Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:06:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:24:15 PM

Their is no such thing as bot trading wars, every automated trading is set by humans NapoleonX may offer a better performance and newbie friendly but at the beginning and end of the day it still us that will make the trading decision.
I would say that there will be some kind of war between bots. Users want the best so bots must compete with each other and there will be only one winner who will take most of market share

We need to remember that these bots are no different from humans, they execute orders on behalf of rules defined by humans. Also remember than in napoleons case they are low frequency trading bots.

But to speculate IF we would have lots of bots that is trading on crypto pairs with high frequency this would only be beneficial to the traders because of it will make the markets more effective.

If it wouldn´t be different from humans, why wouldn´t it be possible that we have 2 winners. My opinion is that there will be one crushed
Having 2 winners is not really possible.If theres one gaining then theres one whos losing which is really a normal thing to think off. I do like this project even though there are lots of similar bots but its better to have lots of options than on a few.

That was my point too. So we can´t compare it with humans or population, civilization! But not that big of a deal. I think this is a good concept and there is nothing big too make false with this project to invest in.
There would be no argument on this one and as  being said its not really a big deal but what matter most on here is that if this project would caught up investors attention and would decide to fund it up.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:28:26 PM

I am worried by the fact that the developers are very conservative in altcoins with a smaller capitalization. In the technical documentation they write only about bitcoin and ether, as well as about standard instruments. While smaller currencies have potentially higher returns.

On the positive side, when i would try to sell this to non-crypto people, they would be more interested because it doesn't directly involve all cryptocurrencies and all the scam accusations what comes with it. And before they know it, they are using the crypto themselves, via NaPoleonX tokens Wink.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:20:43 PM

Now that you mention non-crypto people, I think NaPoleonX could really benefit from an ELI5 or elevator pitch. Although maybe the DAF are still too complex for them in practice, it will really need a simple interface.
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:25:03 PM

Their is no such thing as bot trading wars, every automated trading is set by humans NapoleonX may offer a better performance and newbie friendly but at the beginning and end of the day it still us that will make the trading decision.
I would say that there will be some kind of war between bots. Users want the best so bots must compete with each other and there will be only one winner who will take most of market share

We need to remember that these bots are no different from humans, they execute orders on behalf of rules defined by humans. Also remember than in napoleons case they are low frequency trading bots.

But to speculate IF we would have lots of bots that is trading on crypto pairs with high frequency this would only be beneficial to the traders because of it will make the markets more effective.

If it wouldn´t be different from humans, why wouldn´t it be possible that we have 2 winners. My opinion is that there will be one crushed
Having 2 winners is not really possible.If theres one gaining then theres one whos losing which is really a normal thing to think off. I do like this project even though there are lots of similar bots but its better to have lots of options than on a few.
People are always chasing the best possible options. If best trading bot won't be ridiculously more expensive than it's less performing counterparts, they will always choose the best one.

Bots will always do better then humans too. Humans are too emotionally connected, 10 good decisions and 1 emotional one will have lower expected value then a bot.
Any chance they will pitch to hedge funds?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:32:36 PM

I am worried by the fact that the developers are very conservative in altcoins with a smaller capitalization. In the technical documentation they write only about bitcoin and ether, as well as about standard instruments. While smaller currencies have potentially higher returns.

On the positive side, when i would try to sell this to non-crypto people, they would be more interested because it doesn't directly involve all cryptocurrencies and all the scam accusations what comes with it. And before they know it, they are using the crypto themselves, via NaPoleonX tokens Wink.

Indeed!
A lot of investors who invest in real markets will be very interested in this project. Thats also the place were the huge investors are. I'm really curious how long it would take for NapoleonX to reach there softcap! Its a lot of ETH for the moment Smiley

Imagine if they reach the hidden cap! Talking about a succesfull ICO then Smiley
Really like this project!
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:58:10 PM

Indeed!
A lot of investors who invest in real markets will be very interested in this project. Thats also the place were the huge investors are. I'm really curious how long it would take for NapoleonX to reach there softcap! Its a lot of ETH for the moment Smiley

Imagine if they reach the hidden cap! Talking about a succesfull ICO then Smiley
Really like this project!
With that active community and interests of professional investors and daily traders this will be rather quick Cheesy
It's only 2 weeks till the ICO
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:06:16 PM

Now that you mention non-crypto people, I think NaPoleonX could really benefit from an ELI5 or elevator pitch. Although maybe the DAF are still too complex for them in practice, it will really need a simple interface.
maybe you are right..
I think the time will tell how it's better. you need a lot of testing to get the ideal formula
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:07:57 PM

Hi guys, i saw on twitter you mentioned you need Oracle's when you launch DAF's. Does this mean you will need to partner up with somebody like Chainlink or are there other solutions?

https://twitter.com/NapoleonXai/status/912381036377595906
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:21:10 PM

I don't think they will just go ether and bitcoin.

But if you think how hard to make big moves in low volumes, they just wouldn't go for every altcoin. Only the one has great volumes.
If the bots only trade on large altcoins, then this will not give good profits.
Perhaps large investors need only stability.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:07:54 PM

I don't think they will just go ether and bitcoin.

But if you think how hard to make big moves in low volumes, they just wouldn't go for every altcoin. Only the one has great volumes.
If the bots only trade on large altcoins, then this will not give good profits.
Perhaps large investors need only stability.
everything is relative, and depends on the volumes, profit can be stable and large, but this requires large volumes, then the risk will be less
I believe that the bots will show a good result in practice
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:28:33 PM

I think the Daf will be very profitable. We will have enough volume to make good profit from the trade bot, different kind of strategies willl offer to each Daf the possibility to trade in huge volume crypto market.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:41:52 PM

With the development of this project, the volatility of the crypto-currency market will fall and we will have a stable market and investors will hold much more.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:32:22 AM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner

Well that's just good news for us, the crypto community, i for example have most my assets in cryptocurrencies, so it's easier for me to participate into this.
Exactly - many people just don't have enough time (and knowledge Grin) to be able to trade daily. Napoleon will solve this problem and allow you to take profits without any hassle

When you say many people, you mean most of people? Since most of normal investors are just hodling long term,since not everyone knows enough about technical analysis to do day trading... of course then there are ico flippers but that's a different story.
Probably majority tried to day trade and found out its not easy at all. You will likely be in minus if you dont know what your doing.
With the promising bot this will be a different story.

I tried to do daytrade in the beginning. I got lucky because I just started with a pump in a coin where I bought cheaper and made like 400% (not much, because I just tested trading) and the I was like "WOW, that's so easy"... we all know what then happend, don't we?  Embarrassed

NapoleonX could help a lot of people to trade and make money.

You all make it seem like NapoleonX platform will make everyone's woe go away, if that was so, then everyone will use it and who will be left to take the loss. Even if the bots are functioning favorably, you will still need to be inclined on the subject to use it wisely.
Agree, we need to understand that trading is a competition.

Most of the time trading is a zero sum game. We can't all be winners!

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:02:23 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 01:49:21 AM by belechau

Many believe in future conflicts, as mentioned above, but I believe that NapoleonX's Bots will initially bring us many gains, why some people will not join at first, I hope to be on the right side when we start billing with this concept, and I imminent valuation of Tokens. Good luck to the team
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:29:30 AM

are you planning to have any partnership with data analysis/AI partners such as realto or IFT?

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:20:25 AM

Many believe in future conflicts, as mentioned above, but I believe that NapoleonX's Bots will initially bring us many gains, why some people will not join at first, I hope to be on the right side when we start billing with this concept, and I imminent valuation of Tokens. Good luck to the team

Some people still don't understand about bots and strategies, they won't be in conflict if they are used everywhere, the bots will have differences as much as people have, so stop worrying about it, NaPoloeonX is a good investment, and in my opinion, better than the competition (cof coff Autonio coff coof) Cheesy.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:56:33 AM

Gains or no gains but, at least I won't blame myself if there are losses.
It's the worst kind of agony.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:58:29 AM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner

Well that's just good news for us, the crypto community, i for example have most my assets in cryptocurrencies, so it's easier for me to participate into this.
Exactly - many people just don't have enough time (and knowledge Grin) to be able to trade daily. Napoleon will solve this problem and allow you to take profits without any hassle

When you say many people, you mean most of people? Since most of normal investors are just hodling long term,since not everyone knows enough about technical analysis to do day trading... of course then there are ico flippers but that's a different story.
Probably majority tried to day trade and found out its not easy at all. You will likely be in minus if you dont know what your doing.
With the promising bot this will be a different story.

I tried to do daytrade in the beginning. I got lucky because I just started with a pump in a coin where I bought cheaper and made like 400% (not much, because I just tested trading) and the I was like "WOW, that's so easy"... we all know what then happend, don't we?  Embarrassed

NapoleonX could help a lot of people to trade and make money.

You all make it seem like NapoleonX platform will make everyone's woe go away, if that was so, then everyone will use it and who will be left to take the loss. Even if the bots are functioning favorably, you will still need to be inclined on the subject to use it wisely.
Agree, we need to understand that trading is a competition.

Most of the time trading is a zero sum game. We can't all be winners!

That´s the point. But at the end the chances for us are bigger to win obviously. Ok, let´s say for me haha
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:13:23 AM

maybe you are right..
I think the time will tell how it's better. you need a lot of testing to get the ideal formula

i will waiting for the result if and studying the formula.
maybe, NPX can be my study case in the future.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:26:02 AM

maybe you are right..

i will waiting for the result if and studying the formula.
maybe, NPX can be my study case in the future.

I very much agree it needs an ELI5. And i'd like to see some use cases. So some real world examples of how an investor would invest in a DAF, his (estimated return). Just write out an example of how it goes and people will understand it more easily.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: