokers earn money on the grief of others, thus we have a noble mission to prevent that and make the forex great again.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:35:22 AM

Hello! Explain about the smart contract. Yes, I like it. But will it have any legal force in ordinary life?
hello there! and happy new year!
Ask yourself is there any legal reason to use cryptocurrency?
If we find the country which can give the license to make smart contact legal in real life, we will get it.
Also, serenity registered in Estonia(they want to make such license), thus we are one step ahead Wink

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:36:57 AM

Will the Serenity terminal support development or directly develop trade robots? How is this combined with the technology of the project?
I don't think so. First, we want to make the platform which can help traders and brokers resolve the disputes, BUT! there is always room to grow

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:38:45 AM

I saw the composition of the management team on the site ... The Russians were interested. At first I thought that there would be basically guys with Wall Street. Are there any concerns about the success of the project due to sanctions against Russia?
Happy new year!
WOW, it is the hard question. In my opinion, sanctions boost the Russian economy as our government started to do smth.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

Good day! I have heard, that there is a great opportunity to earn during bounty-programs in the project. Tell us more about how we can take part?

Check this link Wink - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2336210.msg23774375#msg23774375 and happy new year

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

I have heard, that there are some long-term plans of movement and emission of coins. I haven’t heard of anything similar elsewhere. Tell me please about that.
We want to create great product with the inhouse economy(you will be able to pay services with Serenity Tokens) for more information check the white paper Wink https://serenity-financial.io/static/downloads/serenity_financial_eng.pdf

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:46:32 AM

Good day, everyone! The startup is based on the blockchain. Is not it planned to create a unique platform for trading? Didn’t expect, that MetaTrader would be further developed.

We do not want to create the new trading platform, we will use the plug-in to MT4-MT5 to check your trading history and help you if the broker scammed you.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:49:47 AM

I have read a lot in WP about a broker's and the project's cooperation terms, but there is nothing about withdrawal from cooperation. What if such a need occurs?...  Tell me, in what cases this is possible and how it will happen?

Hi, it seems that you missed that step Wink
In short words. For b - book broker we insure the returning of the initial deposit, but for A-book broker we will act as the liquidity provider and we can return all money to you from the brokerage cooperation.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 09:51:36 AM

Hello! As far as I know, all brokers earn from fees from transactions with traders. Is it possible to build a business only with this? There are just small sums. Turns out, that the project is going to attract so many traders or make so high fee, that will have bad impact on the willingness to cooperate with the project((
Hello! You are mistaken about incomes' structure. SERENITY FINANCIAL will receive the income from several directions, including the fee for creating a smart-contract, that are controlled by the system, and for manual arbitration, subscription fees from brokers of "A" category for the services package, which includes technologies and liquidity.
Yes, yes! A1, look in the WP, there are revenues forecasts, and income from each broker. The figures are not bad.
According to current estimations of the average monthly deposits and withdrawals, they range from 400 000 to 600 000 USD in total for each broker. Perhaps you can rely on this data. With that, there are long-term plans to attract about 1,000 of brokers.
Oh! That makes all the difference. I think, that this will become the main way of income. How much can you earn on creating smart-contracts?

The payment for creating one contract and for its movement within the network is 1%. If you calculate, it will turn out, that from this way of income, the startup will raise about 0.5 million U.S. dollars.
Yes, this is a very promising scheme. Dear A2, how is it planned to lure the first brokers at the initial stage?

Hi there!
We have already have list of brokers who want to use our platform
We have:
1.IQ Option broker-  is one of the largest Binary Options brokers with monthly trading volume of $11 000 000 000.
2.Carrax is a Forex broker specializing in providing reliable and competitive services for trading on financial markets to clients worldwide. It offers a variety of trading instruments, including Forex, Stock indices and commodities.
3.Faster Broker- Forex Broker determined to set and adhere to the highest industry standards. Provides services for convenient Forex trading for novices and professional traders.
4.XO - options - The company provides a professional and convenient platform for access to Binary Options trading.
5. Grand Capital -Grand Capital is providing high quality services for trading on financial markets to traders from all around the world from 2006.
And this number is growing. I will kepp you inform bout new brokers.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

Hello! My friend showed me how he traded in Forex. Although it was a long ago, he didn’t show anything like this service. As far as I know, this platform can prevent trading. What do you think about it?
Good day! Get acquainted with the WP and understand that the purpose of the plug-in isn’t to interfere, but to create a safe, transparent, standardized space for controlling trading and non-trading operations between the broker and the trader.
It’s clear. But this is a tripartite relationship! Won’t the procedure be too difficult? Also, it's more difficult for the three parties to agree than for two.

I'll tell you how it works. Firstly, you register and select a broker, and then a smart contract via which you transfer the funds is created. The broker transfers a balance equal to the deposit of the smart contract to the trader to the trading account. And Serenity plays the role of a plug-in in Metatrader in this case. Everything happens really very quickly.
Hmmm... I’m worried about the speed of execution of transactions in case of such a scheme. You should understand that it’s very important for trading, especially for short-term one.

Developers understand that speed of operation is important. Believe me, they pay enough attention to this issue, so they claim that everything will be carried out in real time mode. SERENITY transmits information about the client's trading orders and the progress of their processing by the broker.
I got it.  We'll see. And how, for example, is the procedure of appealing the results of a trade or an individual trade, price is carried out?

We will have solution of appealing a single trade inside the system look at our pre pre -alpha program(the picture is on the right of the one-pager)- https://serenity-financial.io/file/onepager_eng_07.12_final.pdf

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

Hello! I got interested in the issue of considering the appeal of the transaction. According to the site, it can last up to a day... What should a trader do in this case? Is it possible to continue to trade? Or should he wait for the results?

You can continue your trade, the appeal takes place only for one order not for the whole trading history.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: