Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it better to invest in bitcoin or ethereum ?  (Read 17393 times)
DjTremor

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:02:45 AM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

When it comes in long term investment I think Bitcoin has an edge over ethereum because bitcoin is still popular in the market since it all started and that is the reason why most investors choose bitcoin . They consider that as a good sign because after a non stop up and downs of it's value , bitcoin is still standing and that's a good factor in long term investment.

If you have 100x money, use 25x to invest in bitcoin and the rest, 75x should be invested in ethereum. Ethereum's technology and adoption is more likely to be greater than bitcoin in the next years, I think.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 11:03:28 AM

Come on,  It is  very naive mindset. Every dog knew about possible positive impact on the market during Consensus. The moves began long before it start..

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 07:47:59 PM

Well it depends upon us, both etherum and bitcoin has a potential to grow onto enormous price in the near future. As far as I know based on my experience bitcoin is more volatile meaning in just a matter of time your capital might gain an enormous amount in the future.
I understand that Bitcoin's volatility is quite high, but we need to take into account the moment that the prices for Bitcoin are unstable and this carries a certain risk. I think that many users have already become obese when they invested in Bitcoin at a price of $ 15,000.

Ethereum is also a very volatile cryptocurrency. Honestly, I  do not know what is more profitable for investments - ETH of Bitcoin. I am holding both of these cryptos, and I am planning not to sell them soon.
kfor01

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 08:00:58 PM

I would choose Ethereum because it has room to grow and is promising for the future of crypto developers and continues to get a lot of mainstream attention from both institutions and individual investors.
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

ethereum is the most loved altcoin that a great many people utilize. bitcoin is the fundamental one, and has the most elevated cost. so I figure ethereum will dependably be generally utilized individuals, since these days particularly ico utilize ethereum for their coin stockpiling.

That is why it is much better if you find the money to invest in both cryptocurrencies. I would also remind you about other altcoins that exist on the market.
rutherford

Activity: 624
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

Ethereum would be my option because i see a good future in it and you don't need a lot of money to buy it. On the other hand, bitcoin is quite expensive to buy and also kind of slow in their progress. So i think it would be more profitable if we invest in Ethereum.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
andyhooton

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

Although Bitcoin is the main coin, but I would invest in Ethereum.
NavySeals

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:58:09 PM

Ethereum would be my option because i see a good future in it and you don't need a lot of money to buy it. On the other hand, bitcoin is quite expensive to buy and also kind of slow in their progress. So i think it would be more profitable if we invest in Ethereum.

Ehtereum is the future of smart contracts, and bitcoin is a good commodity if you ask this question to me. Both are counted as promising by the majority of the crypto people.
MAsterCoiner

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

Both Bitcoin and Ethereum Will rise. They are both good. We need both of them. Love cryptos.

Thanks.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:04:43 PM

I invested about $ 300 in Bitcoin, which is 15% of my portfolio, in Ethereum about $ 1000, as I believe that it is more promising in the future.
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:29:18 PM

in my opinion invest in bitcoin and ethereum is not an options
but, all crypto users should invest in bitcoin and ethereum if you can my friend
profitbezpredela

Activity: 322

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:51:10 PM

Invest in both coins. I think that this is a very reasonable choice. These coins are developing very actively and can become expensive several times.

miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:41:33 PM

for long term purpose, which is better to invest in , Bitcoin or Ethereum ? Lets discuss that ..

I will go for investment in long term,  both with bitcoin and ethereum. I am confident to spend my money in my trading with bitcoin and ethereum and hold it for a long time since both are very popular coin.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
linbo

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 03:53:26 AM

I think it's good to invest in bitcoin, as the king of COINS, it has some value in storage.
shendy

Activity: 602

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:36:20 AM

Of course, I chose to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum. I can not choose one because I know between Bitcoin and Ethereum is very suitable as a long-term investment asset. So I do not want to miss to invest in both.

cungk84

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:34:27 AM

If I can ask them both, I will choose both. Because ethereum has the potential to raise its price in the coming years. And I really see it. And with bitcoin. The price is very high and it is difficult to buy a piece but the price is still rising and many have given their testimony about it.
Cangkeman Wae

Activity: 826
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

Can be said that 2018 is more profitable invest ETH than BTC, and I'm glad since I knew ICO a few months ago I always keep ETH and do not have BTC, and my money increased drastically.
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:29:24 AM

ethereum for me will be better to invest. It has great potential to be the next bitcoin. Bitcoin i think reaches its peak that's why its hard to tell if its still gonna raise.

Most of the people that are involved in the cryptocurrency activities believe that Ethereum will be used for dozens of years and maybe, even more. That is why it will be natural to choose exactly ETH.
20kirito201

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

In long time purpose ,I prefer to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum because either this two are most popular coin in crypto market but this is the smart choice when we invest for a long time purpose.. Because this both Coin are more confident to have a good profitable in near future.
henrybek3

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:15:15 PM

When you look at the charts of Bitcoin and Ethereum 's market fluctuations, you will see similar results, but with the increase in the etheride and the decline in the bitcoin. Considering these situations, you can invest in it if it makes sense to you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: