Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:41:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $10,000 by 2018 is looking now like a possibility  (Read 2064 times)
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:41:16 PM

Indeed the future of bitcoins does look bright, and this is not the time to think of dumping whatever bag of coins we have, we need investors to take notice of bitcoin and start pumping their funds in this technology to make such forecasts to come true.

This is a wonderful forecast and I hope that it will be realized in 2018. He has all the prospects for such growth, one needs only to believe in him and help develop.
I have no doubt this will be realized as unemployment which is popular all around the world favours bitcoins booming and will also empower all adopters of the digital asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:06:58 PM

It seems to me that people have turned bitcoin in God and now pray to him in the hope that it will enrich all. Can't all be rich. It is beyond the power even of God. Why do you believe in such optimistic forecasts? The growth of bitcoin 10 times in one year is unlikely. It seems to me that if the price held at about $ 5,000 is already a very good result.
Some do have a blind faith in bitcoin but I think the reasons for that and why everyone thinks we can become rich with it is for the simple fact that we still got early in bitcoin, if the price is this high with such a small amount of bitcoin users, then when bitcoin reaches world wide adoption the the prices are going to be much higher and that is going to give us all a chance to become rich.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Franky00

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:27:00 PM

It seems to me that people have turned bitcoin in God and now pray to him in the hope that it will enrich all. Can't all be rich. It is beyond the power even of God. Why do you believe in such optimistic forecasts? The growth of bitcoin 10 times in one year is unlikely. It seems to me that if the price held at about $ 5,000 is already a very good result.
Some do have a blind faith in bitcoin but I think the reasons for that and why everyone thinks we can become rich with it is for the simple fact that we still got early in bitcoin, if the price is this high with such a small amount of bitcoin users, then when bitcoin reaches world wide adoption the the prices are going to be much higher and that is going to give us all a chance to become rich.

The price of bitcoin in 2017 increased more than fivefold. And it seems to me that in 2018 the price could be even higher than $ 10,000. If in 2018 the price increases five-fold, then we can see 25,000 dollars

Ivan16

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:43:35 PM

Indeed $10,000 by 2018 is looking like a possibility. All the investors might be so excited!!! Cheesy
Yes sure,i think 10k in 2018 is very possible but with this with this kind of growth he can over 20k in 2018,i hope that other currency will growth like bitcoin.
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:47:23 PM

Indeed $10,000 by 2018 is looking like a possibility. All the investors might be so excited!!! Cheesy
Yes sure,i think 10k in 2018 is very possible but with this with this kind of growth he can over 20k in 2018,i hope that other currency will growth like bitcoin.
10,000 isn't even looking impossible before the end of 2017. It's astronomically high compared to the prices by the end of 2016, but I think it's way possible to happen just by basing on how things are running right now. $20,000 isn't looking impossible as well by 2018 and maybe mcafee is looking like the prophet we were all looking for. $100,000 might be possible by 2020.
I Am Hero

Activity: 81

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:05:59 AM

it won't happen before 2018 and it should not happen in that time frame.

unless you want a real bubble not just a FUD bubble they keep repeating.

Buying Bitcoin like a Boss
wxa7115

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:29:22 PM

The price of bitcoin in 2017 increased more than fivefold. And it seems to me that in 2018 the price could be even higher than $ 10,000. If in 2018 the price increases five-fold, then we can see 25,000 dollars
25000 dollars are very far away but 10000 dollars are a lot closer and I think it is possible that we get to that price before the end of 2018, we may get there sooner but I think that is a more conservative estimate, especially if we take into account how much bitcoin has gone up in price in the last weeks and months, this is why I always recommend people to hold their bitcoin but some people simply do not listen.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:38:48 PM

If Segwit2x doesn't happens, then it would be like a good news for the community and price can easily boom from here. But right now Bitcoin is overpriced. The fall is evident but can be recovered easily. Price will most probably be touching $7k value by the end of this year and $10k is possible in first quarter or half of 2018.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:41:53 PM

One good reason to keep it.
Everyday there could be a new user that wants to have bitcoin. If that happen then it will be just a manner of time when every user will have that bitcoin and there will be less in the circulation.
With that demands will increase and that is a sure way of a price hike again.
maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:10:28 PM

So you just confirmed that this 'faith is bitcoin' is somewhat justified by fact that we are still early adopters (despite what people say about 'expensive' bitcoin).
$10,000 bitcoin is certain - the only real question is when we will reach that milestone - 2018 seems good guess. At least when we base our observation on previous bitcoin price movements.
Coldsnap4457

Activity: 98

STOCKBET TOKEN SALE OCT 29 - USABLE SOFTWARE TODAY

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:13:05 PM

To the moon Alice!

Buckle your seat belts.

I made a bet that Bitcoin is going to go up:

https://stockbet.com/#/BullBear/round/17971

Get on the right side.

wxa7115

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

If Segwit2x doesn't happens, then it would be like a good news for the community and price can easily boom from here. But right now Bitcoin is overpriced. The fall is evident but can be recovered easily. Price will most probably be touching $7k value by the end of this year and $10k is possible in first quarter or half of 2018.
I think segwit2x is going to happen, now I do not think it is going to be very successful since the support of the community is still with the core developers and many think this fork is nothing but a way for the miners to try to show their power but the failure of segwit2x and all the other forks that have been created in the last months will allow us return to having  only one bitcoin and not all these copycat coins that add nothing to the community.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
sukamasoto
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

Black Panther

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:03:04 PM

I keep purchasing bitcoin every month since I know bitcoin always have an uptrend for a long period

Reaching $ 7500++ is insane and I think most people never thought that it can happen but it's happen !
So yeah if the trend always same like current , the chance is higher !

▄._      
                                       ▀█████████▀ 
                                     ,▄▓████████   
                                ╓▄▓███████████▀   
                           ╓▄▓███████▀╙.  ▀█     
                      ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄▄▄▄███         
                 ▄▄▓███████▀╙▄,  ▓███████        
           .▄▄▓██████▀▀╙▄▄▓████▌ ████████         
      .▄▄███████▀▀╙▄▄  ▐███████▌ ████████         
 .▄▄███████▀▀ ▐▄▄▓████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
╙█████▀▀▐▄▄▓  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████        
 ╙▀ ▄▄▓█████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████         
    ████████  ████████ ▐███████▌ ████████             
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:34:19 PM

I keep purchasing bitcoin every month since I know bitcoin always have an uptrend for a long period
Nice that's great how many are you purchasing monthly and how much do you spend with? One more question, how many you've got in total already? I did this before but I was quite unstable financially as there are so many expenses to put my money with.

Reaching $ 7500++ is insane and I think most people never thought that it can happen but it's happen !

It's totally insane, I never expected that it can go higher than $4,000 before but this is the reality and it's trying to kill me right now because I wasn't able to ride and get on this express.

So yeah if the trend always same like current , the chance is higher !

Seems to be likely so hold on.

Rub3n

Activity: 563
Merit: 501

S> Cheap SocialMedia Hype's

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 09:21:08 PM

It has been in the news for so much latley because of the price climbings. I am sure that IF it will drop for a bit there will be buyers all over the place, that are now still waiting for that moment

noel2123

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:28:51 PM

It has been in the news for so much latley because of the price climbings. I am sure that IF it will drop for a bit there will be buyers all over the place, that are now still waiting for that moment
agree many investors has waiting for bitcoin price to go down a bit It may eventually happen after the fork , that's why bitcoin price can be easily recovered after a small dip because of large whales waiting for it's price drop   , as of this moment I see that bitcoin will skyrocket until the fork occurs because people was insanely buying bitcoin to get some sort of free money
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:56:20 PM

The growth keeps on continuing and making it to be the best growing asset than other available altcoins. This is all because of the support it has been gaining through different forms, as the price grew unexpected users thought it to be an temporary growth but it's keeps a good forward growth phase.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 10:35:43 PM

I truly believe on the price of bitcoin and other countries adopting bitcoin as a digital asset or known as commodity. Price increasing its because of the hardfork. they put bitcoin in the exchange just to get a snapshot of btc segwit2x. and if you saying that 10,000 by 2018 this is very possible

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: