Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:46:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectre.ai information - Trading platform now LIVE!  (Read 89644 times)
Saddko

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:22:47 PM

Wake up, fellows. The train is leaving!

Spectre is talk of the town on many other forums. Looks good, hundreds of interested contacts in ONE week. Never seen that kind of activity before.

Read the recent facts, and see what is coming

https://www.spectre.ai/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiPe

Activity: 124

Presale starts on 28th of April!

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:45:34 PM

Wake up, fellows. The train is leaving!

Spectre is talk of the town on many other forums. Looks good, hundreds of interested contacts in ONE week. Never seen that kind of activity before.

Read the recent facts, and see what is coming

https://www.spectre.ai/

This project looks very good, so i think i will invest a little bit in it.

CaptainphuckU

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:46:34 PM

These creeps R 100% JEALOUS  Roll Eyes OMG what big cry babies *Calls you a WAAAAAAANBULANCE, phuckin repeat the same thing over and over to me RETARDS.

SPECTRE.AI keeps the name and provides tech that actually accomplishes something and yes the above posts are right, there is BIG BUZZ HERE! Duh this is a freakin cool project run by professionals with a REAL VISION! I can't justin beleeb I am even wasting my time arguing with the anonymous kunts who want to create "Criminal Coin" imo people like these guys can give crypto a bad name. We need more true visionaries to help protect and grow the blockchain/crypto space into a world wide betterment of humanity, this is what this tech will accomplish, even if most are unable to look past just the money or ego aspect of this.. Oh phuck it! Whatever, time for a night cap and suck my ____ you ____ _____ _____! "SPECTRE.AI ROCKS N YOU SOCKS!!!"
CommunityWhale

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:30:35 AM

These creeps R 100% JEALOUS  Roll Eyes OMG what big cry babies *Calls you a WAAAAAAANBULANCE, phuckin repeat the same thing over and over to me RETARDS.

SPECTRE.AI keeps the name and provides tech that actually accomplishes something and yes the above posts are right, there is BIG BUZZ HERE! Duh this is a freakin cool project run by professionals with a REAL VISION! I can't justin beleeb I am even wasting my time arguing with the anonymous kunts who want to create "Criminal Coin" imo people like these guys can give crypto a bad name. We need more true visionaries to help protect and grow the blockchain/crypto space into a world wide betterment of humanity, this is what this tech will accomplish, even if most are unable to look past just the money or ego aspect of this.. Oh phuck it! Whatever, time for a night cap and suck my ____ you ____ _____ _____! "SPECTRE.AI ROCKS N YOU SOCKS!!!"

The best part is people like this ^ who think these are "guys from JP Morgan and Goldman Sachs" who have come over to bitcointalk to do a lousy version of an airdrop. I mean they really actually believe that some legit dudes from the ranks of those organizations would even have to come to bitcointalk  to appeal to ^ this guy to support their coin!! It is time to get real about what's going on here.

autolove2

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:01:23 AM

I think you are entangled in your own project.
You cant calculate dividends right.
You created bounty thread, but you dont know, which tokens you ll give to people?

Repeating my last reply to you again here:

In our assumption as per page 18 of the white paper, we assume a $2m liquidity pool or 20% of total ICO raise which is $10m as per the Balance Scenario. In this scenario 33.3m dividend tokens are sold, resulting in the calculation for dividend per dividend-token of  $1.5m/33.3M  = $0.05 per token. So it is 100% accurate. Please read everything carefully.

Cant understand why you calculate 33 mln tokens, if you want to sell much more.
You created bounty thread, promised people tokens, and this is lies? You dont know which tokens you will get ?  Shocked
BitcoinExpart

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:10:26 AM

I'm sure, this project will pay attention more and more investors. However, This is not investment advice or something but an ICO worth researching is SPECTRE.AI sure. Pretty nice, they have launched alpha, already registered, waiting for confirmation!

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
▄███▀                    ▀███▄
███▀       █████            ▀███
███         █████              ███
███        ▄▄█████    ▄█████▀    ███
██        ▄███████  ▄█████▀       ██
███       ▄████████▄█████▀         ███
███       ▀▀▀▀██████████           ███
███      ▄▄▄▄▄███████████          ███
███     ▄███████████▀█████         ███
██    ▄███████████▀  █████        ██
███   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████    █████      ███
███         █████     █████    ███
███▄                        ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
KRYLL
                ███
                ███
                ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
        ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
AUTOMATED CRYPTO TRADING STRATEGIES MADE SIMPLE
▁▁         Whitepaper   █   Token sale will start on Feb 7, 2018   █   Announcement         ▁▁

███
███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███
Saddko

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:26:48 AM

You created bounty thread, but you dont know, which tokens you ll give to people?

In our assumption as per page 18 of the white paper, we assume a $2m liquidity pool or 20% of total ICO raise which is $10m as per the Balance Scenario. In this scenario 33.3m dividend tokens are sold, resulting in the calculation for dividend per dividend-token of  $1.5m/33.3M  = $0.05 per token. So it is 100% accurate. Please read everything carefully.

You created bounty thread, promised people tokens, and this is lies? You dont know which tokens you will get ?  Shocked
Stop whining, and follow the information on their homepage https://www.spectre.ai/. Seldom I have seen as open and thorough information as this company is delivering. Sure, it is still in its infancy and things change and develope, but keep reading. You will thank me later : )
autolove2

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 06:48:22 AM

Stop whining, and follow the information on their homepage https://www.spectre.ai/. Seldom I have seen as open and thorough information as this company is delivering. Sure, it is still in its infancy and things change and develope, but keep reading. You will thank me later : )

What you say? Im asking in TC!
Newbie account with 10 posts and all post in THIS THREAD  Grin
Saddko

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:48:12 AM

Autolove.  Yes I am newbie here in a message board, but I am a Senior in business, where Spectre  is operating. So I know that side. When I heard and saw what Spectre is going to do, I knew this is gold. And I want to spread the word, spread the information what is coming.

I have nothing to do with Spectre as a company, but I want to DRAIN THE SWAMP!
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:25:51 AM

you may join now the free airdrop from your BROTHER...cheers!

https://spectre.ac/
Saddko

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:25:43 AM

Airdrop is cancelled now.
232drialf

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:43:23 AM

this is very interesting, with a neatly arranged concept, this project is very potential for success, looks promising
vanillagalaxy

Activity: 179

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:47:28 AM

Airdrop is cancelled now.

random guy said cancelled...dev-team didn't say that  Smiley Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2204566.0
Saddko

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:52:54 AM

this is very interesting, with a neatly arranged concept, this project is very potential for success, looks promising

Yes. This one solves a huge problem. That's what these ICOs should do, and not just collect money.
choboscientist

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:28:34 AM

So the total availabe supply in case of Hard Cap will be 240.000.000 ? did I get it right?

Thanks
CaptainphuckU

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:26:52 AM

Yes. This one solves a huge problem. That's what these ICOs should do, and not just collect money.
                                                       ^^^ AGREES 100% ^^^

Some of you "CRIMINAL COIN" ticker CRIME lol, love it! Users who wish to debate the name, well waste of time. This ICO is "TREMENDOUS, just TREMENDOUS!" *waves hands around and don't forget SPECTRE.AI is designed to "DRAIN THE SWAMP!"
Saddko

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

So the total availabe supply in case of Hard Cap will be 240.000.000 ? did I get it right?

Thanks
Here's some information for you. There are two different tokens: SPEC-D which delivers monthly dividends and SPEC-U which you can use for trading. In ICO you can buy which token you want.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IMrbIf5YHo-GUqkpL0TBQWbDHzCaSG_Gadtvpm0AUBk/edit#gid=0
Saddko

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:36:12 PM
Last edit: October 02, 2017, 12:51:57 PM by Saddko

Never mind. Can't get the link working
BTCBusinessConsult

Activity: 546

Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:39:04 PM

Hi everybody! I hope you are all having a great day so far. I see there is alot of confusion and some general chaos in the forums for Spectre. I have made a number of (what I think) are quality videos explaining spectre and diving deep into the technicals and financial models.

They are all my latest videos which you can find on my youtube.

www.youtube.com/c/BTCBusinessconsult

If you have any questions you can ask in the Telegram or send me a DM/Email. This project is really something special. It is slightly complicated and confusing at first but I think you will get a better understanding after watching some videos!

Links:

Detailed explanation of the SPEC-U vs SPEC-D tokens:

https://youtu.be/IcsQ1kPLG9Y

Interview with the Spectre CEO, Kay

https://youtu.be/G59EuNKRKeQ

In-depth financial model review

https://youtu.be/yYALFqt787I

I hope you find these videos usefull, I have more than these 3, just posted the most relevant.

BTCBusinessconsult@gmail.com

Thanks,

-Andreas

EPIC5k Trading on https://spectre.ai/?ref=PassiveIncome. Paying WEEKLY rewards in ETH since 2017. 100% FRAUD FREE Binary Trading Platform. $SXDT. Ask me about the ONLY smart options trading platform with 400% payouts, and their unique EPIC5000 trading system.
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:24:23 PM

The first day I read about this project I fall in love with it and they've been responsive to the community concern, I just hope they get this new model they are trying to work our right, for me, the dividends token is the best and I'm going for it. The way this project is structured they is no need for utility based token but since the community want that you give them

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: