Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:21:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:30:07 AM

I would propose the team to have a look into how cindicator built their telegram community over time, from only a hundred members when i joined to 3k+ today, looking at their as a best practice would work good for Napoleon imo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:49:35 AM

I Think the key challenge is for the team to communicate the value proposition in an easy way. Secondly to build a bigger Community.
They need to start with loyal community, then seek new investors. Value can be demonstrated by some kind of demo version
Cauchy

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:58:11 AM

I Think the key challenge is for the team to communicate the value proposition in an easy way. Secondly to build a bigger Community.
They need to start with loyal community, then seek new investors. Value can be demonstrated by some kind of demo version

Still some time until ICO but they need to build the Community fast. They should put Everything aside and by all means focus on this.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:01:08 PM

It's still early in the game and the devs have been very responsive here. You ca ask them questions if have any.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:32:18 PM

I've noticed different exchanges behave differently with volatility for the same trading pair. In particular Bittrex seems to enlarge movements. Do the trading bots take such differences in behavior into account?

Most of the bots that have been developed work on traditional assets so are not sensitive to crypto exchange behavior. However, bots that we have developed or the one that might be developed in the future might try to benefit from these behavior. This is however not the case today.

There was not any try on cryptocurrencies with a trading bot in development to test some algorythms ?

Yes we have one that regularly switch from BTC to USD on a weekly basis and that has beaten a simple buy and hold position by more than 100% on an annual basis with a dozens or so trade per year.

Well, that's a great news. Thank you for the information.

Do you have some private investor which are interested and contacted you ?

Seems like the kind of project which could really interest some whales.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:00:41 PM

If you have a lot of questions you can join the slack and the telegram. The team is very active and answer all the question we have. Its rare to have a team active like that in social media platform. NapoleonX team have a very great communication. Its pretty important and for the future of the project an investors like that.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 01:21:46 PM

I will ask Ian Balina  (https://www.youtube.com/user/Diaryofamademan/videos) to review the ICO as well. He is quite famous on Youtube and has already given quite some exposure to several ICO's.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:08:18 PM

The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink
Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley

The thing is that I'm a bad trader because I'm too emotional. And, I can't think straight in dips so, bots can help me.

Tell me about it. whenever I see the market crash,  my impulse is to go and sell everything. Luckily the "hodl" guys keep me from doing it.

Right brother that what keeps me motivated. But, it's too much stress and I want to get rid of it. NaPoleonX might help.
In the future this AIs will get better and better we will have no chance to compete against them so I think this project will be a great success if they manage to get it working.

Looking at the market trends I need NaPoleonX more than ever. It's too unstable and too fast for me to take a decision.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:36:46 PM

Hello, what is the hidden cap standing for?
Need some explanation about the hidden cap and hardcap  Smiley
Cauchy

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

It's still early in the game and the devs have been very responsive here. You ca ask them questions if have any.

I agree, but this is not the main channel for Investor or secure a good Community. It is although an enabler of it.

Cauchy

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:39:37 PM

If you have a lot of questions you can join the slack and the telegram. The team is very active and answer all the question we have. Its rare to have a team active like that in social media platform. NapoleonX team have a very great communication. Its pretty important and for the future of the project an investors like that.

Had a look in telegram yesterday, agree in full, but I also claim that they need to build it bigger (Quick). How many members in slack?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:59:41 PM

I will ask Ian Balina  (https://www.youtube.com/user/Diaryofamademan/videos) to review the ICO as well. He is quite famous on Youtube and has already given quite some exposure to several ICO's.

That would be good. For all icos, publicity is critical.

More publicity always bring more funds for icos.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

Also if he or any reviewer is experienced enough, he can expose some flaws in marketing or another part and they will be able to fix it before ICO.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:05:56 PM

Had a look in telegram yesterday, agree in full, but I also claim that they need to build it bigger (Quick). How many members in slack?

Still a young project and a young community
Everything will grow but it will not be very quick. Everything will come it just takes some time.

Its not so easy nowadays with all those ICO and new platforms.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:14:13 PM

Still a young project and a young community
Everything will grow but it will not be very quick. Everything will come it just takes some time.

Its not so easy nowadays with all those ICO and new platforms.
Potential for grow is huge. If community will support this project people will invest and everybody will benefit from ICO
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 03:49:49 PM

yeah, and some review about roadmap, white paper is needed for publicity.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:49:58 PM

Will the opportunity be realized that the trading bot should follow the strategy of selected successful traders? If, for example, does an investor find it difficult to determine a strategy for trading?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:20:33 PM

The current scenario accurately reflects the great usefulness and application of this concept, the lack of control by inexperienced and anxious people during devaluation, shows that the bots of this project will be very useful and will allow us to have more control and profits in those moments. An excellent investment for our future investments Wink
Maybe :/ im kind a sad if bots be only way we will be able to trade Cheesy whats the fun then ? if everything is going by AI? off course the profits will be grater but still .. i will miss the human factor ,to bad its inevitable and sooner or later AI will concur the exchanges so i try to hop in now Smiley
The thing is that I'm a bad trader because I'm too emotional. And, I can't think straight in dips so, bots can help me.
Tell me about it. whenever I see the market crash,  my impulse is to go and sell everything. Luckily the "hodl" guys keep me from doing it.
Right brother that what keeps me motivated. But, it's too much stress and I want to get rid of it. NaPoleonX might help.
In the future this AIs will get better and better we will have no chance to compete against them so I think this project will be a great success if they manage to get it working.
I dont know if they will deploy ai/Deep Learning technology for their bots. I asked this question earlier in the thread but it is unanswered. As of now I consider the strategies and bots as simple rule based trading execution management (and low freq).
But image the future where only bots will be used for trading and investing, it will be much harder to even get any profit since everything will be precisely calculated and predicted.
No human factor means low chance for error which leads us to pretty steady market. 
But ICOs wouldn't be very affected because it is always a little unpredictable. Moreover, a more steady cryptocurrency market would be beneficial for us all to reach mass adoption.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:04:11 PM

I dont know if they will deploy ai/Deep Learning technology for their bots. I asked this question earlier in the thread but it is unanswered. As of now I consider the strategies and bots as simple rule based trading execution management (and low freq).
But image the future where only bots will be used for trading and investing, it will be much harder to even get any profit since everything will be precisely calculated and predicted.
No human factor means low chance for error which leads us to pretty steady market. 
But ICOs wouldn't be very affected because it is always a little unpredictable. Moreover, a more steady cryptocurrency market would be beneficial for us all to reach mass adoption.

Differents bot will get different results, is true that if everybody uses bot, the margin of profit could decrease, BUT, not everyone will use the same bot, they will use lots of them for different purposes, and they will have parameters change all the time, so if a bot is told to trade only de 20% of the available balance, it will do so, other bots will be allowed to trade 50% or 5%, some will work for a certain amount of time, or told to stop when certain amount is reached, either in exchanges or in your balance, different assets have different markets, though with bots it will as low rate as Forex, only people that KNOWS trading invest there, and look how little it goes up or down, while in the criptocurrency world, common people are the ones who trade, experts, and noobs, that is what is causing the bitcoin to go down sooo low if we compare it with forex or stock market, it becomes volatile if we let the average people trade XD.
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:11:41 PM

your project looks interesting, and will go to da moon, so I'm in, allez allez
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: