Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:31:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a co-founder (London)  (Read 734 times)
camerxn (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 11:28:03 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2017, 05:08:48 PM by camerxn

Hey there,

I'm keen on launching my own decentralised platform, built on the Ethereum network. I don't want to say much more about it on this post. However, what I can say is that it is a unique project and it has a lot of potential.

As I'm only 17, I'm looking for a co-founder to help get the ball rolling, I'm based near London and do not really want someone who is remote. I would also prefer someone with experience launching a start up, but any experience in the blockchain/crypto industry will be a plus.

If you are interested (and based in/near London or can commute) then PM me your WhatsApp/Facebook/Telegram/iMessage and I will tell you more about the project.

Thanks for your time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
camerxn (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 05:08:27 PM

Also looking for advisors/partners
BilalHIMITE

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 06:24:06 PM

As a developer, I've always encountered the same problem.

I can help you with front-end development.

PM me.
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:22:47 PM

What exact assistance do you need from the probable co-founders to start your the balls rolling? Is it technical support or monetary support or support in any other form? No need to give details about your concept, but providing the exact expectations from the probable co-founders would be appreciated.
camerxn (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

What exact assistance do you need from the probable co-founders to start your the balls rolling? Is it technical support or monetary support or support in any other form? No need to give details about your concept, but providing the exact expectations from the probable co-founders would be appreciated.

Looking for someone who can handle the business side of things. Someone who can set out a clean plan/strategy for the project in detail and then assist in launching and devolving the business.
camerxn (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:11:47 PM

As a developer, I've always encountered the same problem.

I can help you with front-end development.

PM me.

Thanks for the offer.

Not currently looking for devs, but certainly will be sometime in the future.
bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:16:05 PM

Would you consider a marketing staff too? I wish to join to a team but would want to keep my identity though.If this is something that would you consider, I'm joining. I can set up adwords, do social media marketing and even facebook advertising. PM me.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

camerxn (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:50:51 AM

Would you consider a marketing staff too? I wish to join to a team but would want to keep my identity though.If this is something that would you consider, I'm joining. I can set up adwords, do social media marketing and even facebook advertising. PM me.

I will definitely be considering marketing staff in the near future, not something I'm concerned about right now. Thanks for the offer!
nor9854

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 12:34:59 PM

I will definitely be considering marketing staff in the near future, not something I'm concerned about right now. Thanks for the offer!
I can put money if it has good potential and unique project. Let me know how much you want.I can't invest all but I can be one of your investor.Pm me details

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
|
camerxn (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:44:35 AM

I can put money if it has good potential and unique project. Let me know how much you want.I can't invest all but I can be one of your investor.Pm me details

PM sent.
camerxn (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:51:13 PM

Bumping
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: