Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49141 times)
Serenity_financial (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:21:16 AM

Hello, community! Trading is always associated with some disputes and settlements... Is there any procedure or mechanism already implemented into the system for this?

We plan to create add on to MT4-MT5 trading terminal which will check your trading history for the presence of manipulations on the brokerage part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:38:03 AM

Hi everybody! The industry of trading currencies and securities has a very unpleasant image, of course. I mean, dealing centers, bankruptcies, etc... Tell us how this project will get rid of this?

Greetings! The industry has acquired an ambiguous reputation over the years of its existence against the backdrop of weak regulation and lack of clear standards. New companies face difficulties in attracting customers, and customers risk losing their deposit due to improper actions of the broker. Serenity was created in opposition to these unreliable companies and has more reliable functionality than he others.

What exactly do you plan to do differently? What is your optimism based on?

It is based on the fact that Serenity is based on blockchain technology which gives maximum transparency to all processes. In addition, customers will be protected with the help of smart contracts, an independent procedure of assess of the analysis of disputable situations is being developed in the project. A set of proposed tools and procedures simply doesn’t allow existence of any manipulations.

Let me take part in your conversation. Today the problem of regulation is that it has a “reinforced concrete” geographic structure based on the laws of a state, but brokers attract clients from everywhere. It turns out that clients who are not residents of the country of origin of the broker are not protected in any way((
The solution of this problem is a smart contract which should be legal. The project will be licensed and transparent for both traders and brokers. The platform will become a guarantor of the fulfillment of terms and conditions for both parties.

Not bad. What other players will enrich the ecosystem of the project? There’s lot of other businesses related to this industry.

Hi there!
CFD / crypto/ option and etc. brokers are just a beginning of this platform. In the future we plan to resolve other disputes, for example, 1. smb provide you the signal- if this signal is right we will send the money to the one who provides it. if it is wrong we will refund you the money. 2. it can work the same with social trading/pamm/mamm etc. The possibilities of this system is unlimited, but first we need to start with something Wink

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:42:39 AM

Good afternoon! I’m wondering how Serenity will check brokers before letting them into the system, I want to know all the details. Unveil the secret, please)

We operating brokerage business more than 10 years, and we know how to check good broker or bad, thus only good brokers will be on our platforms. We want to show best trading experience with your own lovely broker.
Also we will have "harsh" KYC process for brokers.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 08:44:35 AM

Hi everybody! I’ve heard about a good analytical module in the trading terminal. Can you tell me more about this? What can I use to estimate my work?

This module analyze your trading history, if the broker scammed you, you will see it and of course, we will see it too and refund money to you!

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:04:44 AM

Hi there! I’ve heard that it’s important to choose the main currency for the work of any broker or his partner... Which one will be used in Serenity?
We plan to accept Crypto in the early stages of the platform, because of smart contracts. However, later on, we plan to accept any currency(if we hit hedge fund rasing level), we will accept fiat currency and change them to Crypto, then place them on the smart contract.

The main currency in the terminal will be - $, it would be easy and simple for all of us (we just convert all crypto to - $ equivalent without commision)

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:06:55 AM

Hello! I’m pleased with the description of the project. I’m planning not only to invest in development, but also to trade via the platform. However, I'm confused by the withdrawal algorithm. How can I withdraw funds from the account? I’ve found out that you can carry it out in case of presence of confirmation of at least two of the three parties: Serenity, broker and client! Can this be done without the client?
You’re wrong. An Ethereum smart contract is created for the client deposit in SERENITY, the funds are transferred to this contract. Its code is additionally published via Etherscan, this fact itself adds some transparency. Consequently, the funds of the client himself are reliably protected and accounted.
But still, it isn’t clear enough for me.  Why do I need any other party in this process besides the trader? He should ask permission?

This option is needed to ensure greater transparency and openness of the system. If there’s no conflict between the client and the broker, they can withdraw the funds themselves. Consequently, Serenity has even provided an additional service for the client who doesn’t set a goal to get into the financial relationship between the broker and the client. But there are different situations.
Ok! In other words, can Serenity still play the role of a process auditor?
Absolutely right! And also a role of guarantor, of a controller, of a partner! Good conditions.

This functional is a good one, maybe it wouldn’t be enough for a traditional trading system, brokers should be kept on a short leash. Does Serenity have any some other obligations to ensure payments from its “own” brokers?

Hello there!
We will act as a liquidity provider/aggregator, thus if the broker do not want to refund your money, we will do it hard way from broker.  

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:09:33 AM

Hi everybody! Do you plan to put additional coins on sale during the development of the project? After all, there will be willing to buy more for sure?

I don't think so, we have the limited amount of coins, just to make sure the value for each one will grow.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

As far as I’ve read, the FinCom commission is involved when examining complaints of the broker and the trader... Whom will the commission consist of? How can I understand whether I should trust them or not?

Right after ICO, we will show the members of FinCom who will be responsible for examining complaints of the broker and the trader, for now, we have the agreement not to disclose this info. Do not worry, they have experience and qualification in this field

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:25:04 AM

Why so no informative topic name?
Interesting project, do you accept VISA cards?
"Why so no informative topic name?"
There are limits on symbols  Embarrassed

"Interesting project, do you accept VISA cards?"
We do! We have a bank account in the Estonian bank

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 09:47:35 AM

Hm, about deposits on smart contract: will it in ether or your tokens? How about exchange rate changes?

For now we have ether base smart contracts, thus, for example you send ETH  and you trade with it with exchage rates.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

Good evening! How the implementation of the smart contract is technically controlled in practice? Where is the data on it placed?

Our platform will control the smart contracts(smart contract will have information about deposit/time and unique key, which our platform will use to open it and send money to the trader or broker depending on the situation)
Another module is MT4-MT5 add-on, which can track the trading history and find whether broker scams you or not.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

What should I do, if I trade on this platform and notice that the broker's rates differ from the real ones? It’s very interesting.

The system will automatically show you that this broker acts unfair and automatically refund the money back to you!

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:15:47 AM

Good afternoon! The question is the following: will Serenity somehow participate in the payment of customer taxes? Maybe it will assist in the formation of annual accounts and the allocation of tax rates? 
it is one of the future ideas, but for now, we stick with Arbitration platform.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Hello, everyone! Yeah, I can see, that there aren’t many people, who learn from previous failures. How many clients have already taken the knock with their brokers... What are the weighty, unwavering arguments, attributes and facts, that the project will have, so not to be even remotely alike the losers of the past?
Don't miss the point, that your conclusions and assumptions are based on previous experience of working on forex and on other stock markets. Here everything is built on a fundamentally different and more advanced basis – the blockchain. The reliable, transparent, understandable and profitable product is being create a for all stakeholders!
Excuse me, I am bad at the blockchain subject, but what you listed is frivolous, so to speak.
The weightiest arguments, set forth in non-frivolous way, you will find in the WP. The independent marketplace “Serenity”, with a storage of clients’ deposits on smart-contracts and with records of all trading and non-trading transactions in the blockchain, is designed to become a unified, standardized system of controlling and resolving disputes between a trader and a broker. It is also designed, so to eliminate the possibility of inappropriate use of clients’ funds. 
I wonder, what the blockchain gives, then? Even in the traditional trading system such service as serenity could be plugged-in.
Blockchain equals transparency and assurance of affiliation absence. The system records all trading and non-trading transactions between a broker and a trader. That will eliminate the possibility of forgery, and will provide a 100% result in disputes resolving. That is very cool, to have comprehensive information about what is happening with your money and around them.
I have heard, that you can trade, using a bunch of different tools. Which currency and cryptocurrency pairs are planned for sale?
Hello there! we will announce this info closely to end of the ICO, but overall I think it would be the most popular pair (like ETH/BTC/MONERO/BTC Cash and etc.)

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:23:08 AM

Hello! I don’t have a lot of funds in my wallet, but I want to take part in the ICO... Tell me, what is the minimum threshold for investing in the project?

Hello there!
The min amount is 0.1 ETH, but right now is the close round of sales, thus you can buy the token with 45%+ discount.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:23:19 AM

Hello! I don’t have a lot of funds in my wallet, but I want to take part in the ICO... Tell me, what is the minimum threshold for investing in the project?

Hello! I have not seen the information on the minimum contribution in the WP. But the project itself conducts democratic financial policy. I think, that you will be able to invest, the amounts are not that unaffordable.
Hello there!
The min amount is 0.1 ETH, but right now is the close round of sales, thus you can buy the token with 45%+ discount.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:28:28 AM

Hello, everyone! I have heard, that the blockchain will record all my actions. But what would be the point? If the dispute goes in real life, receipts will be legally enforceable?

The point is transparency, right now you can not easily prove to the broker that he is wrong. You will need to go through 9 circles of hell, and this does not guarantee that the broker will return the money to you.
The blockchain can solve this issue, and give traders a room to breathe

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:30:38 AM

Hello! There is very little accumulated information on trading cryptocurrencies. Especially, when compared with the shares’ quotations, that have been traded for centuries... What toolkit for such young tools will the platform offer?

I see your point, we will act as a liquidity provider and give brokers under our platform such kits, all you need to do is to choice preferable broker and trade.

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

Good day, everyone! Will there be a possibility of conversion of currency specifically in a trading account? Traditional brokers give this opportunity.

There will be such option, no worries

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:37:50 AM

What exactly goes to blockchain technology in your project?
I mean, are you really using blockchain or just trying to get some hype as some other projects?
Have read that too many projects just write the word blockchain to catch the audience but there are nothong to do with blockchain in their projects

Hello there!
The project mission is to provide something that every trader wants - Transparency security and fairness. Right now you can not easily prove to the broker that he is wrong(when you lose because of him). You will need to go through 9 circles of hell, and this does not guarantee that the broker will return the money to you.
The blockchain can solve this issue, and give traders a room to breathe. (the info will be stored into blockchain and you can not change it, thus we can prove that the broker scammed you and we return all the money back as we work as a depository system)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: