Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:48:29 PM

In a post they stated that they could have collected over 500 million.

Amazingly this is the first time I am hearing about Cindicator. I see they have raised their hard cap of $15 million. It is hard for me to say if they could have reached $500 million. For one, their ICO started September 12, before the China and JPMorgan FUD. The ICO landscape is different now.
They raised $ 15 million and say that they could raise 500 million dollars. This is not serious. The project is average, Coindash is better than them and Napoleon is more interested.
I seriously doubt if any ico can raise 500 million dollars. That's absurd money especially for a startuj

It is not impossible. Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour, Tezos raised $232 million and EOS got $185 in 5 days. With the right names (background with Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and connections in Silicon Valley) and strategic articles (Wired for example) it can be done.

I stand corrected, I forgot about filecoin. They had some serious money behind them already though. I wouldn't even really consider them a start-up. More of a branching out.
Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour - wow, it's true ? probably a really good project, or investors know something about it ..
Yes, this is true, and about the project there was little information but large investors know where to invest money. Why raise a lot of money in the beginning? Then there will be no growth on the exchange that isn't profitable for investors.
Yeah if project raised cosmical amounts of money there is no room to grow Smiley its not healthy to project have big market cap at first days usualy projects like that get dumped hard for 10 procents of proffits Cheesy

In my opinion it's a bad idea to compare the Filecoin, Tezos or EOS ICOs with others. For me it seems a lot of people nowadays only measure the success of an ICO by comparing it to these high-funded ICOs. That makes no sense, not every good ICO-project can raise these amounts of money and you don't need that much money to get your project working. You just have to look at other examples like Lisk or Waves, they managed to work with way less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:49:37 PM

I heard a lot of good reviews about this project, but I do not fully understand why and why it is needed. Can you explain it in plain language?
Today, very well described the project.

Quote from: magisterr on Today at 04:22:14 PM
just find this ICO. Trying to learning, but cant understand all.
What main conception here? track exchange rates?  Huh

NaPoleonX is a project that aims to create a complex platform for algorithmic trading, meaning that they will provide Bots and strategies; the concept revolves around DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds), which is a set of complex bots and strategies for trading a specific asset, being a classic asset or a crypto asset, there will be a lot of DAF for different pairs and markets, including ETH and BTC, but not limited to cryptocurrencies, the good part is that these DAFs will need Botons (fees or gas if you prefer) to function, so 85% of the botons goes to token holders that voted in the selection of DAFs, and it will be paid in DAF tokens, while the token of NaPoleonX is NPX, so NPX can work as a security, but  intrinsically it is not, you will need to participate in a voting session if you want part of the profits obtained by the performance generated from de DAFs; so in short, this project will give you bots for trading in exchanges, there are very complex and a lot of them in only one DAF, so you won't be getting one simple bot, but many in a set

Many thanks for the detailed explanation, the idea of the project is worthwhile, I plan to participate. And which projects have competitors? for example a cindicator?

Cindicator is a competitor? IS there any other similar project?
From which country devs? Spain?

Cindicator is not competitor to NaPoleonX. Cindicator is a prediction platform whereas NaPoleonX is more focused on intelligent bots. I guess NaPoleonX can use Cindicator's data.
Thank you for clarifying the difference between these two projects for me. I thought they sounded similar. So "Cindicator" is more focused on making accurate forecasts, whilst "NapoleonX" is centered around trading.
 Cool Got it! I'm still a little unsure about the science aspect with the algorithms and such, but I trust their team is made up of professionals and will simplify the process for would-be newbie investors ( I Hope).

As described in the cindicator wp they introduced specific parameters for top forecasters (part of their Hybrid AI). This would be very similar to a rule-based trading bot whereas the rules are both set by the Investor managager. For this case the cindicator would rely on a collective mind but would also be dependent of such. So in a fundamental way they have a small overlapp of offering but Napoleonx has more to offer imo.
Sindicator isn't a competitor for NapoleonX, the goal is the same and the approach is quite different.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

Remember that first the value of the NapoleonX will increase so the value of our npx will increase too, but also we will be able to earn money with the platform, Daf will make a lot of benefit I guess. NapoleonX is really a project who will generate a huge amount of money, in value and by using the platform !
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:58:13 PM

Are there any estimates on what kind of returns the various trading strategies will target? It would be good to have a sense of this if possible.

The returns from the performance of the DAFs will be made in DAF tokens, people will need DAF tokens to use the DAF, because if we just let the fees be in the same currency or asset that the DAFs are working on, we wouldn't get many returns, unless they all are tokenized in the ethereum network, so they need to be converted into a token, so it becomes neutral and could be transferred to token holders.

But won't each DAF have its own return target, or perhaps an alpha target? I know each DAF will have a different strategy, and therefore a different target, but I'm just trying to understand if these are generally high return quantitative strategies, or more modest strategies.

Maybe the question can't be answered because there are infinite possibilities, but I'm just trying to understand what you currently envision.

The way I understand it is that there will be a range of target results in which they are perfectly counterbalanced by the amount of risk involved. Kind of like every other automated trading algorithm out there. NapoleonX just seems to have put much more time and care into creating these algorithms.

Has anyone ever heard of a hedgefund type of ICO in which the funds gathered during the token sale are used to invest in a hedge fund that is owned by the token holders and as the value of the fund increases or decreases, the same happens with the value of the token?
dimifi

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:28:09 PM

Remember that first the value of the NapoleonX will increase so the value of our npx will increase too, but also we will be able to earn money with the platform, Daf will make a lot of benefit I guess. NapoleonX is really a project who will generate a huge amount of money, in value and by using the platform !
Yeah i dont see napolx as only short term proffit .. it maybe will be more profitable to use platform than to dump tokens at four times ico price or something in that range Smiley usualy these days people just flip icos because most of them are more profitable this way
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 11:57:35 PM

Well I would tell you when it comes, but I am not able to read the roadmap as I just realized now lol I don't know what post amsa means ...

Says right on the node on the left: Asset Management status acquisition. I suppose that means getting the required licenses.

Oh my god, I really was sitting there and thought, what the fuck is it!? I also googled it but you know ... nothing came up.
Thanks for clerifying this.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:58:17 AM

there are many competition popping up in this area but NapoleonX has good potential to succeed 

x86Daddy

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:12:19 AM

Amazingly this is the first time I am hearing about Cindicator. I see they have raised their hard cap of $15 million. It is hard for me to say if they could have reached $500 million. For one, their ICO started September 12, before the China and JPMorgan FUD. The ICO landscape is different now.
They raised $ 15 million and say that they could raise 500 million dollars. This is not serious. The project is average, Coindash is better than them and Napoleon is more interested.
I seriously doubt if any ico can raise 500 million dollars. That's absurd money especially for a startuj

It is not impossible. Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour, Tezos raised $232 million and EOS got $185 in 5 days. With the right names (background with Goldman Sachs, JPMorgan and connections in Silicon Valley) and strategic articles (Wired for example) it can be done.

I stand corrected, I forgot about filecoin. They had some serious money behind them already though. I wouldn't even really consider them a start-up. More of a branching out.
Filecoin got $200 million in 1 hour - wow, it's true ? probably a really good project, or investors know something about it ..
Yes, this is true, and about the project there was little information but large investors know where to invest money. Why raise a lot of money in the beginning? Then there will be no growth on the exchange that isn't profitable for investors.
Yeah if project raised cosmical amounts of money there is no room to grow Smiley its not healthy to project have big market cap at first days usualy projects like that get dumped hard for 10 procents of proffits Cheesy

In my opinion it's a bad idea to compare the Filecoin, Tezos or EOS ICOs with others. For me it seems a lot of people nowadays only measure the success of an ICO by comparing it to these high-funded ICOs. That makes no sense, not every good ICO-project can raise these amounts of money and you don't need that much money to get your project working. You just have to look at other examples like Lisk or Waves, they managed to work with way less.
some ICO had raised so much money like bancor, sonm, bat but price is lower than ICO price or not go up to much. NapoleonX will do better because people can make money from their platform. not just by token price
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:14:27 AM

I was surprised at the introduction at https://www.napoleonx.ai
The project team has been trading robots for so many years
Such a long time has proved the value of a strong team
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:20:23 AM

there are many competition popping up in this area but NapoleonX has good potential to succeed 

i never seen any project like NapoleonX. because trading is not easy and its hard to take profit from market. but napoleonX is this one project that will solve all our thoughts. more secure and reliable project.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:49:03 AM

Can you name one good competitor? I think napoleonX is currently the only serious project for trading AI for crypto's
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:04:27 AM

Filecoin is just a spinoff of Siacoin and doesn't even possess a working platform whereas Siacoin has a working product. It's not smooth but it works. The thing is that Filecoin opt for money instead of product and they had good contacts. That's where the money came from.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:10:46 AM

Can you name one good competitor? I think napoleonX is currently the only serious project for trading AI for crypto's

There is Autonio, they are a serious project, but the way they propose to give value to their tokens is very weak, they plan to allow experienced users in the platform sell their own bots and strategies they created using their platform, which is a little confusing nonetheless, NaPoleonX is a better trading bot project, because they already give you a set of complex bots and strategies you can use whatever you want as long as you have daf tokens, if you don't get returns, you are not charge, only if you have gains Cheesy.
bitjet

Activity: 696

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:19:15 AM

I see another AI trading project - Autonio. But I think napoleonX is better.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:23:05 AM

There is Autonio, they are a serious project, but the way they propose to give value to their tokens is very weak, they plan to allow experienced users in the platform sell their own bots and strategies they created using their platform, which is a little confusing nonetheless, NaPoleonX is a better trading bot project, because they already give you a set of complex bots and strategies you can use whatever you want as long as you have daf tokens, if you don't get returns, you are not charge, only if you have gains Cheesy.

From what you say Autonio has limited appeal to the mass market. At least NapoleonX let's you use their own tech for your purposes and gives back some gas.

chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:49:15 AM

If you keep on comparing the two projects your just confusing the investors here and in on the other project let napoleonX do its thing same goes with the others, as for the dev team are you going to do an AMA or a live Q&A broadcast anytime soon? 
no-ice-please

Activity: 955

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:26:00 AM

I see another AI trading project - Autonio. But I think napoleonX is better.

I have also read about the Hut34 project. Is that something similar to this, too? Or is that a completely different approach. I also think that right now NaPoleonX is in a good position to take the lead.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:37:46 AM

This project, which made the sale in 4 stages, exclusively on white sheets. They did not seek simple money, they wanted to form a community. To get into the white sheet, you had to answer questions about the project, show profiles in social networks, etc. Many people refused.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:42:40 AM

Not so many tokens will be issued and the price for them is normal. It would be desirable, that the project would appear on normal exchanges, with good volumes. But I do not think that the volume of sales of tokens will be large. People will not sell them. Profit from Daf is a good investment project
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:43:22 AM

It's a market that probably brings more competition. But competition something we shouldn't fear of.

Competition push napoleonx to be better and also expands the market. So it's ok to have competitors.

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: