Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] The GlobeTrotter Cryptocurrency Ecosystem  (Read 585 times)
Alan@GTC (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:08:15 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 09:20:43 PM by Alan@GTC

Pre-Token Sale coming on November 15th!
See our webpage for more details: https://www.globetrottercoin.com/copy-of-token-sale

Designed for the Travel Industry and its customers

The first and only truly stable cryptocurrency!

GlobeTrotter is bringing the first truly stable cryptocurrency into the public mainstream through a complete and simple to use blockchain ecosystem.

Unlike others, we will have more than one token in our system:  The GTT token, the GTC coin & the GTG coin. These three different tokens together will make for the most promising, stable, useful and complete cryptocurrency system on the market. With these three coins and every other component of our ecosystem, we can accommodate every need of the merchants as well as the customers.

The initial focus of our GlobeTrotter ecosystem is the travel industry. The travel and tourism industry is one of the largest retail markets in the world, with over 3 billion travellers spending 2.23 trillion dollars in 2016 (and growing by about 5% every year) that is directly attributed to travel purchases. By using our Globie coin (GTC), the travel and tourism industry will save billions of dollars in credit card fees, bank transfer fees and frauds.

The GlobeTrotter project is a winning solution for all travel industry suppliers and travelers.

Due to the sheer scope of the travel industry and the advantages that cryptocurrencies offer, the GTC coin (Globie) has the potential to be accepted by a large percentage of the industry and thus, initiate massively more people into using cryptocurrencies on a regular basis.

Our stable GTC coin (the Globie) is the solution for bringing cryptocurrency into the public mainstream.

•   The only digital cryptocurrency that is 100% stable and will never fluctuate in value.

•   The only ecosystem with 3 different tokens to satisfy every need.
        -   GTT token for investors. (One of the only tokens that isn't a security).
        -   GTC coin for travel industry payments & purchases.
        -   GTG gift coin for merchant reward programs.

•   The Globie (GTC) is specifically designed to be used for the travel industry but has unlimited potential.

•   The introduction of Smarter Contracts; available for every transaction to easily allow every buyer and seller to establish the rules for the transaction.

•   Every 400th person that uses their Globies for a purchase will get a 100% instant refund back to their wallet.

•   The only cryptocurrency with travel benefits like faster boarding, dedicated check-in lines at the airport, special prices on upgrades, and much more.

•   The only cryptocurrency to send someone into space.

Learn more by going to www.globetrottercoin.com
. You can download the whitepaper that fully explains the GlobeTrotter Ecosystem here: white-paper

We will be looking to expand our team. If you are interested, contact us at info@globetrottercoin.com

We are building a bounty system that should be one of the most generous ones out there.

The white paper is quite complete but as you know, it is a living entity always evolving into something better and we love it.

TWITTER bounty program: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2251649.msg22770982#msg22770982
YOUTUBE bounty proram: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2255759.msg22828142#msg22828142
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
endriagn

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:25:13 AM

i will join your bounty
Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

GlobeTrotter is listed at https://foxico.io/project/globetrottercryptocurrencyecosystem

cok_elat

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:30:05 PM

it's really nice project. i wanna stay tuned on this project and i hope this project will announce bounty programs soon.
Alan@GTC (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:29:30 PM

it's really nice project. i wanna stay tuned on this project and i hope this project will announce bounty programs soon.

We are working on bounty programs. Anything you want to do, let me know and I will send you the information. We will have a very generous bounty program. We like to reward people for helping us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: