Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:55:20 AM

I see so many people have difficulty understanding the project. It would be nice if someone from the team explains things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:25:04 AM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Quite impressed by your team btw.

Good question. While reading the whitepaper I was confused with the gas here. I was thinking about either it is the ether gas or it is the coin GAS, but I think it can't be.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:27:07 AM

In dealing with trading automation is really complex in a few moments. I believe that the time of improvement that they had until the current opportunity only adds much value to the project, I hope for this success and for the good profits with its bots and its concept. Following...

I'd love to use one of these bots for trading. Would be good for long term investing.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:29:09 AM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Good question. While reading the whitepaper I was confused with the gas here. I was thinking about either it is the ether gas or it is the coin GAS, but I think it can't be.

I am not sure but i understand it like these: When bot makes a move for you, it gets a little fee everytime. And they are calling it GAS. But of course they will explain it without doubt.

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:46:10 AM

I imagine that GAS is actually the fee they will charge for using their bots or algorithms, and a percentage of that gas will go to token holders, because gas in ethereum blockchain is the fee paid in ether, and GAS is a coin based on NEO as reward for holding, that is why I think they also named their fees as GAS as well, so I may be wrong, lets wait for the team's answer.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:10:44 AM

Everybody seems confused here and nobody is giving answers.
GAS is a confusing word because so many projects are using it.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:18:49 AM

I would like the team to clearly and concise communicate their usp as compared to the numerous bot, algo, AI, hybrid AI trading Projects out there, this would simplify a great deal for me.

One of the key issues for me is that this team has solid background from non crypto trading. If they can leverage that and team with good crypto analyst this has great potential.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:27:41 AM

I see so many people have difficulty understanding the project. It would be nice if someone from the team explains things.
Good idea, best option is to make some kind of FAQ and pinn it on ANN post and somewhere on their website. Only people with understanding of this project will invest in it
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:35:45 AM

I am not sure but i understand it like these: When bot makes a move for you, it gets a little fee everytime. And they are calling it GAS. But of course they will explain it without doubt.

Yeah, that is something I got, but I think they really should change the word for the from GAS to something else :/ GAS is spreading confusion as there are already
Coins (eth) who are using the word gas for fees and also an coin itself which is called GAS. As these are bots, I would like to call it OIL  Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:36:22 AM

Dev gave the most detailed answers for now.

I believe he will make a detailed explanation about gas confusion too. Just wait him to be active.

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 09:18:14 AM

Dev gave the most detailed answers for now.

I believe he will make a detailed explanation about gas confusion too. Just wait him to be active.

maybe, we just wait until dev gave clarification abut GAS.
i ever see trading bot that take 2% of profit to pay dev. maybe, NPX will use this system for trading bot, so user can have this bot for free, but not free when we use it.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:32:20 AM

https://medium.com/proof-of-performance/proof-of-performance-blockchain-applied-to-trading-6e30404a9754 good Reading!

Also, when dev is around, can you feedback on my question about back-testing performance metrics earlier in the thread, thanks.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:41:26 AM

You can see your TX fee (gas limit * gas price) in ETH & USD when you search for your transaction on etherscan.io. This is not a TX fee that MyEtherWallet, or any other service provider, receives. This fee is paid to miners for mining transactions, putting them into blocks, and securing the blockchain.
The total cost of a transaction (the "TX fee") is the Gas Limit * Gas Price.
Typically, if someone just says "Gas", they are talking about the "Gas Limit".
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 10:59:40 AM

You can see your TX fee (gas limit * gas price) in ETH & USD when you search for your transaction on etherscan.io. This is not a TX fee that MyEtherWallet, or any other service provider, receives. This fee is paid to miners for mining transactions, putting them into blocks, and securing the blockchain.
The total cost of a transaction (the "TX fee") is the Gas Limit * Gas Price.
Typically, if someone just says "Gas", they are talking about the "Gas Limit".

I always though GAS was a small amount of ether, also called gwei. Is that what investors are getting?

Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:31:11 AM

Hello all!

Again, we would like to thank all for recognizing our project. We really appreciate it.

I already raised this to our dev department and I already relayed all your suggestions, comments like how to simplify the explanation of our project, etc. All of these will be answered this coming weekend or early next week. We sincerely apologize since our dev team is very busy with their presentation for tomorrow's Zurich Event.

Rest assured that all will be answered so we can introduce and let the community adapt this project  Smiley

Regards,
NPX Team
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:09:10 PM

so how is your fee structure compare to others for management of funds?

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:29:47 PM

Good idea, best option is to make some kind of FAQ and pinn it on ANN post and somewhere on their website. Only people with understanding of this project will invest in it

I'm studying the whitepaper now Smiley
I hope I will understand there platform and if I do, I will post a summary here about NaPoleonX Smiley. I like trading bots so this will be a project of my heart.

Keep it up team!
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:37:59 PM

French project also with this name Grin sounds promising, Napoleon was almost able to conquer the whole world, but the Russian empire stopped him
I hope with this project will not happen such! good luck

Thank you for your support, the world united this time !!!
More seriously, we view the cryptocurrency world as a way to go beyond borders and promote true worldwide currencies that should benefit us all.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:38:34 PM

The more I look into it, the more the project seems solid.

The team seems to have great experience, and I already heard about it in France by some friends.

I saw you'll be in the Zurich Summit tomorrow, that's some great news.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:45:37 PM

Raising money to start a trading house to trade on crypto seems like a no brainer.
And some of these similar projects which launched earlier had some really great success and returns.
Which bring me to ask, what value does NapoleonX brings to an investor?
From your first page description, it is only talks about how much you need to raise and what bot trading can do.
If you do raised the money, and NapoleonX makes money using the investors money, what is the investor's reward?

We aim to bridge the gap between the crypto community and the fiat world as we should not oppose them in the long run. We have a long standing know-how to generate returns in the traditional world and have designed a structure that will enable crypto investors to access it. Unlike some previous projects that remain entirely in the crypto universe, we believe that with volume, there will be no other way than to become regulated (funds are fundamentally securities) and to our knowledge, no other ICOs have applied for licences to distribute such products. As former fund managers, we believe we have all the credibility to go and get this licence and scale asset under management.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: