Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:42:40 AM

The proper projects still get their funding, it's just that now there are so many ones. 6 months ago there were like 2 per month, no it's 10 per week. Of course they can't all sell out (fast). And most of them are shit anyway.

I think with the right amount of marketing NapoleonX its project is good enough to receive the amount of funding they need.

More like 10 a day Smiley. And a lot of shitty onces!
NapoleonX is getting the right marketing, showing there faces on expos, interviews on youtube, ...

Dont like the design of the website but its a great platform Smiley
Hope they will hire a great designer team.

I'm a huge fan of there idea!

You're right, that's all stuff that can be arranged afterwards. Unfortunately devs aren't designers.  Smiley

Most devs aren't designer, so some could do a good job, but we don't know if this is the case, meanwhile, the project is getting traction, more so with the marketing and the apparition of the team in expos and youtube channels, that is good for this, the concept of DAF is a new one, will definitely redesign how common people trade in the market, with cryptocurrencies as well as stock market and equity market Cheesy. I hope I could use the DAF with Depotwallet, I want to trade with real assets too, and depotwallet will let you do that, and with some DAFs many people will make a lot of profits effortlessly.

What makes this algorithmic better than several other algorithmic based ICOs.

Are there other algorithmic based ICOs? you mean other ICOs that propose to build an algorithmic ecosystem for trading in the cryptocurrency market, stock market and equity market? and that pays you GAS for participating in the selección of bots to create new COMPLEX DAFs? or similar? can you link me to those ICOs? I would like to know them and compare.

Don't play daft, there have been several ICOs with similar quips. The first two that pop up is rialto and enigma, and that's without even thinking about it. The market is filled with the arbitrage offers. Anyway, i will let it go and have the dev's prove themself

Thanks a lot for your support! Design is always a question of taste and for sure we cannot satisfy everyone on that point...However the real matter is return and the way to deliver it in a sustainable and secured way. Our professional background with the associated trading pressure control is our singularity! We used to manage 4bl€ in a leading Investment management company and were thus focused on performance generation. We have implemented in our books our proprietary bots for almost a decade and know what kind of sustainable alpha we could bring to our investors!
DAFs will be a unique solution to diversify your portfolio's return through performance brought back from the fiat to the crypto world. And looking at recent cryptomarket volatilty, easy to undersand that it could be quite comfortable to benefit from a sustainable alpha on top of your ETH or BTC funding rather than arbitrage within the highly correlated token world.
We have already published into our blackpaper (http://blackpaper.napoleonx.ai/) our 1st ten bots to give you a flavour of return expectations on top of ETH or BTC and will very soon release the 1st blockchained index published with our live trading strategies. At your disposal for more info!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:46:08 AM

Will there be support for all cryptos or a few?
Will it support all exchanges or you will open a new one?

The NPX ICO will be raised in ETH only. However, we are in advanced nego with a strategic Partner to accept also BTC and fiat money and should communicate soon on exchanges. At the 2nd stage, DAF denomination will be in ETH or BTC for liquidity reasons.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:47:09 AM

NapoleonX is not a trading bot, its more Than that by far. Just read how a DAF work in the presentation and you will understand the possibility of the project. Its more like an antonomous fund. And its pretty great cause you will be able to choose between different DAF theses you want to invest for risk management. You can make huge benefit with a system like that.

Yes but I think the term trading bot makes it easier for most people to understand the system. For me too, it is much easier to understand, even after knowing that this is far more then just a trading bot, but like an army of "trading bots".  Lips sealed

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:51:47 AM

Hello, what is the hidden cap standing for?
Need some explanation about the hidden cap and hardcap  Smiley

This hidden cap concept has been used a few time and is an incentive for investors to not wait until the very last moment to participate in a successful ICO otherwise you would risk to be left on the sideline if reached before you are in. The harcap, is just to reassure that we are not trying to raise too high an amount otherwise I would put the hidden cap at 1,000,000 ETH which would be misleading on our objectives.
Thanks, thats clear for me.
So the actual limit that will be used is the hidden cap.

Really think NaPoleonX wont be having any problems reaching that hidden cap.
This project is solid and so is the team. Really active devs here in this thread. None of the questions stays unanswered. This gives people trust and trust is what big investors look for these days.

Great work team!

Many thanks, much appreciated your support, we do our best to be as transparent and reactive as possible for our investors!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:54:50 AM

The concept seems to be very good, however there are a lot of people who don't understand it very well.
Could it be possible that the team makes a video where all the concepts are explained a la for dummies style ? Smiley

We know that we need to work on pedagogy as the concept that we are manipulating are not all mainstream. Maybe with the help of the bounty program, we could get some help on this front. But we put this on our to do list.

Bounty is a nice way to reach crypto crowd but, sidewise you should do some yt videos where it will be easy for people less involved in crypto to understand it's concept.

Yes, we will release our ICO Summit in Zurich video pitch very soon and could also post ad hoc short videos to be as pedagogic as possible! Many thanks for the tip!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 09:57:16 AM

Is there NaPoleonX have roadshows something like that. if they have then they sould make videos and picture and share on social media like youtube FB TW ETC. that is good more for this project.

We are effectively on a roadshow currently. We were at the ICO Summit in Zurich last friday. The coming events are:
1. meetup organized by the Asseth in Paris on Sept 20
2. speaker at the World Bloclchain Forum on Sept 25-26
3. speaker at the Blockchain Forum in Barcelona on oct 3-5
4. another meetup in Paris mid oct

You are really working i can say that. These are very prestigious events.

By the way, i love to see when i open the thread, lots of explanation came from the team.

Thanks for your suppor!!! We do our best to satisfy our investors !!!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:00:02 AM

Hello, what is the hidden cap standing for?
Need some explanation about the hidden cap and hardcap  Smiley

This hidden cap concept has been used a few time and is an incentive for investors to not wait until the very last moment to participate in a successful ICO otherwise you would risk to be left on the sideline if reached before you are in. The harcap, is just to reassure that we are not trying to raise too high an amount otherwise I would put the hidden cap at 1,000,000 ETH which would be misleading on our objectives.
Thanks, thats clear for me.
So the actual limit that will be used is the hidden cap.

Really think NaPoleonX wont be having any problems reaching that hidden cap.
This project is solid and so is the team. Really active devs here in this thread. None of the questions stays unanswered. This gives people trust and trust is what big investors look for these days.

Great work team!
Only time will tell but I also thing that there won't any problems with reaching hidden cap
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:03:51 AM

Seems like a different project altogether. I must admit that simple video does convey things much clearly than long pages of whitepaper. Nevertheless, I will find time to go thru the whitepaper for sure.

I wish the team all the very best. Will continue to follow the updates.

Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Thanks a lot, you too! We will release our live pitch video at ICO Summit Zurich on 15/09/17 as soon as possible explaining in a few minutes the NOX project! Do not hesitate for any question, we will do our best to answer prompty!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

NapoleonX is not a trading bot, its more Than that by far. Just read how a DAF work in the presentation and you will understand the possibility of the project. Its more like an antonomous fund. And its pretty great cause you will be able to choose between different DAF theses you want to invest for risk management. You can make huge benefit with a system like that.

Yes but I think the term trading bot makes it easier for most people to understand the system. For me too, it is much easier to understand, even after knowing that this is far more then just a trading bot, but like an army of "trading bots".  Lips sealed

And the more investors will be involved, the more attractive will be the project, its a virtous cycle ;-) Many thanks for your support!
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:07:33 AM

I think it's still very difficult for the normal non super techie here on BTC to grasp what NaPoleonX is actually providing.
I'd suggets DEV's make a presentation in laymen terms just to simplyfy Smiley
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:15:16 AM

You write that Already now there are more than 20 trading bots in the system. Can you clarify what they are trading and in what markets are they working?

We have published in our Blackpaper our first 10 trading bots (http://blackpaper.napoleonx.ai/) to give you a flavour of what you could expect. These bots use mainly the major equity, FX and credit indices as underlyings to generate sustainable return on top of the funding in ETH or BTC. The trading style is market timing in a low-medium frequency. We should release very soon (in 2-3 weeks) our blockchained index Publisher listing those strategies and showing trading live as proof of performance.
The starting point was 10 years ago when we decided to developp such strategies and implement them into our Investment books (>4bl€) in our former Professional life (asset manager in a European leading Investment company).

helloal

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:23:47 AM

The project developers took part in the conference in Zurich yesterday.
https://icosummit.ch/zurich-2017/napoleonx/

Photo from telegram chanel:

They do the right thing. more people should know about it

Nice addition with a Picture in this thread. Anyone from the team mind to elaborate on the feedback they recieved during the event?

Many thanks! It was a very exciting conference, well organized, which allowed us to establish nice and hopefully prolific contacts with investors! We have received lots of positive support and interest, and thus are even more confident to reach our goal together! We will release the pitch video asap, stay tuned ;-)

Great to hear that it went well. Receiving positive feedback from experts/influencers in the field would surely raise the team's morale, which will be great for the team's performance.
As someone who much prefers learning from videos rather than from reading papers, I'm very looking forward to the pitch video.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:50:26 AM

You write that Already now there are more than 20 trading bots in the system. Can you clarify what they are trading and in what markets are they working?

We have published in our Blackpaper our first 10 trading bots (http://blackpaper.napoleonx.ai/) to give you a flavour of what you could expect. These bots use mainly the major equity, FX and credit indices as underlyings to generate sustainable return on top of the funding in ETH or BTC. The trading style is market timing in a low-medium frequency. We should release very soon (in 2-3 weeks) our blockchained index Publisher listing those strategies and showing trading live as proof of performance.
The starting point was 10 years ago when we decided to developp such strategies and implement them into our Investment books (>4bl€) in our former Professional life (asset manager in a European leading Investment company).

Nice, this looks promising. Can't wait for future news, especially about the strategies employed.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:52:39 AM

Wow, KryptoKings are on a roll, I think they answered every question in this thread. Haven't seen a developer that active before I think.

A big contrast with a recent ICO where the developers didn't even give any reaction after reaching their soft cap in the last minute before the deadline.  Roll Eyes
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:53:57 AM

Wow, KryptoKings are on a roll, I think they answered every question in this thread. Haven't seen a developer that active before I think.

A big contrast with a recent ICO where the developers didn't even give any reaction after reaching their soft cap in the last minute before the deadline.  Roll Eyes

Yes, it is really nice to see devs working this hard and answer all the questions, while make offline marketing and all the other stuff. But here you can see how professionals do this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:06:13 AM

And the thing is he didn't make any sloppy answer. He even wrote two-three paragraph answerst to one line questions.

His dedication is admirable. I will definetly invest napoleonX.

Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:39:31 AM

Are Hong Kong, United states (and it's territories) and China forbidden to participate in the ICO ?
rainbow169

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:15:52 PM

Like the team and responsiveness on slack, I have been following a few blockchain + fintech projects. What napolean stands out is the quant trading experience in the founders. It's almost like a regular fund but on the blockchain, so you pick the fund by pick the fund manager.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:20:33 PM

Some nice bots in your Blackpaper.
Only one bot is doing in crypto USD/BTC will there also be bots only doing crypto?

This looks so promosing Smiley
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 12:44:09 PM

An ETF simply follows assets such as stocks, commodities, or bonds and generally operates with an arbitrage mechanism designed to keep it trading close to its net asset value. The DAFs are bots that are supposed to actively trade.

I thought there were also actively traded ETFs. But generally they have high management fees and are outperformed by passive funds. Kind of backwards, you pay more to get less. Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: