Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 05:03:29 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which wallet do you use with Trezor?  (Read 793 times)
HabBear

Activity: 868
Merit: 599

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:12:03 AM

There are several wallets that are compatible with Trezor - which "Trezor app" do you use?

Here's a link to their list: https://doc.satoshilabs.com/trezor-apps/index.html

The list of compatible wallets are:
  • ArcBit
  • Blockonomics
  • Copay
  • Chrome Extension
  • Electrum
  • Etherwall
  • Mycelium
  • Sentinel

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaehunbae

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:20:47 AM

Which product would you recommend?
anon4250158

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:26:21 AM

I should really get a Trezor hardware wallet for cold storage.  Since I already use Electrum, it should be pretty easy to get used to.  Honestly though, the only other wallet I've heard of on that list is Mycelium but I've never used it.

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                        
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                        
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
TryNinja

Activity: 798
Merit: 780

ChipMixer's Badge of Honor

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:05:00 PM

You should use the one that has the features you need, since every client has their pros and cons as you can see at the "Supported TREZOR features" table.

e.g: The original Trezor Wallet supports every feature but "Shared Wallets", which Copay does. If you need this, that's the one you should use.

HCP

Activity: 756
Merit: 932

<insert witty quote here>

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:10:09 AM

I like Electrum for BTC related stuff... mainly because I'm very familiar with it, I like it and in addition to total control of the fees, it has coin control etc. Smiley

The Trezor browser wallet is OK and obviously has all the AltCoin support in it Wink

eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1004

Ecki

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:01:17 PM

I just use Trezor's online wallet. Don't really see the benefits of using anything else, if fact it just makes my life harder.
XXX_BTC1@

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:44:58 PM

There are several wallets that are compatible with Trezor - which "Trezor app" do you use?

Here's a link to their list: https://doc.satoshilabs.com/trezor-apps/index.html

The list of compatible wallets are:
  • ArcBit
  • Blockonomics
  • Copay
  • Chrome Extension
  • Electrum
  • Etherwall
  • Mycelium
  • Sentinel

i would really like to keep trezor wallet for cold device. actually i had used electreum and copay are the best wallets. so lets try those wallets. but in all these trezor is the best
stfN2128

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

www.acedcoin.com

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:05:52 PM

I use the trezor online wallet, which benefits have the other ones?
coinstatic

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:58:33 AM

I use Electrum mainly with Trezor. Never had a problem with it

Buzzex Exchange - Revolutionary New Cryptocurrency Exchange - Claim 100 FREE BZX Coins!
Whitepaper | Bounty | Twitter | Telegram
Join Buzzex.io
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.