Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 09:43:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much to invest in ETN after launch -> LAUNCH IS HERE!!  (Read 5150 times)
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:23:15 PM

Electroneum has almost hit 12.000 registered users! Gaining almost 1000 new members since last night!

This is growing so fast guys!
Join in on this fantastic investment-opportunity, bringing cryptos to the masses: my.electroneum.com
lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:07:16 PM

If there is even a little chance for it to make 1000x i would invest a lot. This could be the next coin which can make lot of people rich. I will check it and invest in it if it really has the potential.
btc_angela

Activity: 2660
Merit: 551

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:58:51 PM

If there is even a little chance for it to make 1000x i would invest a lot. This could be the next coin which can make lot of people rich. I will check it and invest in it if it really has the potential.

Nice move mate. But why looking at certain gains before investing? If you truly believe in the project then be a bag holder. So you better check it out and not be swayed by a lot of members here. Just saying. On the other hand, I will only dig deeper about this project and see and whitepaper and roadmap and look if its really has the potential for profit before making my decision later. But the hype around this coins makes me excited. LOL. See yah all later.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:17:49 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2017, 09:46:51 AM by BUK2016

It is not advisable and rational to invest most of your capital in just a single investment because, the risk of losing all your capital is too high. It is most times rational if you spread your capital into different investment opportunities. I will advise that, it is better to allocate different percentage of your capital to different top coins in other to reduce the risk of losing.
boulard83

Activity: 206

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:19:27 PM

It is not advisable and rational to invest most of your capital in just a single investment because, the risk of losing all your capital is too high. It is most times rational if you spread your capital into different investment opportunities. I will advise that, it is better to allocate different percentage of your capital to different top coins in other to reduce risk of losing.

My top 5 have ~50% of my money then about ~10 other coins spread the rest.

PC Hardware junky | Gaming • 5930K • 32gb • GTX1070 • BenQ XR3501 144hz | Server • Dual E5-2670 16c/32t • 32gb ECC • GTX1050ti • 3 SSD + Multiple HDDs
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:24:40 AM

We will be on this list!!

master2#

Activity: 204

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 03:40:23 AM

If the mobile miner really works this could be promising
KaffkaN

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:20:57 AM

Stand at a minimum, and then decide whether you should continue to invest or should leave this case. There is demand for this coin, which means that the price will rise soon, and it can also carry with profit.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:02:44 AM

It is not advisable and rational to invest most of your capital in just a single investment because, the risk of losing all your capital is too high. It is most times rational if you spread your capital into different investment opportunities. I will advise that, it is better to allocate different percentage of your capital to different top coins in other to reduce risk of losing.

If you allocate 50 percent of your money to your top 5 coins and 10 percent went to other coins, it then means that the percentage is more than 100. I believe diversification is the best when it come to ways of reducing risk in investment, which you have applied in other to reduce your risk of losing your money but maximise more profit.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:57:08 PM

If you allocate 50 percent of your money to your top 5 coins and 10 percent went to other coins, it then means that the percentage is more than 100. I believe diversification is the best when it come to ways of reducing risk in investment, which you have applied in other to reduce your risk of losing your money but maximise more profit.

As long as you are investing something in Electroneum, you will have a good year of profits. If you buy right now, you will get a 40% bonus of more coins.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:11:03 PM

How much does not matter, It is important that you properly evaluate and good potential co-workers
Good luck
And I will invest 2 Bit in this coin
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:18:29 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0

Here is their ANN thread
msukairi

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:47:19 PM

I invested 1 ETH not because i don't trust it, but this my only fund to use for ICO.

I believe this will be very huge project and it need not less than 1 year to rise to moon
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:54:03 PM

don't put 5BTC to 1 project. devide it to 2-3 project. if 1 is loss others win.

That's correct. Don't throw that much money into one single project. It's like gambling, not like investing. If it fails you will lose a lot of money. Divide it into more than 5 projects you really believe in. Just to be sure. And don't invest everything in ICOs. Invest some coins in mature altcoins like ETH, Verge or Monero too.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 03:17:34 AM

That's correct. Don't throw that much money into one single project. It's like gambling, not like investing. If it fails you will lose a lot of money. Divide it into more than 5 projects you really believe in. Just to be sure. And don't invest everything in ICOs. Invest some coins in mature altcoins like ETH, Verge or Monero too.

Definately dont put all your eggs in one basket, but you will want to go heavy on Electroneum.

Check out this

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2201453.msg22144335#msg22144335

Ton of videos crypto analysts have made on Electroneum
contraband

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:20:06 AM

Definately dont put all your eggs in one basket, but you will want to go heavy on Electroneum.

Check out this

This blew my mind. I always had faith in the devs but now that its broken down HOW they are doing it Im amazed.

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

Check out this

This blew my mind. I always had faith in the devs but now that its broken down HOW they are doing it Im amazed.

https://youtu.be/JZ8UfHG5vVw

Yes things would be much easier if they just watched the damn video lol
contraband

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:02:43 AM

There is not a coin out there that has a better chance to go 100x in a year.

You put in a Bitcoin and have a 100 a year later!

Dont take my word for it, take and hour or two of your time. Or a day or two if you want.

You will see it has the chance to easily go 10x quickly. You will find this coin is the real deal!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043
coyote50

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:25:24 AM

man that makes me want to HODL until i retire. i'm up to about 65k tokens now with bonus and everything. will buy more
kharismac999

Activity: 656
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:35:40 AM

Sounds good. I think its possible .Last time i have bought some. But will buy more again. Just buy and HODL.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: