Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:32:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 131 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED]Flixxo, a social economy based on video sharing platform PopcornTime+RSK  (Read 65567 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:02:51 AM

I can not understand yet how iExec will help rlc and other way round? How devs are going to cooperate? Or iExec it will be like data servers for flixxo?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
nanadze

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:12:30 AM

I can not understand yet how iExec will help rlc and other way round? How devs are going to cooperate? Or iExec it will be like data servers for flixxo?

Hello
Please check Flixxo medium article regarding that, it should help:
https://medium.com/@flixxo/flixxo-iexec-smooth-video-playback-1729d86f76a3
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:08:57 PM

I Just hope that flixxo touch 1$

It has potential to cross much more than this in long term. It is really innovative project to bring some positive change in the area of its expertise. We will see listing on more exchanges with high volume and partnerships constantly onward. These things are to be noted in success of any project.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:52:11 PM

I Just hope that flixxo touch 1$

It has potential to cross much more than this in long term. It is really innovative project to bring some positive change in the area of its expertise. We will see listing on more exchanges with high volume and partnerships constantly onward. These things are to be noted in success of any project.

Hi!

I think the same. The project is very potential, I like it and keep watching on.

So they need to grow users community fast. They are good in finding partnership, hope it and exchanges will bring them success soon.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
grkms

Activity: 322
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:23:31 PM

It's a very smooth campaign. I think that the stats will be calculated quickly and the distributions will be done, but the rate is already less than 1.5% and it will be a bonus of 50-60 thousand dollars to be awarded.
Victorio

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:40:42 PM

Dev team, just don't become a trash project like Decent, Lbry Credits, Musicoin or SingularDTV did.
I view each of these media platforms like a wannabe, platforms with difficult and unappealing GUI, poor content selection, limited to some indie art that I have never heard of and won't even spare time to get in touch, not even talking about paying for such art.
If you achieve to make the blockchain part seamless for the average user, improve video loading time and add communication functionality similar to Youtube (popularity, likes/dislikes, playback options, livestreams) - kudos to you, that will be the first decent decentralized video sharing platform.

Carina.P

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:45:41 PM

this is just beginning of Flixxo, i hope dev will tell us more good news from product development.
Dead Things

Activity: 417

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:29:18 PM

add communication functionality similar to Youtube (popularity, likes/dislikes, playback options, livestreams) - kudos to you

Monetization or at least associating real value to likes is one of the core principles of Flixxo. So, yeah.

weston4mills

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:42:39 PM

Do you have any plans for iOS platform. Will I be able to legally seed my purchases dvds blurts from my external for flixx?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
josegr4ham

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:18:50 PM

Does the flixxo Blockchain count as a copyright mechanism if I were to publish original content?
chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:37:27 PM

Does the flixxo Blockchain count as a copyright mechanism if I were to publish original content?
If you put a hash of your content on ETH's blockchain, you can use it as proof that you had the content on the date and time that it was mined. I'm not a lawyer, but I believe that would work in a copyright case in a US court
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:09:51 PM

What a great bounty campaign, I'm just happy to be a part of it. Many thanks to all Flixxo team, hope this was just the beginning, and what is great is yet to come.

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:01:05 PM

What a great bounty campaign, I'm just happy to be a part of it. Many thanks to all Flixxo team, hope this was just the beginning, and what is great is yet to come.
Yes, the future is bright!
If you haven't already you should join telegram: https://t.me/flixxo
StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:55:31 AM

Thank you Smiley Be sure to stay tuned for all updates on our main channel and for all price/exchange talk you can join https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FlixxoTrading.
Sitimunirah

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:39:22 AM

Thank you Smiley Be sure to stay tuned for all updates on our main channel and for all price/exchange talk you can join https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@FlixxoTrading.
Any latest news about exchanges?
And which is the current exchanges we can trade for now?
StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:52:37 AM

Flixx is already trading on EtherDelta and Kucoin and will soon be listed on Gatecoin (probably around December 6th) and Livecoin (around Christmas) as well. The team is still in talks with other exchanges as well.
jackandrew

Activity: 140

Highest ROI crypto infrastructure

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:15:27 PM

Is it just me, or again the team form Amazix made a really good job promoting this ICO? I see there were some great rewards for the users, hope we will have this team for a long time with us, and make some good money together.

If you are looking already for the markets, here it is:

matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:35:28 PM

Does anyone know about Viuly and what the main differences are between this and Flixxo? Without having a chance of digging into too much details, their value propositions seem kind of similar to me. Thanks in advance!
Carina.P

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:43:29 PM

Flixx is already trading on EtherDelta and Kucoin and will soon be listed on Gatecoin (probably around December 6th) and Livecoin (around Christmas) as well. The team is still in talks with other exchanges as well.

nice to see  team is workding hard with market , i also hope they will quickly develop product .
yeyicheng888

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:45:00 PM

FLIXXO's bounty activity has ended, and everyone's hard work has come to an end, waiting for the project team to be rewarded. The currency has already started on some exchanges. I hope that when the money comes to the hand, there are some big exchanges, which may be a good price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 131 »
  Print  

Jump to: