Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:11:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70094 times)
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:11:18 PM

Are there already bounties campaigns available? Didn't fine them on the front page and couldn't go thought the whole thread...

Hello please see the bounty campaign HERE Week 2 starts today Smiley

Thank you very much. I think it should be shown in a more prominent position on the frontpage, even though the less bounty hunters will find it, the higher our stakes will be Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:14:24 PM

This article got more than 11 thousandth views already which confirms, that this project is attractive for a lot of people.
It will be interesting to see how will ICO go.

Proof of performance is the next big thing Smiley
NaPoleonX will get a lot of attention from a lot of big investors. This ICO will be huge!

I really hope this project is too big, I'll try to invest some $$$. Must reach at least the soft cap

Like I said previously, that's the kind project that easily can attract some whales. Give them a way to easily make their capital grow and they'll come in mass.

Thats true! Whales will be joining this project because its something new and thats what they like. New fresh water Wink
Cant wait to see the beta in action! The more NaPoleonX can show before the ICO the better it is Smiley
I can't find when planned release beta version?
Yes, I would like to see a working product in action too
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:22:40 PM

Like I said previously, that's the kind project that easily can attract some whales. Give them a way to easily make their capital grow and they'll come in mass.

What if the whales don't want any competition?

What do you mean? Whales by definition have less individual competition per coin they are whales of. There are only so many percentages to share among the whales.

Maybe we should first have a common definition for whale. The biggest potential token holders, right? Maybe large investment banks.

But they are the ones asking ridiculous fees while performing worse than passive funds or trackers. They want to continue their business, not help finance their impending destruction.

I think the most suitable investors for NaPoleonX are those smaller ones that have been squeezed out like a lemon all those years with way too high fund management fees and want to take control of their own investments now.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

Are there already bounties campaigns available? Didn't fine them on the front page and couldn't go thought the whole thread...

Hello please see the bounty campaign HERE Week 2 starts today Smiley

Thank you very much. I think it should be shown in a more prominent position on the frontpage, even though the less bounty hunters will find it, the higher our stakes will be Smiley

Those are some nice stakes from what i learned from it, i am tempted join this bounty campaign. Well another time maybe. For now i'll just buy in.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:44:31 PM

I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?

If they had already share smart contract details, it could have shown to us. But for a low supply token (17.500.000) i think there should be some dividents. If projects become too successful even transfer fees would kill us.

Our smart contract has now been released on Github. it should be here github.napoleonx.ai. In case of any question, please raise it. If you also find ways to make our code more secure, smarter, we would be ready to get your inputs
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:46:23 PM

KryptoKings, I won't respond to each of your answers to my questions to prevent polluting the thread, so I just let you know this way that I appreciate the time you take for explaining the matter in-depth.
Good quality questions won't pollute this thread my friend. Speaking of which I've got suggestion - OP should create some kind of FAQ

We have started to work on such a FAQ, unfortunately we've been busy negotiating potential deals and organizing a Meetup last night with the ASSETH. We will try to have something done this we.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:49:49 PM

I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?

The whitepaper mentions that NPX is a token without decimals, so you will always have whole NPX, 1, 2 3 and so on, I imagine that will make things easier for the bots, clients, holders, etc. but will force to pay whole amounts if you want to buy some NPX you will have to buy with a set amount.

That will give an impact if in the future NPX price become high, 100 or 200 USD for example. In that case, low budget people will difficult to buy it.

That is why we are proposing people to buy it now when it's only 3USD / NPX !!! We view these tokens as tokens that should be in limited supply so that they can increase in value when first holders start receiving dividends and truly grasp our long term view on this project.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:55:53 PM

How the team handles question of the community, you can see how serious, knowledgeable and dedicated they are to this project. Already convinced, this will be my very first ICO investment. I am also with their slack and the CEO itself communicates and very active answering questions. Bounty thread is organized as well. Kudos to this team Wink

P.S - I know how busy you are guys buty maybe you're so kind guys to give newbies like me a simple presentation how will this work. It will definitely give me more knowledge about this project Smiley

Thank you for your kind words. We find it important to answer any possible questions investors may have to first build trust and second give as much information as possible. As we are raising money from investors, that is the bare minimum we need to do.

You can find a link to our recent Zurich presentation at the ICO Summit : https://fr.slideshare.net/Project_NapoleonX/napoleonx-zurich?qid=dd452690-1f65-468b-a4d3-dbda2c5801f4&v=&b=&from_search=1. I hope it will help you to understand us a little bit better.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:58:49 PM

Please test all the security measures before holding the ICO. Yesterday Centra's website was hacked and I unknowingly sent my ETH to hacker's address.

We have bought napoelonx.eth domain and this or a sub-domain will be use for collecting the funds during this ICO. No other address should be used to send funds. We hope this way, we will prevent / limit any hacking activity.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:03:33 PM

The whitepaper mentions that NPX is a token without decimals, so you will always have whole NPX, 1, 2 3 and so on, I imagine that will make things easier for the bots, clients, holders, etc. but will force to pay whole amounts if you want to buy some NPX you will have to buy with a set amount.

token without decimals. This can be a problem. When sending tokens between users' wallets, they will require small commissions. If the token is indivisible, there may be a technical problem. The Commission will have to put at least one NPX.

I have raised this point with our Jerome, our Advisor on this point to get his hindsight. It would not be a good thing that people are overpaying for making transactions.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:08:10 PM

i read white paper there is trading bot give benefit to investors and token holders get 85% profit when trading bot work on rent. but how will get napoleonx token holder benefits. is there parking system work or holding token system work?

It doesnot work exactly like this:
1. If a DAF makes a profit, then 25% of this profit will be charged as prformance fee to the DAF token holders.
2. Out of this 25% performance fee, 85% will be paid to NPX token holders as dividends in the form of new DAF tokens to avoid unecessary cash movements.
3. NPX token holders will then be able to sell or keep the new DAF tokens received as dividends as they wish
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:13:39 PM

Dev, wrong info here - https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/npx/overview

cryptocompare shows ETH 5.81 per 1 NPX. Check please

This is a mistake that we will correct. This was our old price that have been changed to 1 NPX = 0.01 ETH following feedback form our early adopters.

The price seems high in my own opinion, at the rate of 1NPX=0.01 ETH=$2.89 approximately $3.

Can the team explain how they come up with their valuation and also what is the maximum cap for this project, Is there any private or pre-sale already

We have provided our Uses and Sources in our Whitepaper whitepaper.napoleonx.ai Your question is legitimate, but we will use a chunk of this ICO to get a proper asset management licence that will be required for any actors in the fund management space even in crypto. This is rather heavy stuff and is difficult to do on the cheap. Regarding the value of one token, then that is purely arbitrary and is not really relevant. I could have decided to sell one token for 0.001 ETH and sell 10 times more token so that I collect the same amount of money to develop the project
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

Please test all the security measures before holding the ICO. Yesterday Centra's website was hacked and I unknowingly sent my ETH to hacker's address.

Their platform in beta is ready, they are now just adding security measures for it, I imagine that will h happens in te ICO too, right now you could subscribe for the PRE-ICO, and there is still time before the ICO starts, so they will tell us soon which measures they will take, they already know about hackers, some projects like veritaseum, were hacked, they won't commit the same mistake as others did:D.

I hope so because I don't want to lose my ETH again and in return get nothing. Although Centra sent the token even to the ones who sent ETH to the hacker's address but, hey not everybody is Centra.

Actually it's centra's job to make their site safe, so if you give eth to hackers because of centra, then they should compensate your loss, which they already did.

The best thing is just avoid site getting hacked. Napoleonx is going for this way, which is the right way.

Yes, best is to avoid it and as NapoleonX already stated they work on it. But even the best security arrangements are not 100% save. So I am not sure if you could say it's Centra's or who every fault if they get hacked.

Anyways NapoleonX is working on it Smiley

i read the whole page and couldnt find a post who answers the first quote in this post right now. would be interestet in that too

We have decided to buy the napoleonx.eth domain and will ask investor to only send money to this address or a sub domain so that nobody can insert or try to do so a misleading address. We will keep communicating on that so that there no surprise in the end
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:17:54 PM

i read white paper there is trading bot give benefit to investors and token holders get 85% profit when trading bot work on rent. but how will get napoleonx token holder benefits. is there parking system work or holding token system work?

investors will be paid with the gas generated by the transactions done by bots.

That is correct. The term gas has been confusing and we will replace this terminology by something that is clearer. In essence, these are performance fees, but we wanted to have something a little bit "funky" here than just performance fees.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

Today bots work in the BTC-USD pair segment? Will you consider trading in altcoins?

Yes we have started to apply our existing bots working in the traditional asset space to the most liquid crypto currency. We need long term data to get confidence in our trading signals as we would not want to develop a trading system when we are only experiencing one kind of regime. All our models must pass tests and be able to work under all weather conditions.

ETH is the next candidate to start developing trading bots for us. Stay tune
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:23:40 PM

They raised the bounty budget for another 1000 ETH to 2500 which is a lot of money. If anyone got tempted, you should join it. We have to help them spread the word.

If they are giving this kind of bounty, they are believing themselves to raise huge amount. Selfconfidence is a good thing, i hope they will achieve. I will make a contribituon to ico when it start Smiley

I mean the bounty is to earn that ether amount in NPX, you not paid in ether. Anyway, still waiting to demo a bot before i can make up my mind on this ico
also for me a demo bot for try it will be very welcome,to test the real potential of this project...

is there anything planned like a demobot or a "beta version"?
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:25:29 PM

is there a direkt exchange planned from NPX to  fiat?

We are still negotiating this kind of arrangement with one potential intermediary. It is taking quite a long time given the number of ICOs in the market. Though we think it is an interesting feature in our project as traditional investors would be able to understand very easily our business model.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:29:15 PM

What if the whales don't want any competition?

What do you mean? Whales by definition have less individual competition per coin they are whales of. There are only so many percentages to share among the whales.

Maybe we should first have a common definition for whale. The biggest potential token holders, right? Maybe large investment banks.

But they are the ones asking ridiculous fees while performing worse than passive funds or trackers. They want to continue their business, not help finance their impending destruction.

I think the most suitable investors for NaPoleonX are those smaller ones that have been squeezed out like a lemon all those years with way too high fund management fees and want to take control of their own investments now.
I would say that whale is big investor with huge capital (at least 500k$) who wants to multiply its profit by buying tokens at discount price. It could be holder or speculator
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:29:44 PM

Is the gas consumed by the DAFs the same gas used by NEO, or is it NaPoleonX's own gas?

The gas consumed by the DAF =performance fees. This word is too confusing, so as already communicated, we will change it very soon
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:31:38 PM

Today bots work in the BTC-USD pair segment? Will you consider trading in altcoins?
As far as I know you will be able to trade on almost any pair that you wish. Even in traditional stock and securities market or Forex.

As long as it can make money and that we can manage large amount of money, we will do it !!! The more DAFs the better from a diversification point of view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: