Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:20:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104871 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:25:33 PM

Electroneum is one of the biggest shitcoins you can ever find. The only people talking nice about it are paid shills, so dont listen to them. Richard Ells have paid a ton of people to shill for this project.

The mobile miner is a joke. Their instant payment is only a guarantee that the payment have reached the blockchain but still need to be processed to finish the transaction. You have atleast 5 other crypto projects with real instant payments that take 1-5 seconds. You have atleast 3 different crypto credit cards that can do the same too.

They know shit about coding a blockchain and have done a million mistakes over the last year. Stay away from this shitcoin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
invicta

Activity: 194
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 11:40:04 PM

for what reason do we effortlessly judgment ico whose deals effective is extraordinary indistinguishable to the trick? simply take a gander at its accomplishment is as of now in excess of 140K eth and 1K BTC raised. this is astonishing! what is the reason you call ico this trick?

God's sake, have you ever heard of proof-reading? So just because an ICO raises a lot of funds, 'it's not a trick'. Gonna be easy to scam you isn't it? I have an uncle in Nigeria who needs help moving some funds, maybe I can put him in touch with you?

I think its a solid project. Definitly not a scam... We'll figure it out But maybe its gonna dumb when release on exchanges because people are going to sell and secure their +50/40/30% made on the ICO price

How are they going to secure anything when it's below the ICO price now? It's been going down even when other coins and the market are going up. Blame that dumbest of all decisions to let ASICs back on the network - judging by the average ETN fanboy, they don't know what an ASIC is or why this even matters as long as they get their free ETN. Why do you think people want this coin on exchanges? So they can cash out and convert to other altcoins more easily - it's not so they can buy more. Have you seen how low the trade volume is on a daily basis? I could almost do that on my own if I really wanted to or cared enough.

Electroneum is one of the biggest shitcoins you can ever find. The only people talking nice about it are paid shills, so dont listen to them. Richard Ells have paid a ton of people to shill for this project.

The mobile miner is a joke. Their instant payment is only a guarantee that the payment have reached the blockchain but still need to be processed to finish the transaction. You have atleast 5 other crypto projects with real instant payments that take 1-5 seconds. You have atleast 3 different crypto credit cards that can do the same too.

They know shit about coding a blockchain and have done a million mistakes over the last year. Stay away from this shitcoin

It's a total joke isn't it? They copied Monero but were too stupid to even get that right so it took them two months to hard fork and in the early days they were bumbling around wondering what to do while posting pictures of merch and their offices. The fanboys just sit around going 'OMG it's gonna moon' and then all the other fanboys turn up liking their posts and tickling each others balls. You criticise or ask a question and the fanboys turn up and just cry 'fud fud' - do they even know what this acronym means... They announce instant payments and the price doesn't do anything. People wonder why the coin keeps going down? Because they keep devaluing it by just handing it out to anyone and everyone who owns a smartphone. To cap it all off, they sold out to Bitmain - sold your soul to the devil. This is not the long-game any more. The only thing they got right was the marketing and 'mass adoption' but literally forgot everything else, and the only reason they got marketing right was because that's all they knew. When this collapses I hope that egomaniac Ells gets thrown under the bus by the UK Fraud Squad because this has been a total mismanagement of everything right from day one and that alleged 'hack in November' that I bet didn't happen, I reckon they just didn't meet their deadlines and blamed 'some hacker' because I never saw anyone take responsibility for it...
Chokolo

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

for what reason do we effortlessly judgment ico whose deals effective is extraordinary indistinguishable to the trick? simply take a gander at its accomplishment is as of now in excess of 140K eth and 1K BTC raised. this is astonishing! what is the reason you call ico this trick?

God's sake, have you ever heard of proof-reading? So just because an ICO raises a lot of funds, 'it's not a trick'. Gonna be easy to scam you isn't it? I have an uncle in Nigeria who needs help moving some funds, maybe I can put him in touch with you?

I think its a solid project. Definitly not a scam... We'll figure it out But maybe its gonna dumb when release on exchanges because people are going to sell and secure their +50/40/30% made on the ICO price

How are they going to secure anything when it's below the ICO price now? It's been going down even when other coins and the market are going up. Blame that dumbest of all decisions to let ASICs back on the network - judging by the average ETN fanboy, they don't know what an ASIC is or why this even matters as long as they get their free ETN. Why do you think people want this coin on exchanges? So they can cash out and convert to other altcoins more easily - it's not so they can buy more. Have you seen how low the trade volume is on a daily basis? I could almost do that on my own if I really wanted to or cared enough.

It's a total joke isn't it? They copied Monero but were too stupid to even get that right so it took them two months to hard fork and in the early days they were bumbling around wondering what to do while posting pictures of merch and their offices. The fanboys just sit around going 'OMG it's gonna moon' and then all the other fanboys turn up liking their posts and tickling each others balls. You criticise or ask a question and the fanboys turn up and just cry 'fud fud' - do they even know what this acronym means... They announce instant payments and the price doesn't do anything. People wonder why the coin keeps going down? Because they keep devaluing it by just handing it out to anyone and everyone who owns a smartphone. To cap it all off, they sold out to Bitmain - sold your soul to the devil. This is not the long-game any more. The only thing they got right was the marketing and 'mass adoption' but literally forgot everything else, and the only reason they got marketing right was because that's all they knew. When this collapses I hope that egomaniac Ells gets thrown under the bus by the UK Fraud Squad because this has been a total mismanagement of everything right from day one and that alleged 'hack in November' that I bet didn't happen, I reckon they just didn't meet their deadlines and blamed 'some hacker' because I never saw anyone take responsibility for it...

Yep, if you have seem their subreddit page you just know its nothing but paid shills there. You can find youtube videos with outrageous price predictions like «ETN to $5 guaranteed».

Their community is the most toxic you can ever find, with people attacking you if you just ask a question about anything.

Electroneum blockchain was attacked earlier and a guy in the community stepped in to help, because the team doesnt know shit about coding. And believe it or not, Richard Ells sent an angry email to the guy who helped, crying over how much money he wanted for getting the blockchain up again, and it wasnt really much money at all, but Richard Ells threatened to outsource coding to a third world country becsuse they were cheaper. Haha.

Electroneum is run by a marketing company. Thats the only thing they can. So that is the reason why they have paid off shills to market for them. Coding and product development they know shit about. Which is why they have fucked up basically everything along the way.
They are hated by Monero, because they stole everything from them. Electroneum offer nothing original. They print and give away ETN like you say, to people using a mobile «miner», which is basically just an app that quickly search through your phone and finds out what processor you have, and give out ETN accordingly. The app doesnt do shit, the phone doesnt do shit, because that would wreck the battery time. Its just a freaking app running on the background doing nothing.
So why do they do it? Because its a marketing tool. Give away ETN to get more blind followers to shill to get the price up higher. And what is the result of this? More ETN on the market, and thus lower price on the existing ETN coins people have actually paid for...! LMAO!

Stay the fuck away from this scam people. Its almost up to the level of Bitconnect. Lots of shilling and ZERO product.
invicta

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:45:35 AM

Yep, if you have seem their subreddit page you just know its nothing but paid shills there. You can find youtube videos with outrageous price predictions like «ETN to $5 guaranteed».

Their community is the most toxic you can ever find, with people attacking you if you just ask a question about anything.

Electroneum blockchain was attacked earlier and a guy in the community stepped in to help, because the team doesnt know shit about coding. And believe it or not, Richard Ells sent an angry email to the guy who helped, crying over how much money he wanted for getting the blockchain up again, and it wasnt really much money at all, but Richard Ells threatened to outsource coding to a third world country becsuse they were cheaper. Haha.

Electroneum is run by a marketing company. Thats the only thing they can. So that is the reason why they have paid off shills to market for them. Coding and product development they know shit about. Which is why they have fucked up basically everything along the way.
They are hated by Monero, because they stole everything from them. Electroneum offer nothing original. They print and give away ETN like you say, to people using a mobile «miner», which is basically just an app that quickly search through your phone and finds out what processor you have, and give out ETN accordingly. The app doesnt do shit, the phone doesnt do shit, because that would wreck the battery time. Its just a freaking app running on the background doing nothing.
So why do they do it? Because its a marketing tool. Give away ETN to get more blind followers to shill to get the price up higher. And what is the result of this? More ETN on the market, and thus lower price on the existing ETN coins people have actually paid for...! LMAO!

Stay the fuck away from this scam people. Its almost up to the level of Bitconnect. Lots of shilling and ZERO product.

100% correct. At least these forums aren't moderated/censored, I don't even bother posting on Reddit any more in response or asking questions - don't need a blacklist to my name.

Richard Ells has nothing, I keep hearing about Retortal, his previous 'very successful' company being worth more than £50 million, yet there is no paperwork to support this and they're under the Small Business Relief threshold in the UK... They are marketeers, glorified salespeople and the only people they've 'sold' to are the idiots who do their bidding for nothing other than a promise of free ETN, which is becoming more worthless by the day. They are literally in a death spiral now, when the coin falls further and profitability is net neutral or less where do you think the miners will go? To any one of any other projects that aren't total BS. The worst bit is how people think by running the app they are actually 'mining' and therefore securing the blockchain. They are not and it relies on centralised servers that they can barely manage.

I can't beat on them for copying Monero too much, everyone copies/forks off each other, I can blame them for copying one of the most complex blockchains and then not understanding how or why. Reading the white paper says it was to allow for CPU and GPU mining to make it more accessible. Ok, is that why you allowed ASICs back on the network so now only Bitmain and people who gambled by buying a Cryptonote ASIC can mine it?

The Facebook, Twitter and Reddit pages are just full of people high-fiving each other and liking each others posts. I really hope when his time comes, Richard Ells has to answer for his crimes and mismanagement. If this was anything but crypto, this would have been investigated months ago and it would be clear this is just a modern day confidence trick - that said, UK has strigent laws and I don't think he will get away with this so easily.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:10:17 PM

Not even close is it as scam.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0;topicseen

Ann thread, you tell me if you think it is a scam after you read this

No, it is not a scam not yet, it's just the people are getting tired of their promise and their taking to long to manifest their roadmap that people are now selling at a loss and transferring to a more profitable, they have to change direction and look for a better way to attract more investors

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Chokolo

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

100% correct. At least these forums aren't moderated/censored, I don't even bother posting on Reddit any more in response or asking questions - don't need a blacklist to my name.

Richard Ells has nothing, I keep hearing about Retortal, his previous 'very successful' company being worth more than £50 million, yet there is no paperwork to support this and they're under the Small Business Relief threshold in the UK... They are marketeers, glorified salespeople and the only people they've 'sold' to are the idiots who do their bidding for nothing other than a promise of free ETN, which is becoming more worthless by the day. They are literally in a death spiral now, when the coin falls further and profitability is net neutral or less where do you think the miners will go? To any one of any other projects that aren't total BS. The worst bit is how people think by running the app they are actually 'mining' and therefore securing the blockchain. They are not and it relies on centralised servers that they can barely manage.

I can't beat on them for copying Monero too much, everyone copies/forks off each other, I can blame them for copying one of the most complex blockchains and then not understanding how or why. Reading the white paper says it was to allow for CPU and GPU mining to make it more accessible. Ok, is that why you allowed ASICs back on the network so now only Bitmain and people who gambled by buying a Cryptonote ASIC can mine it?

The Facebook, Twitter and Reddit pages are just full of people high-fiving each other and liking each others posts. I really hope when his time comes, Richard Ells has to answer for his crimes and mismanagement. If this was anything but crypto, this would have been investigated months ago and it would be clear this is just a modern day confidence trick - that said, UK has strigent laws and I don't think he will get away with this so easily.
Exactly.  Wink

Electroneum is another bitconnect. Plain and simple.
They have nothing to offer. Anyone can make an App that send coins to people 1 time a month. Any blockchain can do that. Dogecoin can do that.

The same people that shilled bitconnect on youtube also shill Electroneum.
2 months ago SEC siezed all funds from Titanium, another crypto project, because it was a scam. The CEO of that company, Michael Stoller, was an advicer to Electroneum. Let that sink in for a second. They are connected.

Electroneum were listed on Kucoin and HitBTC and they went down in price. They launched their mobile miner and it went down in price. It shows that almost nobody supports Electroneum and that the positive talking about Electroneum is from nobody but paid shills!
They have repeadetely been targeted by ASICs that have crashed their blockchain. They have gone from ASIC friendly, to ASIC hostile, but they had almost no support from miners, so they had to lease computer power from cloud companies to mine the blocks required to make the transition to ASIC hostile LMAO!
So they had to do a 180 turn and is now ASIC friendly again, and it shows they have no clue on what they are doing. Just like that they signal that they dont give a crap about people and their GPU miners.

Stay the fuck away from this Electroneum scam project.
Chokolo

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:08:52 AM

Look at these dumb shillers. What a scam!
Expose these fuckers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf1IAgEEvxA
invicta

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:26:28 AM

Look at these dumb shillers. What a scam!
Expose these fuckers.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf1IAgEEvxA

It makes me angry but what can you do? Just think of it as a social experiment and only the dumb will hold on to this til it dies and they'll be the ones who deserve it, I won't feel pity or sadness for them, it's just an important lesson that nothing comes for free - even if it is airdropped from a shitty app. Hate to say I told you so but I will for this one. Many people have bet more money than they can afford to lose on this as well. I called someone out, I asked what other coins they held other than ETN and it was some obscure bollocks, they said 'why would they hold anything else when this is the future'. I've also seen posts saying things like 'do you want to get rich, here is my referral link' - just shows the mindset of these people, it's not about the tech (which isn't even that great), it's all about me me me, mooning, getting rich and lambos.

Non-crypto believers may think the same way we do about ETN, but who really knows, people tell you you're mad for investing in crypto - but at least we did the research. I still have a bit of ETN but it's so worthless now I'm not even going to bother doing anything with it. It was back from when I mined it before they destroyed their own network, I didn't join the ICO.

These shills are often paid a bounty and it's a bounty in ETN - honestly, getting paid for promoting your own coin, with your own coin is madness, but even with all that, it's still sliding.

You can only do what you can do. You can ask the right questions and if you impact just one person then at least I feel like I've done my bit, if they choose to ignore you, or block you/me (as most of the ETN fanboys have on Twitter) then it's just the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears while your ship sinks.
smindler

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 02:03:11 PM by smindler

People on telegram shared pictures of SEC response letter 2 months ago regarding etn. A lot of US citizens reported ETN as a security fraud to SEC and SEC responded that ETN is not a security (but i bet 100% sure that  SEC forwarded this case to the country of jurisdiction ( UK )) .
This was 2 months ago and 2 users on telegram received the same response from them. Things does not look good for this company. This coin does not offer nothing new just shills. the mobile miner is just to cover the scam i think. what they do is that they keep dumping the pre-mined coins on exchanges .. those coins are for mobile miner and etn sells those coins for personal profit fooling everybody ... they were holding around 6B in pre-mined coins .. i dont know whats the balance left now..  lets not talk about the ICO money. so is this coin a scam? 100% is a scam.  i believe is just a matter of time for UK authorities to find out.  this coins is 100% centralized . STAY AWAY. richard ells soon or later will go in jail just like his friend mr stollaire.
invicta

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:53:23 PM

People on telegram shared pictures of SEC response letter 2 months ago regarding etn. A lot of US citizens reported ETN as a security fraud to SEC and SEC responded that ETN is not a security (but i bet 100% sure that  SEC forwarded this case to the country of jurisdiction ( UK )) .
This was 2 months ago and 2 users on telegram received the same response from them. Things does not look good for this company. This coin does not offer nothing new just shills. the mobile miner is just to cover the scam i think. what they do is that they keep dumping the pre-mined coins on exchanges .. those coins are for mobile miner and etn sells those coins for personal profit fooling everybody ... they were holding around 6B in pre-mined coins .. i dont know whats the balance left now..  lets not talk about the ICO money. so is this coin a scam? 100% is a scam.  i believe is just a matter of time for UK authorities to find out.  this coins is 100% centralized . STAY AWAY. richard ells soon or later will go in jail just like his friend mr stollaire.

Do you have any links to this? It wouldn’t surprise me at all though. 6 billion ETN even with the rubbish value is still worth around £60m. I still think they are just treading water til November when the ICO funds are unlocked and just saying the right things and announcing ‘partnerships’ as much as they can (marketing, the only thing they can do). The fanboys on Reddit and Twitter are literally all over each other, it’s so sad and pathetic, if it fails anytime soon I can’t wait to see the fallout when they lose their money. FWIW I hold a bit of this coin from when I mined it til they crippled the network.

I love how everyone with a brain has realised ASICs are not a good thing for many reasons (centralisation and accessibility for starters) but somehow they’ve managed to put a positive spin on it and tricked all the idiots on social media - mostly the ones who have never mined or done anything beneficial for crypto in their lives.
Dulmwer

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:52:13 AM

no,I don't electroneum is a trick. Its upheld by some enormous names so I don't think it is a scam...hopefully its not. Likewise , they have been doing some advertising its conceivable you missed it however I have been seeing electroneum on each site identified with cryptographic money.
wiliamsarang

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:49:21 AM

I definitely don't think it's a scam. It seems to me that the developers need time for completion of the project. It will be seen. To say that the Scam is still early!
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

electroneum is not a scam. many new icos are scam. envion,terraminer, and many more. but electroneum always brings news and new updates. and the dev is also active. it is a good ico and in a year or two the course will be much higher. i am convinced of that

Lordas

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:20:02 AM

..People wonder why the coin keeps going down? Because they keep devaluing it by just handing it out to anyone and everyone who owns a smartphone...

I do not remember exactly but they intend to spread or 5'000'000 coins, or 20'000'000 using mobile apps. Now every day is produced new 4'000'000 coins, so this "mobile mining" is nothing more than marketing.
Julskybtc1

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:50:31 PM

I personally taught that electroneum was a scam when i didn't get the free 5000 ETN but i guess it was a propaganda cause i only got that information in facebook.
HaywhyJ

Activity: 200

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:57:43 PM

I don't think its a scam, because its an alter coin that the founder want it to be more popular as soon as possible, I testified to this because I'm using their mobile mining app and at least it fetching me little little coins every day, and eletroneum have been listed in 7 different exchange sites which includes kucoin, so to me I don't think its a scam, thanks.
Black boy

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:02:04 PM

I do not know about electroneum coins. But I also have to be wary of issues like this. Maybe there's a point. I have to keep reading this thread to know the truth. Lips sealed Lips sealed
invicta

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:35:07 AM

I don't think its a scam, because its an alter coin that the founder want it to be more popular as soon as possible, I testified to this because I'm using their mobile mining app and at least it fetching me little little coins every day, and eletroneum have been listed in 7 different exchange sites which includes kucoin, so to me I don't think its a scam, thanks.

What are you not capable of understanding? Making something popular by giving shit away for free doesn't increase the value, it devalues it. The mobile mining app is an airdrop, you aren't contributing anything to the network. Why are all ETN fanboys the same, do you not understand you cannot just latch onto one thing and keep repeating it in the hope it's become truth - 'mass adoption' does not work on its own and that's basically what has happened here. Alongside all the other crap management issues people have raised and the fact the team is not forthcoming with answering or responding to issues. Now when they announce a new exchange, the price barely moves - the coin is barely traded so why do people think more exchanges is what's needed? You can only carry this so far on hype.
sanasara

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 09:30:54 AM

I think yes Electoneum is Scam because i also tried it and got nothing by it.So, all i want to suggest you properly do your research about ICO and then invest it is 99% scam it is just a suggestion dont take any risk.
Voliqur

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 10:39:37 PM

Certainly not a trick, Electroneum is one of the well known coins these days. Altcoins are presently encouraging however we ought to likewise check the coins or look for it before putting into it. Why not attempt. I think Electroneum likewise has mining programming that the cost can increment simply like Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: