Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 10:46:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think the price will DROP MORE?  (Read 4921 times)
blakeh

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:07:48 AM

I think we are done falling for now.... back up we go on the rollercoaster until we come down again... such is crypto.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:35:01 AM

Hi,

Do you think the price will DROP MORE?
Today every big news website talking about the CHINA BAN.

- wall street journal and many others

What do tou think?
I think no. Because the dumping of the bitcoin is now over. I saw in my blockfolio that the price of the bitcoin is rising up again. It seems that the bitcoin surpass the current obstacle.
sharedminers

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:51:14 AM

Hi,

What do tou think?
I think no. Because the dumping of the bitcoin is now over. I saw in my blockfolio that the price of the bitcoin is rising up again. It seems that the bitcoin surpass the current obstacle.
yah. we dont need china trader anymore. Cheesy
tosmartak

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 02:30:24 AM

Hi,

What do tou think?

I really hope you bought in at the right time and didn't wait for more dips cause it is obvious now that we can do even without China.
Absentis

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:40:54 AM

Hi,

What do tou think?

After the Aug 1 fork bitcoin survive now Chiba ban still bitcoin with the altcoins survived because the value once again is stable and slowly rising up. I believe that there are lot more obstacles are coming to make the bitcoin drop  but am sure bitcoin will surpass them all because nobody can stop bitcoin.
Bestwishes745

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

Yes I believe but there will be a one time that it will increase than drop again no one knows still, hoping for it to increase and if lucky never going to drop
Yeah I think that price will keep fluctuating more than ever because Chinese ban was just a start of fluctuation chain. Its price will keep increasing and decreasing for couple of years till it is legalized in the world. Once it is legalized in the world than nothing can keep it away from getting stability.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:22:25 PM

why does people worrying about the big dump ? it's normal on bitcoin because the price back then was almost over $5000 and when they saw that china will going to banned trading on sept 30 bigwhales decided to sell out their coins and that's one of the reason why bitcoin get drop at that point and that's the mistake of those people who panic sell. they didn't know that bitcoin could reach that price again even without china. before this year ends bitcoin will reach $6000
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

The panic has ended. Bitcoin prices back to normal proves that Bitcoin will always be strong even without the support of the Chinese government.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:44:29 PM

I think it is time to pump the price of Bitcoin. It is normal now and it recovers it's price quickly. Seems there is no doubt that Bitcoin will hit a good price very soon. So don't be panic. Just wait for reaching good price of bitcoin.
hangar18

Activity: 676

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:43:08 PM

The panic has ended. Bitcoin prices back to normal proves that Bitcoin will always be strong even without the support of the Chinese government.
Although the price of Bitcoin has recovered to $4,000 but nobody can confirm it has ended panic time, maybe we are in a bullish trap and it will drop down before end this month to help earlier of October can has a green candle Roll Eyes
treather

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:45:23 PM

It is holding around for thousand dollars right about now, which is a pleasant surprise. I doubt if the China thing will have more of an effect than it already has, no-one knows for sure.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:28:32 PM

Here's a chart that was posted on twitter a while ago which seems to suggest that the ATH for now has been reached

Harriti

Activity: 756
Merit: 256

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:28:56 PM

Yes I believe but there will be a one time that it will increase than drop again no one knows still, hoping for it to increase and if lucky never going to drop
Yeah I think that price will keep fluctuating more than ever because Chinese ban was just a start of fluctuation chain. Its price will keep increasing and decreasing for couple of years till it is legalized in the world. Once it is legalized in the world than nothing can keep it away from getting stability.
That's right, Bitcoin needs to getting stablility, it does not need to increase forever, become an asset important and everyone want to buy it, that is the goal Bitcoin needs to complete.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:47:55 PM

That's right, Bitcoin needs to getting stablility, it does not need to increase forever, become an asset important and everyone want to buy it, that is the goal Bitcoin needs to complete.
but we can see bitcoin weak now. too high fee and low transaction than other coin
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:50:38 PM

Hi,

What do tou think?
I think bitcoin price wouldnt drop more because the news is over and some maybe are trying to reload their stash now. Bitcoin is sitting tightly at 3900$+ and I think the price it has now is quite good and indicates that there will be another bullish run soon. It might also indicate that another bearish crash will happen but for now it is most unlikely to happen because the FUD is now over but still I wouldn't exclude it's possibility, we can't now if there will be another bad news.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:20:25 PM

Hi,

What do tou think?
I think bitcoin price wouldnt drop more because the news is over and some maybe are trying to reload their stash now. Bitcoin is sitting tightly at 3900$+ and I think the price it has now is quite good and indicates that there will be another bullish run soon. It might also indicate that another bearish crash will happen but for now it is most unlikely to happen because the FUD is now over but still I wouldn't exclude it's possibility, we can't now if there will be another bad news.
I am seeing bitcoin will continue to rise and I dont think it wouldnt drop more. Though fluctuations in the market is hard to speculate. But Im always checking its value if downtrend will happen.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:10:57 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 12:34:21 AM by bitllionaire

Hi,

What do tou think?
I am seeing bitcoin will continue to rise and I dont think it wouldnt drop more. Though fluctuations in the market is hard to speculate. But Im always checking its value if downtrend will happen.
i also do not think that bitcoin price will drop any more but will now start increasing, as bitcoin has a good potential and i think that the correction period and the bad news about bitcoin are now over in market therefore hopefully bitcoin price will start increasing now. i think that we expect that after 30 September the price of bitcoin will boost and very soon will cross $5000 level.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:29:57 PM

In my opinion, China still have a huge influence on Bitcoin price.  With the rally of Chinese government hostile action against Bitcoin exchanges and its staff, it will bring fear to the Chinese people especially to those who are supporting and trading Bitcoin.  Until this confusion and fear created by CHina extinguished, there will be always a pulling factor for the price of Bitcoin.  I guess it will wildly fluctuate from $3900to $4100 range until it became stable to $4000 as floor and eventually goes up in price due to the upcoming update of Bitcoin.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:08:40 AM

Yeah the panic had ended but there's another drama again this October, just hoping it won't affect too much in the price. As for the price it's slowly increasing yet surely. It just play around $3900 $4000 which is a good sign.
And we should expect to take profit maybe this end of the month.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:57:33 PM

Yeah the panic had ended but there's another drama again this October, just hoping it won't affect too much in the price. As for the price it's slowly increasing yet surely. It just play around $3900 $4000 which is a good sign.
And we should expect to take profit maybe this end of the month.
Well let's just hope for it's still recovering, hope there are no more drama that will surround it, but if ever there will be knowing there might have a hardfork on November that can sees another panic, we just hope before that if increase again.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████