Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:36:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
nitinum

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:28:17 AM

Specify, you no longer use the concept of "gas", instead of it, what is another concept?

We have changed the terminology from Gas to Boton to avoid confusion but it still represent the same thing ie performance fees.

Boton, it's looking nice. Catchy Smiley

By the way, how do you get the name boton? Is it means something?
boton in french means - button  Cheesy
maybe this will approach, I agree with you guys that the gas needs to be changed that would not be confused in the terminology

Well, I'm french and boton does not mean button. Bouton means buttons.

I don't know what Boton is I d'ont think that's a french word.

Boton. In Russian "baton" means "white bread". Very funny name for Russian. But considering that this is connected with commissions - it is very symbolic ))))

for Ukr it's symbolic too.
search in google : gold "baton" Янyкoвич.
and you'll be surprised))

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:35:50 AM

Specify, you no longer use the concept of "gas", instead of it, what is another concept?

We have changed the terminology from Gas to Boton to avoid confusion but it still represent the same thing ie performance fees.

maybe this will approach, I agree with you guys that the gas needs to be changed that would not be confused in the terminology

Boton. In Russian "baton" means "white bread". Very funny name for Russian. But considering that this is connected with commissions - it is very symbolic ))))

Am i the only one slightly annoyed that we all orginally though Nap X was giving away GAS, just to find out it's other random stuff.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:49:14 AM

Am i the only one slightly annoyed that we all orginally though Nap X was giving away GAS, just to find out it's other random stuff.

Well it was quite obvious that NPX wont give away GAS since that is something from the NEO network and NPX is based on the ETH blockchain.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:02:09 AM

Where i can see bonus conditions on crowdsale?
Its on the whitepaper sir, for both presale and ICO
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:05:09 AM

It's been listed on the thread that it's 30% extra with a minimum investment of 0.01 ETH

That is strangely low minimum investment for a bonus, but i don't complain. more of investors is merrier. Everyone will hype this to their friends and that's free advertisement!
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:37:54 AM

Its on the whitepaper sir, for both presale and ICO
.... like in nearly every other project too  Wink just for your information Wink
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:51:46 AM

It's been listed on the thread that it's 30% extra with a minimum investment of 0.01 ETH

That is strangely low minimum investment for a bonus, but i don't complain. more of investors is merrier. Everyone will hype this to their friends and that's free advertisement!

Hopefully, it doesn't foster the attention of ICO pnd whales/groups. Either way, it's a good deal for any one who have already researched NapX and deemed it a reliable ICO to invest in.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.
In my opinion it's a little too high but they are aiming in bigger investors. Anyway only 11 days to pre-sale, maybe they will introduce some new bonuses

Hence, developers consider a minimum limit of 10 ETH reasonable. Why do they need small investors, and this is the right decision on their part.

Well 10 ETH is not too big in my opinion. Everybody who was there in marsh made way more with trading.
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:05:03 PM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.
In my opinion it's a little too high but they are aiming in bigger investors. Anyway only 11 days to pre-sale, maybe they will introduce some new bonuses

Hence, developers consider a minimum limit of 10 ETH reasonable. Why do they need small investors, and this is the right decision on their part.

Well 10 ETH is not too big in my opinion. Everybody who was there in marsh made way more with trading.

Actually can a dev or community manager confirm once and for all, if the minimum for pre sale is 10 or 0.01ETH. It states 10 on the website and ann which seems more plausible, but there has been several post on the thread about it been 0.01. Though 0.01 seems unlikely, it will be the ideal amount to promote an even distribution. though it will also encourage ico pnd.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:13:23 PM

Hopefully, it doesn't foster the attention of ICO pnd whales/groups. Either way, it's a good deal for any one who have already researched NapX and deemed it a reliable ICO to invest in.

I'm surprised Napoleonx hasn't gotten more attention. I think it's one of the better ICOs coming out soon. You can miss good projects if you rely on buzz alone.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:13:42 PM

Thank you in advance

I can't say about 10 eth is too much or too less. It is in the middle I think. It makes 3.000$ for current rate. With it, you don't be a whale but still, it's not an amount you can easily throw some.

mangodream

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 12:41:07 PM

Is there a French translation of the whitepaper already?
Or a French ANN Thread?
I read the English one but I would like to go deeper in the understanding.

Thanks for your reply!
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 12:59:32 PM

Exactly! Why don't more ICOs do this? Don't we want the coin getting to the most people possible? Even if it's a super small amount it can't be bad to have as many people owning the coin as possible.

This way you get more volume on exchanges, you get more people talking about it, more people tweeting about it etc.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:01:09 PM

Or a French ANN Thread?

Thanks for your reply!

I think that they are french of course there is french whitepaper. But when checking the site, apparently there is not available yet. It's interesting. It shouldn't be hard to make a French one for them.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:02:08 PM

Or a French ANN Thread?

Thanks for your reply!
Nope, i checked the translation campaign spreadsheet and no one has reserved it yet
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:05:14 PM

Exactly! Why don't more ICOs do this? Don't we want the coin getting to the most people possible? Even if it's a super small amount it can't be bad to have as many people owning the coin as possible.

This way you get more volume on exchanges, you get more people talking about it, more people tweeting about it etc.

I agree large community support is needed for long term success. less min will add lots of new people.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:16:51 PM

I agree large community support is needed for long term success. less min will add lots of new people.
Community support helps with marketing and promoting projects and of course buys tokens. Have tremendous community so I just can't wait for the ICO  Grin
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:28:00 PM

Thank you in advance

No, that is not correct, minimum amount to get the 30% bonus is 0.01 ETH. We want every one to be able to get the same benefits.

Thank you for clarifying that with 0.01 ETH there is "practically" no minimum for the pre-sale!

I think the wrong statement of a minimum of 10 ETH might have already scared some of us here from participating in the pre-sale.

Thank god it's only 0.01 ETH. The 10 ETH minimum would've definitely put off a lot of people to this ICO.

alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 01:58:49 PM

Thank you in advance

No, that is not correct, minimum amount to get the 30% bonus is 0.01 ETH. We want every one to be able to get the same benefits.

Thank you for clarifying that with 0.01 ETH there is "practically" no minimum for the pre-sale!

I think the wrong statement of a minimum of 10 ETH might have already scared some of us here from participating in the pre-sale.

Thank god it's only 0.01 ETH. The 10 ETH minimum would've definitely put off a lot of people to this ICO.

0,01 ETH is like 3$ not worth thinking about... so its really no minimum.... cant wait so see how my npx will develop!!
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

Thank you in advance

0,01 ETH is like 3$ not worth thinking about... so its really no minimum.... cant wait so see how my npx will develop!!

It's not much but thanks to this nearly everyone can join the pre-sale this way Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: