Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:44:38 PM

Is there any extra relevant information that could be useful related to this project?

You can read whitepaper, goldpaper and blackpaper from here. https://www.napoleonx.ai/#whitepaper-anchor

Beside from here, you can see detailed explanations of the dev to various questions.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=219801;sa=showPosts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:46:58 PM

If the bot will work on a certain algorithm, experienced traders will be able to calculate its actions, but for people who have no time the bot will be useful.
Perhaps experienced traders and know the strategy, but the bot is always faster than human hands.
Bot can make decision in fraction of a seconds and use High-frequency trading (HFT). Basically it means that bots will be able to make very fast trades (within seconds) and make profits from them  Cool
I think if everybody uses this bots there won't be volatility in the market anymore.
As far as i know there are several different strategies in this bot and I doubt we will all use the same strategy

So, we can use our own formulas for boots?
You will pick one of the trading bots from the Napoleon Crypto Library (i dont know about making our own formula)
I do not know much about this specifically, but I will soon do further research.
I think that not everything is so simple .. to develop a strategy with effectively algorithm - it takes years of work and research, we are too superficial in this field.
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:39:01 PM

If the bot will work on a certain algorithm, experienced traders will be able to calculate its actions, but for people who have no time the bot will be useful.
Perhaps experienced traders and know the strategy, but the bot is always faster than human hands.
Bot can make decision in fraction of a seconds and use High-frequency trading (HFT). Basically it means that bots will be able to make very fast trades (within seconds) and make profits from them  Cool
I think if everybody uses this bots there won't be volatility in the market anymore.
As far as i know there are several different strategies in this bot and I doubt we will all use the same strategy

Something like a risky formula and a secure formula with small profits?

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:40:35 PM

I think that not everything is so simple .. to develop a strategy with effectively algorithm - it takes years of work and research, we are too superficial in this field.

Makes me wonder why there is even human voting involved at all.

DAFs enable their subscribers to intervene in the building of the best mix (Blend) of strategies, by regularly letting their subscribers vote on which strategies they want the DAF to follow.

Something tells me there is a meta-strategy at play here.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:10:55 PM

DAFs enable their subscribers to intervene in the building of the best mix (Blend) of strategies, by regularly letting their subscribers vote on which strategies they want the DAF to follow.

I think this is for the improvement better choices comes from the people who tend to know their limits and what's best for them.

Rigorous

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:29:54 PM

I think this is for the improvement better choices comes from the people who tend to know their limits and what's best for them.

Like... with active trading, or gambling, or drinking? Wink

Wasn't the whole idea behind trading bots to rule out the human and their overestimated "knowing their limits and what's best for them"?
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:41:37 PM

I thought strategies in this case also means what type of assets the DAF is focused on, but i could be wrong. And maybe having votes on the strategy isn't a bad thing, since a bot can't know when for example China is fudding/closing shit.
Rigorous

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:56:16 PM

I thought strategies in this case also means what type of assets the DAF is focused on, but i could be wrong. And maybe having votes on the strategy isn't a bad thing, since a bot can't know when for example China is fudding/closing shit.

That is an argumentum ad populum Smiley Just because the majority votes to believe that Santa Claus is not real, does not mean it is true. (For your information, Santa Claus is real.)
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:03:06 PM

Well, it seems quite normal that the users have an impact on the choices of the strategies.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:11:14 PM

Best of luck to the team heading for the London Conference. Would love to hear if you Close any presale commitments or if it renders any partnerships.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:14:35 PM

That is an argumentum ad populum Smiley Just because the majority votes to believe that Santa Claus is not real, does not mean it is true. (For your information, Santa Claus is real.)

My guess is the data provided by the users is utilized as a guiding/learning tool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:22:25 PM

Crypto market is not forex, then Eliot's waves and other methods do not work. Crypto currency is a wild west. There are only manipulations on the news. How do bots adapt to this?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 09:31:01 PM

Crypto market is not forex, then Eliot's waves and other methods do not work. Crypto currency is a wild west. There are only manipulations on the news. How do bots adapt to this?

after awhile of trading, you develop some format that tend to benefit you favorably 60-65% of the time, so it's not surprising that a script could be created to emulate this with a higher percentage. The only issue i keep coming back to is how to maintain buoyancy when several investors are utilizing this same scripts. sure numbers vary between different individuals but i doubt it will keep market saturation at bay. Anyway, time will tell.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
greatteager

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:37:32 PM

after awhile of trading, you develop some format that tend to benefit you favorably 60-65% of the time, so it's not surprising that a script could be created to emulate this with a higher percentage. The only issue i keep coming back to is how to maintain buoyancy when several investors are utilizing this same scripts. sure numbers vary between different individuals but i doubt it will keep market saturation at bay. Anyway, time will tell.
This is a good question if several bots use the same strategy, then the profit is divided between them and the probable risk of generally receiving losses. Develops explain to us all before the beginning of ICO.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:44:09 PM

Napoleons bots does not trade crypto. They will trade fiat, atleast in the beginning. So you will use crypto to trade fiat and they will use crypto to hedge your crypto-fiat position to eliminate currency volatility.
greatteager

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:52:07 PM

Napoleons bots does not trade crypto. They will trade fiat, atleast in the beginning. So you will use crypto to trade fiat and they will use crypto to hedge your crypto-fiat position to eliminate currency volatility.
Thanks for the answer, Bancor also wanted to eliminate the volatility in crypto-currencies?
For traders and for me, great volatility for large profits.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:55:17 PM

This is a good question if several bots use the same strategy, then the profit is divided between them and the probable risk of generally receiving losses. Develops explain to us all before the beginning of ICO.

The more bots on a market using the the same strategy, the more the strategy becomes unneffective I would say.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 10:04:51 PM

So how does the fiat-crypto relationship eliminates crypto volatility, if the currency is not technical pegged on the fiat. I understand that there is a converse relationship btw the fiat and currency but the crypto maintains a variable state

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:16:12 PM

Bot can make decision in fraction of a seconds and use High-frequency trading (HFT). Basically it means that bots will be able to make very fast trades (within seconds) and make profits from them  Cool

You will pick one of the trading bots from the Napoleon Crypto Library (i dont know about making our own formula)
I do not know much about this specifically, but I will soon do further research.
With deep learning and machine learning everything is possible in much shorter time. For example bot can analyse previous charts and learn how to trade in similar environment
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:37:34 PM

Independent experts from the rating platform ICObench assigned NaPoleonX good rating: 4.3 / 5
https://icobench.com/ico/napoleon-x
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: