Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investors Needed - 10% Every Week  (Read 223 times)
vervainagospoda (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:32:53 PM

Hello, I am tradin with CS:GO and League Of Legends accounts. I buy the accounts and I put them in several forums for sale so they can get sold instantly. I need some capital to be able to purchase better accounts and resell them for more. What I think of reselling is Instagram accounts aswell as there is much demand for them. I trade at websites that have rep system and if the buyer doesn't seems promising he pays first or we use a middleman so there is no chance I get scammed. There are much money to be made by that and I am passionate to work hard enough to achieve it. All the sales are made instantly. When I get more accounts I will put them on autobuy links so I don't miss any sale. The interest I am paying to each ivnestor is 10/week

The minimum investment is $10
Maximum $500

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vervainagospoda (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:55:17 PM

Looking for serious partners to work with !

Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:26:55 PM

You've already done this once, users won't fall for the same trick twice.

Especially since you're a despicable human being, they should just IP ban you from every single forum, bulgarian plague Kiss
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: