Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:06:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which Altcoins will make it to top 100 crypto list in the year 2019?
DACC - 46 (33.3%)
Ncash - 7 (5.1%)
Cashaa(CAS) - 1 (0.7%)
Localcoinswap(LCS) - 16 (11.6%)
Morpheus Network(MRPH) - 4 (2.9%)
Project Shivom(OMX) - 6 (4.3%)
Havven(HAV) - 3 (2.2%)
IP Exchange(IPSX) - 2 (1.4%)
COTI - 4 (2.9%)
Swiss Alp(SAM) - 3 (2.2%)
Credits(CS) - 12 (8.7%)
Dether(DTH) - 0 (0%)
WAN(WAN) - 1 (0.7%)
WABI - 1 (0.7%)
ICON(ICX) - 8 (5.8%)
DAV Network(DAV) - 1 (0.7%)
TRAW Network(TRAW) - 23 (16.7%)
Ambrosus(AMB) - 0 (0%)
Lamden(TAU) - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 109

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which Altcoins will make it to top 100 crypto list in the year 2019?  (Read 611 times)
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:17:48 AM

I don't think these tokens can get into the Top100.
Since most of the tokens are still a hype at the moment, further policy is needed.

Most of them are yet to develop thier Mainnet. One of it can make it to top 100 list. Crypto market is full of surprises. You never know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fenzuijk

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

I read all the coins you listed, but to be honest, they are not very promising. The most is to be able to achieve the top 200 market value, it is difficult to enter 100. These projects have not been significantly improved and the community is not strong enough.
handsofgod

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:58:30 AM

interesting listing, look at many of them before but personally I prefer more interesting project with futuristic ideas, f.e, what about quantum processors technology? I read this in article on medium. Kindly waiting for your feedback Wink
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:35:00 PM

interesting listing, look at many of them before but personally I prefer more interesting project with futuristic ideas, f.e, what about quantum processors technology? I read this in article on medium. Kindly waiting for your feedback Wink

Quantum computing is the future. That's for sure. There are lot of projects being developed based on Quantum processing. If you can let me know the project name, I can add it to the polling list. Let the community members decide if it's good or a just another name sake project.
Faraha_JJJ (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:38:24 PM

I read all the coins you listed, but to be honest, they are not very promising. The most is to be able to achieve the top 200 market value, it is difficult to enter 100. These projects have not been significantly improved and the community is not strong enough.

Most of the project is under valued and they are working on mainnet release. Some of the projects like DACC has 60 K strong community and have angel investors from TRON behind it. Hoping this poll will give a start for new investors and traders.
pwchan001

Activity: 118
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

I have chosen Traw because it has a strong and fast growing community and a responsible and active project team. The price of the coin is still very low now, but I believe that with the release of features like exchange in the future, its price will be several times the present value.

Welcome to feeless future! (https://discord.gg/tdN4ue6)
insculpt

Activity: 133
Merit: 12

Loonie Network - For Bounty hunters & Freelancers

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

Traw has a loyal following and an active dev team. It's got a huge potential because of its focus on improving the lives of the less fortunate.

MrAAKK

Merit: 105

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 04:42:06 PM

TRAW is still in early stage and will soon switch to Masternode wallet. As fellow members said, the dev team is working on a real case issues and keep releasing features even before ETA!

chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:49:45 AM

Of all altcoins listed in survey, I invested in IP exchange and ICON. They may well enter the top 100 on coinmarketcap by 2019.
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

Above listed are the potential candidate which can make it to top 100 crypto list!!Let's vote and help others to make a decision!!

As many have already answered, I want to inform you that soon after the implementation of quantum technology, our current market will experience changes. And on this basis, new projects are coming out, like Kelvin Blockchain. I hasten to remind you of revolutionary projects like Kelvin Blockchain. After all, its uniqueness lies in quantum computing! And this is an innovation!
   Kelvin Blockchain project itself is flexible to implementing cryptographic algorithms which will make it one of the safest blockchains ever existed with 10+ signature available from the start. This project does not rely on any particular signature algorithm and due to the multi-client use - on some single consensus. In case of any problems, it is possible to quickly locate the threat and prevent it’s distribution throughout the system. Multiple blockchains with different consensus algorithms, token types, and assignments will be available. The multichain technology allows creating almost an unlimited potential for speed and productivity. Kelvin Blockchain can launch up to 2^64 subchains - more available subchains will benefit in increased speed and security. Moreover, all the blockchains will be processed in one wallet so that the client could have fast transactions, secure investments and cheap smart contracts as well as a lot of other services at his hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: