Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:28:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀$2 000 000 raised 🚀 Serenity - Escrow🌟. Arbitration⭐. Exchange📈  (Read 49142 times)
Serenity_financial (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

SERENITY platform for secure CFD trading

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:26:42 PM

Is it true that 24hours after de end of ico if you have not passed the tokens to exchange or wallet do you lose the tokens??

Wow, this info is incorrect! You can hold the tokens as more as you want, it is up to you

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:27:47 PM

New lesson learnt. Only buy during the pre-sale of an Ico and inmediately when it hits the exchange
The whales love to make bulk purchase during the pre-sale stage and dump them on the exchange below the actual ICO price

That's why it's usually good to have strategic investors who agree to have their tokens locked for a period of time.

We have those investors no worries Wink It is just a matter of time when when the token reach $1 mark

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:28:54 PM

when i put the token contract adress iss saying thet ist not checksummed or something
i dont now but the adress is the same on my serenity dashboard is showing my tokens but when i add to my ether wallet its
wats that means checksum?

Do not worry, it means that you have different capital letters, but normal wallet

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:29:43 PM

When will the token be available in Ether Delta?

now - https://etherdelta.com/#0xbc7942054f77b82e8a71ace170e4b00ebae67eb6-ETH

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:30:12 PM

yobit was already on the list. So new funds are not interested in srnt so we need a new exchange. Explain why there is no ether delta you mentioned.

it is there - https://etherdelta.com/#0xbc7942054f77b82e8a71ace170e4b00ebae67eb6-ETH

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 04:30:58 PM

Did they get listed already?
It will be really impressive because ICO has ended only 4 days ago...
I would like to clarify that when I'm speaking about an exchange I don't mean etherdelta!

We have Yobit, other exchanges need volume, so it will be available soon

Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:15:16 PM

CTO Serenity Vasily Alexeev: “It’s only the beginning of our project. Now we are moving to the project development stage”

Serenity CTO recorded a video message in which he thanked our community for the support and spoke about the near-term plans of the project, namely the launch of the escrow system.

Watch the video on our official YouTube channel.

andiagung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:36:47 AM

I think this would be a great idea for cheap and simple promotion and exposure. I invested in Legolas ICO same time as SRNT and they have a telegram group like this one open to everyone to ask questions etc but also a closed chat which only Legolas posts in with important messages and updates on their progress which don’t get lost within users questions and messages. Is this something you could do? Grin
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

I think this would be a great idea for cheap and simple promotion and exposure. I invested in Legolas ICO same time as SRNT and they have a telegram group like this one open to everyone to ask questions etc but also a closed chat which only Legolas posts in with important messages and updates on their progress which don’t get lost within users questions and messages. Is this something you could do? Grin

We have it tho - https://t.me/serenity_news

Sucess

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:09:52 PM

I want to know that when it will be listed on other big exchanges like Binance or Bittrex??
moicha

Activity: 938
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:03:52 AM

When will the company pay bounty?
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:18:35 AM

I think what you said will attract more than 100 brokers in 2019, and this will indeed bring about an accelerated period of development. ICO is over, waiting for project implementation
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:40:11 PM

New lesson learnt. Only buy during the pre-sale of an Ico and inmediately when it hits the exchange
The whales love to make bulk purchase during the pre-sale stage and dump them on the exchange below the actual ICO price

That's why it's usually good to have strategic investors who agree to have their tokens locked for a period of time.

We have those investors no worries Wink It is just a matter of time when when the token reach $1 mark

I didn't mean to say that you don't have strategic investors. I just responded to the person that I quoted.
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:40:55 AM

Dev will you plan makle weekly update and send by mail. at least investor know your status
Serenity_financial (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:33:21 PM

Important announcement! Changes in road map and future plans

Hello, Serenity community!

A week has passed since the end of our ICO. Thank you to all who participated to reach our final sum! After all the calculations our total amount in USD at the time when we stopped the crowdsale was $4,034,745!

During the pa, t week we have managed to fulfill almost all SRNT payments, and all available tokens are already in circulation. In the next days we will still be transferring tokens for some of the last small credit card purchases, which got delayed due to KYC. Since all unsold tokens had been already burned, for these transfers we will be taking tokens out of the team’s pool.

During the campaign, we have encountered heavy interest from both crypto and institutional contributors.

Stanislav Vaneev, the founder of Serenity: “For our company it has been a long way, but it is still just the beginning. We’ve attracted a very loyal and engaged community and gained invaluable feedback for our project. We are excited for what the future holds and are looking forward to make revolutionary secure marketplace for Forex. Overall, the ICO provided us with a solid foundation to launch and grow”.
We haven’t raised the anticipated target amount, but we are very proud of our community and the goals we have reached. Thanks to you, we are excited to build the escrow platform in 2018.

Moreover, we have summarized everything, finalized our future plans, and we’re ready to share it with you. But before moving on to the plans, we want to share the full statistics and numbers for Serenity ICO.

The ICO lasted 6 weeks from January 25 to March 7. More than 3,500 people have bought Serenity tokens and over 26,400 people have joined our community.

The total amount of fees raised — $4,034,745

The total amount of tokens sold — 84,049,746 SRNT

12,607,462 SRNT goes to the team and bounty participants

Tokens in circulation — 96,657,208 SRNT

Note: Team and bounty tokens located here — 0x47c8F28e6056374aBA3DF0854306c2556B104601, we will freeze team tokens once we finish all bounty transactions.
Right now tokens are freely traded on:

- Yobit (ETH / BTC)

- Etherdelta

- KKcoin

Since our platform is in the process of being developed, the only use of SRNT, for now, is for speculative purpose on exchanges. We plan to add more exchanges once we have sufficient trading volume. The volume also applies to CoinMarketCap.

Future Plans

We have a new road map for each of our steps. Right now we are working on three directions: Escrow/Attracting brokers to the system/ Attracting traders to the system.

Escrow

This is the largest part in terms of developing and coding. Our escrow platform includes several parts:

Serenity smart contract and smart contract deployment system

- MT4 and MT5 integration and implementation of API for other trading platforms
- Integration of Verify My Trade module
- Development of Serenity Personal Area
- Third party liquidity integration
- All interfaces will be based on Python/Django/JavaScript/Angular programming languages and frameworks
-Integration with MT4 will use C++
-Smart contracts will be created using Solidity

Vasily Alexeev: ”We can’t wait for the platform to be released and we are doing everything to make that happen. Serenity has a proficient team that mastered all applicable programming languages and they have proper experience in creating such products, thus, we will deliver masterpiece project according to our road map”

Attracting more brokers to the system

We already have around 20 early adopters among the brokers who joined us during pre-ICO and ICO stages. We actively shared our vision with brokers as well as other members of fintech community. During the past several months we received massive feedback about what we need to accomplish on development side and how we should interact with new members of Serenity system.

Platform development relies on principles of simplicity of integration with brokers’ trading systems backends and their online client areas via various APIs and protocols.

Our main channel for new member acquisition into the system will be direct communication with brokers through the existing network of contacts. Besides, Serenity team will attend major trading and fintech conferences and exhibitions around the world to promote Serenity to brokers directly.

We will also involve our digital marketing as well as social media marketing. We will refine our website interface in shortest possible time in order to sell Serenity product to broker. Our sales department will hunt and gather brokers from a direct sales perspective and will be provided the tools to do so.

As a part of our marketing strategy we will devote our efforts to the promotion of Serenity mission to retail OTC trading and Crypto community. We will encourage traders to ask their brokers to join Serenity and to become more transparent, comfortable and reliable in cooperation.

All of this will ensure successful acquisition of new members into Serenity systems.

Attracting traders

We will be promoting Serenity intensively and ensure that the platform launch is a much-anticipated event for the Forex trading community. Our main channels for the promotion will be forums, financial analytics websites, professional communities and a number of well-known reputable international media. The team plans to participate in major B2B and B2C exhibitions and continue presenting the project worldwide. We are planning to use our own marketing and PR resources, as well as those of the partner brokers. By the moment of the Beta version launch, which is to take place in June 2018, we expect to have no less than 10,000 traders in the project.

Stay tuned for our next communication! We plan to have weekly digests of news about our project.

Once again, thank you all for your support.

This is just the beginning!

Serenity Team

Kirky

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:23:10 PM

I'm a bit disappoint that you didn't reach your Hard Cap Cry
Nevetheless I'm very happy to support your project Wink
ZUTEN12000
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:30:43 AM

Important announcement! Changes in road map and future plans

Hello, Serenity community!

A week has passed since the end of our ICO. Thank you to all who participated to reach our final sum! After all the calculations our total amount in USD at the time when we stopped the crowdsale was $4,034,745!

During the pa, t week we have managed to fulfill almost all SRNT payments, and all available tokens are already in circulation. In the next days we will still be transferring tokens for some of the last small credit card purchases, which got delayed due to KYC. Since all unsold tokens had been already burned, for these transfers we will be taking tokens out of the team’s pool.

During the campaign, we have encountered heavy interest from both crypto and institutional contributors.

Stanislav Vaneev, the founder of Serenity: “For our company it has been a long way, but it is still just the beginning. We’ve attracted a very loyal and engaged community and gained invaluable feedback for our project. We are excited for what the future holds and are looking forward to make revolutionary secure marketplace for Forex. Overall, the ICO provided us with a solid foundation to launch and grow”.
We haven’t raised the anticipated target amount, but we are very proud of our community and the goals we have reached. Thanks to you, we are excited to build the escrow platform in 2018.

Moreover, we have summarized everything, finalized our future plans, and we’re ready to share it with you. But before moving on to the plans, we want to share the full statistics and numbers for Serenity ICO.

The ICO lasted 6 weeks from January 25 to March 7. More than 3,500 people have bought Serenity tokens and over 26,400 people have joined our community.

The total amount of fees raised — $4,034,745

The total amount of tokens sold — 84,049,746 SRNT

12,607,462 SRNT goes to the team and bounty participants

Tokens in circulation — 96,657,208 SRNT

Note: Team and bounty tokens located here — 0x47c8F28e6056374aBA3DF0854306c2556B104601, we will freeze team tokens once we finish all bounty transactions.
Right now tokens are freely traded on:

- Yobit (ETH / BTC)

- Etherdelta

- KKcoin

Since our platform is in the process of being developed, the only use of SRNT, for now, is for speculative purpose on exchanges. We plan to add more exchanges once we have sufficient trading volume. The volume also applies to CoinMarketCap.

Future Plans

We have a new road map for each of our steps. Right now we are working on three directions: Escrow/Attracting brokers to the system/ Attracting traders to the system.

Escrow

This is the largest part in terms of developing and coding. Our escrow platform includes several parts:

Serenity smart contract and smart contract deployment system

- MT4 and MT5 integration and implementation of API for other trading platforms
- Integration of Verify My Trade module
- Development of Serenity Personal Area
- Third party liquidity integration
- All interfaces will be based on Python/Django/JavaScript/Angular programming languages and frameworks
-Integration with MT4 will use C++
-Smart contracts will be created using Solidity

Vasily Alexeev: ”We can’t wait for the platform to be released and we are doing everything to make that happen. Serenity has a proficient team that mastered all applicable programming languages and they have proper experience in creating such products, thus, we will deliver masterpiece project according to our road map”

Attracting more brokers to the system

We already have around 20 early adopters among the brokers who joined us during pre-ICO and ICO stages. We actively shared our vision with brokers as well as other members of fintech community. During the past several months we received massive feedback about what we need to accomplish on development side and how we should interact with new members of Serenity system.

Platform development relies on principles of simplicity of integration with brokers’ trading systems backends and their online client areas via various APIs and protocols.

Our main channel for new member acquisition into the system will be direct communication with brokers through the existing network of contacts. Besides, Serenity team will attend major trading and fintech conferences and exhibitions around the world to promote Serenity to brokers directly.

We will also involve our digital marketing as well as social media marketing. We will refine our website interface in shortest possible time in order to sell Serenity product to broker. Our sales department will hunt and gather brokers from a direct sales perspective and will be provided the tools to do so.

As a part of our marketing strategy we will devote our efforts to the promotion of Serenity mission to retail OTC trading and Crypto community. We will encourage traders to ask their brokers to join Serenity and to become more transparent, comfortable and reliable in cooperation.

All of this will ensure successful acquisition of new members into Serenity systems.

Attracting traders

We will be promoting Serenity intensively and ensure that the platform launch is a much-anticipated event for the Forex trading community. Our main channels for the promotion will be forums, financial analytics websites, professional communities and a number of well-known reputable international media. The team plans to participate in major B2B and B2C exhibitions and continue presenting the project worldwide. We are planning to use our own marketing and PR resources, as well as those of the partner brokers. By the moment of the Beta version launch, which is to take place in June 2018, we expect to have no less than 10,000 traders in the project.

Stay tuned for our next communication! We plan to have weekly digests of news about our project.

Once again, thank you all for your support.

This is just the beginning!

Serenity Team

This is the most important news im waiting. My trader fx group IB and MIB waiting since 2017. Great team dont care about not hit hard cap but next step development is important.
sasukexx20

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Amazing project, so glad i invested in this and be a part of the vision of serenity.

Guys don't trade on yobit.

Trade on kkcoin. much better exchange.
https://www.kkcoin.com/trade?symbol=SRNT_ETH

Best of luck all.

3$ easy by the end of 2019. buying as much as i can haha
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:49:33 PM

and what kind of escrow do you have?
sokol2504

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:30:22 PM

Of course, it's better to buy tokens during the pre-sale of an Ico. I already have a similar experience with the Safinus project. I did not have time here
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 »
  Print  

Jump to: