Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:36:33 PM

Today bots work in the BTC-USD pair segment? Will you consider trading in altcoins?
As far as I know you will be able to trade on almost any pair that you wish. Even in traditional stock and securities market or Forex.
Any pair? Do you mean you will be able to trade EUR/ALT EUR/DOLLAR EUR/APPLE, etc ?

We probably need this to be clarified by the dev. Having the ability to trade 'any pair' opens it to various degrees of instability except the bots have been optimized to be robust in which case it would be conservative in postions taking.

Logical thought that they will work on exchanges so they can use every pair in there. I don't know what will they use, maybe they just go with the big ones or btc to fiat but if they want, they can use anything on the exchanges.

Our trade mark in terms of model development has been for liquid assets and low frequency trading. So we will really leverage on that both in the crypto universe and in the traditional space. So don't expect us to trade samller altcoins at the beginning. It could come in a second stage when we find and test enough algos
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:41:28 PM

They raised the bounty budget for another 1000 ETH to 2500 which is a lot of money. If anyone got tempted, you should join it. We have to help them spread the word.

If they are giving this kind of bounty, they are believing themselves to raise huge amount. Selfconfidence is a good thing, i hope they will achieve. I will make a contribituon to ico when it start Smiley

I mean the bounty is to earn that ether amount in NPX, you not paid in ether. Anyway, still waiting to demo a bot before i can make up my mind on this ico
also for me a demo bot for try it will be very welcome,to test the real potential of this project...

I'm also interested in this, but it's kinda hard for a trading bot. They already have some statistics of previous trades that look promising, but i know some similar ICO's offer a glimpse into a read-only API so some trades can be noted.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:43:54 PM

Your reddit link https://www.reddit.com/user/Project_NapoleonX/ doesn't take me anywhere, is it broken or do you have that subreddit online yet? It seems to be an "user" link.

Apparently, you need to be logged onto your Reddit account to have access to our subreddit when clicking on this link. We've tried it and it works on our machines.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:45:33 PM

What will happen to the extra tokens if they don't sell in the crowdsale?
Will they be burned or locked?

Indeed, we intend to burn any unissued tokens. So that investors know what to expect in terms of participation when all is done
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:47:05 PM

Just checked the NaPoleonX on cryptocompare and website link is wrong. it leads to: http://napoleonindex.com/
Could you please ask the cc team to update it as cc is a major website in crypto space and it can help get a lot of traction.
https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/npx/overview

This is an old link for our website. The right link is www.napoleonx.ai
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:49:32 PM

whats the difference of your minimum cap and the target cap? what if you will not achieved the tgarget and only the minimum cap, would that mean ico is not successful?

Yes, I would like to be explained what's the difference between min cap and soft cap too by the way.
Its min cap and target cap.
Just my opinion, i think min cap is to decide if they want to keep going on this project or not.
And target cap is one of the indicators for the success of their project, where when the target cap is achieved, they can do the things they have planned.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:49:36 PM

@Dev will you be streaming the presentation on the London Blockchain summit live or record it and post it to bitcointalk?
It would be nice to see it for all the people who can't go Smiley

We won't be able to stream it unfortunately. However, we will definitely advertize it when it's released by the organizer. We might have a pirate version though that will be shares on Youtube ASAP after the event.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:50:53 PM

On the site cryptocompare the price of the token was corrected, but the description still has a mistake:
Min Cap - 25 000 ETH | Soft Cap - 100 000 ETH | Max Cap - Uncapped

Or, not mistake? Uncapped project is not good for promotion

It is still a mistake. The project has a formal cap at 100,000 ETH and a hidden cap below this level.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:52:13 PM

Can you give any indication of the presale interest?
Cauchy

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:53:33 PM

whats the difference of your minimum cap and the target cap? what if you will not achieved the tgarget and only the minimum cap, would that mean ico is not successful?

Yes, I would like to be explained what's the difference between min cap and soft cap too by the way.
Its min cap and target cap.
Just my opinion, i think min cap is to decide if they want to keep going on this project or not.
And target cap is one of the indicators for the success of their project, where when the target cap is achieved, they can do the things they have planned.

Its a good approach to use the min fund. Some ideas is just not Worth realising without to Little funds.
Cauchy

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:55:32 PM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:56:41 PM

The minimum cap, is really the minimum we would need to kick start seriously the project but we would not have a lot of headroom to really accelerate the marketing process that will be required to launch DAFs. In the traditional asset universe, it is ver difficult for actors to emerge if they are too small at the beginning regardless of the quality of their team and strategy. It is a little bit unfair, but that's how it works.

We will need to prepare additional ICOs after this one for launching the DAFs and we need this first one to be a great success. Only time will tell.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:03:42 PM

Like I said previously, that's the kind project that easily can attract some whales. Give them a way to easily make their capital grow and they'll come in mass.

What if the whales don't want any competition?

Only a minority of investors have access to highly performing investments funds due to high initial capital requirements, physical trade constraints, operating costs on capital flows.

NaPoleonX aims to take that kind of investment power back from large banks and financial institutions who profited over the backs of smaller investors. Power to the people!

But the way the papers are written also means the team shouldn't expect, or even want, support from those same large banks and financial institutions.

Large instituion would not join these kind of projects because they don't have the right set up to do so. Wealthy individuals on the other hand ... wants to diversify away from their existing asset alocation, get some fun and would not be against making some money !!!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:08:02 PM

This article got more than 11 thousandth views already which confirms, that this project is attractive for a lot of people.
It will be interesting to see how will ICO go.

Proof of performance is the next big thing Smiley
NaPoleonX will get a lot of attention from a lot of big investors. This ICO will be huge!

I really hope this project is too big, I'll try to invest some $$$. Must reach at least the soft cap

Like I said previously, that's the kind project that easily can attract some whales. Give them a way to easily make their capital grow and they'll come in mass.

Thats true! Whales will be joining this project because its something new and thats what they like. New fresh water Wink
Cant wait to see the beta in action! The more NaPoleonX can show before the ICO the better it is Smiley
I can't find when planned release beta version?
Yes, I would like to see a working product in action too

You can't find it because we have not announced it yet. I have just sent our devs a message to accelerate this process. What I can only tell you is that we have made some demos of this to some very big traditional investors to get their feedback. The only thing that slow us down in releasing it is security.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:12:08 PM

Do you already have a beta version of the platform?
When do you plan to launch the platform?
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:13:20 PM

Can you give any indication of the presale interest?

We could say that interest has definitively picking up since a few weeks and has clearly accelerated with the launch of our bounty program. we're on target to exceed the min cap before presale starts and we will be also accelerate on some very large transaction to hopefully smash it. I do not like to sound overconfident as these are just interest and not real money yet, but we like the trend we are seeing. It's nice to feel support in our adventure.

We will get more visibility also with the upcoming events.
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

I don't think the price will dump cause the aim is to use the platform and DAF after the ico. The project will take value in time very quickly with the first benefit of the first DAF. And if the DAF work very nicely, trust me the value of NapoleonX will reach the sky, the project is really powerfull, that kind of invest is really a need in crypto world.
Yes, your right, dumping the coins right away would be very negligent and silly, being that just by holding your coins, you will recieve a percentage of the gas, from the successful trades made by the bots.

KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:16:21 PM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:17:56 PM

The minimum cap, is really the minimum we would need to kick start seriously the project but we would not have a lot of headroom to really accelerate the marketing process that will be required to launch DAFs. In the traditional asset universe, it is ver difficult for actors to emerge if they are too small at the beginning regardless of the quality of their team and strategy. It is a little bit unfair, but that's how it works.

We will need to prepare additional ICOs after this one for launching the DAFs and we need this first one to be a great success. Only time will tell.
Thanks for the explanation.
Hopefully this ICO will be a good start and give you a good momentum for this project.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:19:04 PM

Do you already have a beta version of the platform?
When do you plan to launch the platform?

Yes we do have the beta version and just fine tuning it security checks before releasing it. Our vision is much bigger than just this beta version and we have plenty (too many ?) ideas in terms of functionalities given our long experience. Even as fund managers we used to be frustrated by the tools we had at our disposal. And we have a clear vision of what should be encapsulated right from the start.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: