Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:53:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:25:50 PM

With the development of the project, large coins such as the ethereum and Neo will be traded first and the list will expand further.

I don't really understand what you mean, can you develop a little more please ?
First bots will be developed on more stable and large coins. Where there are large volumes. A coin with a small capitalization is very volatile, and this is a big risk of losing money.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

With the development of the project, large coins such as the ethereum and Neo will be traded first and the list will expand further.

I think he meant that NapoleonX will get to the level of ETH in volume and even in price

OI
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:34:22 PM

I'm interesting, will I live enough long to see, that winner on the market is not who has a biggest knowledge and experience, but who can use better bot Wink

It's already happening on the stock market, now it's going to happen with crypto. It's natural , normal and will bring big bucks to people who invest in this bigly.
The winners are usually people who have big capital to start with. You know, rich are getting richer, poor stay poor. Rich people dont need any knowledge of investments, they just put their money in hedge found and wait for profit.
I think this bot will be more useful for small fishes.

Rich are indeed getting richer and poor can work in crypto and get rich Cheesy
The more money you invest in trading the more profit and thats normal. But I'm sure NapoleonX can help the little investors, invest 200 euro and I'm sure the trading bots can help you get profit, invest your profit back in the bots and you will get more.

Its indeed the best way to trade for all the newbies and low-level investors. Whales can generate huge profit with only a little change in the market but for low level investors, the price change has to be big. I think this should be added to the algorithm.

This is true but hopefully traders can choose their profit level. While some maybe need/want 60% returns, I''m good with getting 5% every day. I'd rather just take my profits and run each time.

5% a day?Huh That would be awesome, not super realistic though.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:37:11 PM

First bots will be developed on more stable and large coins. Where there are large volumes. A coin with a small capitalization is very volatile, and this is a big risk of losing money.
Exactly - the bigger is volume the faster bot can learn and the better will be his performance. I can wait for their beta release
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:39:13 PM

So, if I hold my tokens and not use them for bots. Will I earn profit from the bot fee?

Yes absolutely. Your NPX tokens will get 85% of performance fees from the DAFs, without the need to invest in them yourself. Should you wish to do so, you will have a privileged access to them as NPX token holder

Would that classify NPX as a dividend-bearing token and by extension a security, and if yes, could that have any potential negative consequences with regards to the SEC, global exchange commissions and crypto exchanges (some such exchanges are said to refuse dividend-bearing cryptocurrencies), or is that already covered by the licenses and legal efforts NaPoleonX has allocated a significant portion of the budget to?

We have worked hard with our counsel LEAX to ensure the utility nature of the NPX token. This also explains the DAF's token right associated to the use of the voting right. However, even if we are more cautious than our SEC position understanding, we have unfortunetaly decided to not allow the NPX token to the US Citizen or residents.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:42:45 PM

So, if I hold my tokens and not use them for bots. Will I earn profit from the bot fee?

Yes absolutely. Your NPX tokens will get 85% of performance fees from the DAFs, without the need to invest in them yourself. Should you wish to do so, you will have a privileged access to them as NPX token holder

Would that classify NPX as a dividend-bearing token and by extension a security, and if yes, could that have any potential negative consequences with regards to the SEC, global exchange commissions and crypto exchanges (some such exchanges are said to refuse dividend-bearing cryptocurrencies), or is that already covered by the licenses and legal efforts NaPoleonX has allocated a significant portion of the budget to?

For now, they didn't announce the situation for us residents.

But from what I see, they won't let them join ico. This kind of payment probably can't get SEC permission.

Correct, even if the NPX token is a utility one, US residents or Citizen are not allowed to participate to the NPX ICO.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:51:14 PM

This is true but hopefully traders can choose their profit level. While some maybe need/want 60% returns, I''m good with getting 5% every day. I'd rather just take my profits and run each time.

5% a day?Huh That would be awesome, not super realistic though.

DAF 1 is trading on the S&P500 Futures which are leveraged 3x on the S&P500 which has a 11.52% year-to-date increase. That would be resulted in almost 35% return if you started on January 1st. In the BlackPaper you can see historic performance with yearly results up to 104,88%. The highest annual return of the 10 DAFs was 195,47%.

I guess people can eventually elect DAFs with crazy high leverage on already 3x leveraged ETFs. Then you might get maybe as much as 1000% per a day or more, but remember leverage works in both directions Wink
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:52:08 PM

By the way, this is a good question! I also join him. Actually, I thought that the holders would also make a profit, but now I'm not sure, I would like to know definitely.

Perhaps the team can write out some examples of different use cases. So investor x invested a certain amount, he uses it for x and the result is x.

Correct, as an NPX token holders, you will be incentivized to the performance fees (called botons) generated by the performance of the DAFs (thanks to trading bots). In fact, in exchange of your vote, you will benefit from 85% of the botons of all DAFs launched payable into DAF token. At the end, you will be also able to pilot your own portfolio of token through a dedicated module.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:57:52 PM

It would be awesome the bot trading expert would do it for me.
But i have a question : Is All the DAFs is develop by your team  ?   Can develop by end user themselves ?

We have developed almost 20 bots over the last decade during our former life of real asset manager within a Tier1 firm. We put at disposal the first 10 strategies, illustrated into our Blackpaper, to launch the first 10 DAFs. However, the model will definitely be open: external contributor will be allow to participate above the first batch of DAFs and as an NPX token holder, you will still be incentivized to the botons generated.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:01:59 PM

For now, they didn't announce the situation for us residents.

But from what I see, they won't let them join ico. This kind of payment probably can't get SEC permission.
As far as I know there are no projects that allows US citizens to participate in ICOs. But remember that cryptocurrencies are decentralized and no government can block you from investing and making profits

Indeed, even if the NPX token is a utility one, the US Citizen or residents will not be allowed to participate in the ICO.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:04:10 PM

Just yeasterday i was sugested to fallow this project when i asked my telegram frieds about huge future projects Cheesy its glad to have u guys at bitcointalk ! Smiley i liked the idea to make bots accessable for more ppl, this will scale the disbalance which is effecting markets now Smiley Will try to share my thoughts more when i digest the white paper

Every day more eager for the real use of this project and its algorithms, my losses increase every day in my investments and purchase orders, I hope to use your Bots soon and increase my earnings. Following

Many thanks for your confidence, we will definitely be focused on performance generation for our investors !
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:06:52 PM

Exactly - the bigger is volume the faster bot can learn and the better will be his performance. I can wait for their beta release

Is there a news for beta?

If beta comes before ico, it will make a big impact. Seeing a live product is way better to read the whitepaper.

KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:08:47 PM

Just yeasterday i was sugested to fallow this project when i asked my telegram frieds about huge future projects Cheesy its glad to have u guys at bitcointalk ! Smiley i liked the idea to make bots accessable for more ppl, this will scale the disbalance which is effecting markets now Smiley Will try to share my thoughts more when i digest the white paper

Every day more eager for the real use of this project and its algorithms, my losses increase every day in my investments and purchase orders, I hope to use your Bots soon and increase my earnings. Following
Its certainty a safer option if you are not an experienced trader. But on the other side it might be just better to just hold the coins for long term.

Of course markets are sometimes contrarian which explains that you need expertise in bots design to deliver sustainable return. As a global picture, our goal is to generate crypto+sustainable return (either from fiat or crypto world, depending of the bots used by the DAF) in order to beat the crypto market.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:13:27 PM

Its certainty a safer option if you are not an experienced trader. But on the other side it might be just better to just hold the coins for long term.
Hold the coins for long term is an investment.
Trading isnt for a long period of time, it utilizes market volatility.
So trading would be good with a bot if the bot knows when to buy and when to sell.

This is true and the art of making return! Keep in mind also the liquidity squeeze and slippage which can kill your return. On our side, we have decided to generate alpha from the most liquid assets for scalability reasons.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:13:41 PM

our former life of real asset manager within a Tier1 firm.

A naughty thought just entered my mind.

The co-founders of Tezos, Arthur and Kathleen Brietman, were involved in Bridgewater, Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley. Tezos became one of the biggest ICOs ever with $232 million raised.

I wonder if NaPoleonX's team's former life in financial institutes will result in another record breaking ICO. Wink
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:15:34 PM

I have the same problem. I try to trade on the exchange on my own, I constantly get losses and disappointments. I want to try to work through bots.

You should definitely try ;-) Welcome on the bots Investment world !
gawajn

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:39:36 PM

Can somebody link me the whitepaper of this project? Cant find it on the Announcement.
The ideas seems interesting, but want to see how everything should work together.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:40:55 PM

The NapoleonX bot will help a lot of us, i see a lot of post about trading mistake and personally I do some mystake too. Daf will change that, we will just have to choose our trading style with different Daf strategies and bot will manage it for us, so nice !
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:43:19 PM

Can somebody link me the whitepaper of this project? Cant find it on the Announcement.
The ideas seems interesting, but want to see how everything should work together.

https://www.napoleonx.ai/#whitepaper-anchor  - whitepaper

the idea is really very interesting .. guys work well, it's nice to follow their news updates every time.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:44:17 PM

Is there a news for beta?

If beta comes before ico, it will make a big impact. Seeing a live product is way better to read the whitepaper.

Also will proof that they are a serious ICO, most ICO's just have an "idea' and wait for the money to come in. A beta release would be huge for this ICO. I hope
the team can provide something?
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: