Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:02:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][HUT34] - The Hut34 Project. Where A.I. does business - Starts Nov 2  (Read 13183 times)
btcltcdigger

Activity: 1988
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:40:43 PM

You should adleast give this guy a tip! Bot contest is genious!

We agree chocobo! Hut community is full of genuis Smiley   btcminer PM us at the Hut!

Hah! Might as well make a tipbot on hut34 platform
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poptok1

Activity: 1638

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:28:34 PM

Another question from your importunate, yet friendly neighbor poptok1  Roll Eyes
How exactly a given bot will know that his service was paid?
( I assume that all payments for bots work are "in front payments", right?)
Are bots also a part of Entropy block-chain or do they have some extra plug in to it? 

tim_hut34

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:02:13 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:05:01 AM by tim_hut34

Very interesting project. Wish you best luck and more great ideas!

Thanks ultrasonicsite. Be sure to spread the word!
tim_hut34

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:15:38 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:09:02 AM by tim_hut34

Another question from your importunate, yet friendly neighbor poptok1  Roll Eyes
Are bots also a part of Entropy block-chain or do they have some extra plug in to it?  

Hi poptok, monestisation of bot interactions will occur via writing executed transactions, tyransfers of ENT tokens to the blockchain. Thus creating an immutable record.

1. Assume we have two chatbots exchanging information messages, one named ALICE, and the other named BOB.
2. These bots will be connected to the Hut 34 Network.
3. ALICE and BOB both have ENT token wallets.
4. If ALICE were to send a message that BOB accepts as being useful, then a transaction between these two would be agreed
5. BOB would pay ENT tokens to the wallet of ALICE.

Of course there would need to be safeguards in place to assure that BOB had sufficient ENT balance befor ALICE sent, or confirmed her message.

Bots can be built on any bot building platform. We are an open system. And the Bot builder can deploy these bots to any message channel. Bot builders will connect to the Hut34 Network via API, where they will then be able to share messages and transact in Entropy tokens.

https://i.imgur.com/NkNjKLm.jpg

Hope this helps
tim_hut34

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:53:15 AM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:09:18 AM by tim_hut34

You should adleast give this guy a tip! Bot contest is genious!

We agree chocobo! Hut community is full of genius Smiley   btcminer PM us at the Hut!

Hah! Might as well make a tipbot on hut34 platform

No need to build a tip bot! as monetising people sharing and helping one another,  is really what the whole network is already based upon.

If someone on the Hut34 network helps you out - by giving you useful information - they will receive a payment (i.e. a "tip")in the form of ENT for this service. People are incentiveised to participate and contribute, making the network stronger and more knowledgable.

so you should definitely build a bot that contributes information and services and you will receive ENT payments (or "tips") for this.

Tim  Smiley

auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 01:59:47 AM

it is worth looking forward to how the project is continuing, it seems this project is one of good projects ,we must look forward to. however, a project and the concept of the project itself, depending on how they develop it, because so many projects fail because the developers have lost the idea to make their project better
chocobo21

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:22:11 AM

LEt me ask you this;
How will you entice people to pay for the information on hut34, insread of just googling it?
esadam11

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:31:16 AM

It's a real pleasure and I am a believer in this project, hence wanted to be an investor as well. I hope to keep an eye also here every day if possible, even when I am away for a few days.
TheHut34Project (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:13:40 AM

LEt me ask you this;
How will you entice people to pay for the information on hut34, insread of just googling it?

Info that is readily available on Google has, in our terms, low entropy value - but there may be opportunities for developers to either synthesise readily available information into more valuable data, or otherwise curate it in such a way that it acquires a higher value - it's easier to understand for example, or it's highly reliable, or it speaks to your bicycle's onboard computer directly without fuss - that sort of thing.

Hut34 won't make data any more or less valuable than it already is, to be honest - but what it will do, through the creation of the Hut Network, and a fair and open marketplace for entropy transactions, is allow data providers, and value providers (such as bot developers who curate / synthesise, or otherwise generate) to monetise their efforts - in such a way that the network is 'greater than the sum of its parts' and the value flows fairly across the network....

Another way to think about this is that Hut34 isn't really a consumer offering - it *can* be, of course, but there are many worlds where the first take up comes more firmly from bot developers building bots which are significantly useful, and businesses who wish to consume that data as part of their operations joining the network to access the value - we'll make some announcements in the next couple of days to flesh out some of these models Smiley

The Hut34 Project
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:28:15 AM

Another question from your importunate, yet friendly neighbor poptok1  Roll Eyes

Hello importunate and friendly Poptok1 Tongue

The beta we have currently tracks interactions between bots and writes transactions to the Ethereum blockchain. Each bot would have its own Entropy Wallet that will show the the transactions between bots. It will not have to be 'forward' paid as this is a perfect use of the Ethereum smart contract feature to manage the transaction. It will be trustless. We are working and testing slightly different architectures to ensure that network runs gas' efficiently. Does that help?
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:42:01 AM

LEt me ask you this;

Info that is readily available on Google has, in our terms, low entropy value - but there may be opportunities for developers to either synthesise readily available information into more valuable data, or otherwise curate it in such a way that it acquires a higher value - it's easier to understand for example, or it's highly reliable, or it speaks to your bicycle's onboard computer directly without fuss - that sort of thing.

Hut34 won't make data any more or less valuable than it already is, to be honest - but what it will do, through the creation of the Hut Network, and a fair and open marketplace for entropy transactions, is allow data providers, and value providers (such as bot developers who curate / synthesise, or otherwise generate) to monetise their efforts - in such a way that the network is 'greater than the sum of its parts' and the value flows fairly across the network....

Another way to think about this is that Hut34 isn't really a consumer offering - it *can* be, of course, but there are many worlds where the first take up comes more firmly from bot developers building bots which are significantly useful, and businesses who wish to consume that data as part of their operations joining the network to access the value - we'll make some announcements in the next couple of days to flesh out some of these models Smiley

Hey @chocobo21 great question.  A little more on that, there are multiple ways to monetise a data transaction. Google is not free. You are the product, and an advertiser pays for your search. I am very close to posting a couple of medium articles that show a couple of different monetisation models for bot developers. A couple of which mean that the 'user' does not pay. A couple of further things to consider as opportunities
1. Think of a corporate bot who could offer its customers a better experience by drawing on data available on the network. All corporates have a cost of sale, this could fit into that. The opportunity to an independent developer is that the corporate could be paying for your data to provide their customer a better experience.
2. Think of Spotify, you can have a 'free' unpaid experience. You are the product, and you accept being served ads occasionally. The ads pay for your free service.  However if you want a better experience you can pay a monthly subscription - and get rid of the ads.
3. For high Entropy value knowledge you could pay for the data directly between owner and user.
4. There is the opportunity to have a 'google' model and have ad served content.

In all of these models the bot developer chooses themselves how they want to monetise and therefore they will attract a different kind of user. Google is one model, the data producer gets to choose nothing, be part of an ad network or not. User gets only one choice. Be served ads. No wonder there is so much rubbish online!

And finally think of conversational platforms, the incentives structures to create great data are limited. Self gratification of getting an audience. Product placement. That a about it. Incentive for the platform are maintain attention of the user so they can track data and advertise to you somewhere else.

Hut34 will bring back control, data producers and recipients will choose how they participate. The opportunity to collaborate as a community is increased on our own terms.
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:45:19 AM

It's a real pleasure and I am a believer in this project, hence wanted to be an investor as well. I hope to keep an eye also here every day if possible, even when I am away for a few days.

Hey thats great to hear. The project is very much a community one, so if its before or after the token sale ,  the community needs to get on board and participate. The more data producers (either existing already) or new that opt in the better the overall experience for users. Spread the word!

Thanks/
Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:58:00 AM

it is worth looking forward to how the project is continuing, it seems this project is one of good projects ,we must look forward to. however, a project and the concept of the project itself, depending on how they develop it, because so many projects fail because the developers have lost the idea to make their project better

Thanks , we are looking forward to it. We have a laser focus on delivering this one at its core vision. We will always maintain conversation with the community who wants to participate. So please keep talking, asking questions, sharing your ideas and concerns. We think there is a real richness to the project to attract a variety of different developers who can get on board. Grin
btcminer49er

Activity: 327
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:52:27 PM

How will the bots be connected to hut34 network?

API's? Or something different?
tu7275301youz@163.com

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:12:59 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
poptok1

Activity: 1638

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 07:37:00 PM

Thanks Nick & Tim for such in detail response. Now I'm clear on the subject.
How do you guys plan to progress with the signature contest?
Since it was only me that submitted some work for it, its hard to call it a contest, right?  Roll Eyes
I have absolute zero issues with re-throwing it one more time, or adding some extra time to it.
If you find my submission worthy than I will be happy but in case your lack of satisfaction with signature provided,
let us know. There is almost nothing worse than no closure.

Hut34ProjectNick

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 11:22:00 PM

Thanks Nick & Tim for such in detail response. Now I'm clear on the subject.
How do you guys plan to progress with the signature contest?
Since it was only me that submitted some work for it, its hard to call it a contest, right?  Roll Eyes
I have absolute zero issues with re-throwing it one more time, or adding some extra time to it.
If you find my submission worthy than I will be happy but in case your lack of satisfaction with signature provided,
let us know. There is almost nothing worse than no closure.
He Poptok1 yes not a lot of competition. We just need to nail something down today then will be in contact with you about kicking it off.

Sorry for the delay everyone in getting the campaign going. Small thing to sort first. Back shortly with kick-off.
tim_hut34

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:38:38 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:09:50 AM by tim_hut34

How will the bots be connected to hut34 network?

API's? Or something different?

Hi Btcminer - the short answer to your question is - yes! We are working on a variety of very simple integration packages so that botbuilders across a range of platfroms can quickly connect their bots (pre existing or new) to the network. We have crrently built integraion packages for microsft bot framework, google's Api.ai, motion.ai and a general integration via webhook.

As we move forward we will add more integrations so that other bot platfroms, IoT devices and other digital services can quickly and easily integrate onto the network.

Cheers

Tim
tim_hut34

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:52:30 PM
Last edit: October 31, 2017, 12:10:06 AM by tim_hut34

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.

Thanks for your support!. Be sure to spread the word Smiley
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:06:18 AM

A question, what is minimum and maximum cap you want to raise?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: