Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:39:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NakamotoX - Bitcoin trading contest - Prizes 1BTC, 5ETH, 1 TREZOR and more  (Read 509 times)
bigmo (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

We are happy to announce, that landing page for our upcoming next generation Bitcoin and asset trading platform, is live now! https://nakamotox.com/

During the initial launch of our platform and testing of its stability, first 10 000 users will be invited. All users will get test account with a preloaded balance of different crypto currency and fiat (those will be only test money after Alpha close down, all assets will be nullified).

During the end of Alpha test version (max of several weeks of testing expected), 5 users who will increase their portfolio value mostly are going to get following prizes:
1. Prize — 1 BTC
2. Prize — 5 ETH
3. Prize — 2 ETH
4. Prize — 1 ETH
5. Prize — HW Wallet Trezor

As part of our gratitude for helping us test Alpha version of our platform (we will be looking at user activity so not active or minimum active users will not receive this benefit) all participants will get special benefit which will be voted upon for trading during follow up Beta version (several months are planned, this time with real crypto currency and FIAT money).
The final structure of trading fees will be announced during Alpha version.

Join our trading contest at : www.nakamotox.com
Follow NakamotoX on: Twitter and Facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:52:59 PM

Sorry for asking but I dont really understand with "users who will increase their portfolio value" Is it based on how much we make profit equivalent in btc or is it based on how many percents we make profit based on our starting bankroll?
condoras
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1103

This is what I do. I drink and I know things.

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:08:27 PM

Sorry for asking but I dont really understand with "users who will increase their portfolio value" Is it based on how much we make profit equivalent in btc or is it based on how many percents we make profit based on our starting bankroll?

That's a very good question. I guess though that Op means how much profit/increase will make to our starting portfolio value.
If we start with 1BTC and at the end of the trial/contest period you have 2BTC and i have 1.3BTC, i guess you are the winner. Grin

@Op : I just register to get notification about this Contest. I also hope that this exchanger of yours to be something steady and reliable and not another bubble...
Good luck, i will watch this closely. Cool

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:30:34 AM

Looks interesting I just subscribed in your website Im willing to participate in your initial launching this is a generous reward for a tester 1 btc is pretty good prize, btw for how many percent does a user must increase to be able to have a chance to receive reward?   

mescalito

Activity: 349
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:42:18 AM

If it'll be able to deliver on the promises, then I see #1 fiat<->BTC exchange
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:02:18 AM

That's a very good question. I guess though that Op means how much profit/increase will make to our starting portfolio value.
If we start with 1BTC and at the end of the trial/contest period you have 2BTC and i have 1.3BTC, i guess you are the winner. Grin

@Op : I just register to get notification about this Contest. I also hope that this exchanger of yours to be something steady and reliable and not another bubble...
Good luck, i will watch this closely. Cool

Yeah it is so interesting contest with nice prizes as well, hopefully it will go as planned and there will be real winners on this contest as we all know there are too many fake contest in online world. Would be even better if OP can put the prizes on a trusted escrow.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: