Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:54:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70094 times)
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.

No, that is not correct, minimum amount to get the 30% bonus is 0.01 ETH. We want every one to be able to get the same benefits.

Thank you for clarifying that with 0.01 ETH there is "practically" no minimum for the pre-sale!

I think the wrong statement of a minimum of 10 ETH might have already scared some of us here from participating in the pre-sale.

Thank god it's only 0.01 ETH. The 10 ETH minimum would've definitely put off a lot of people to this ICO.
How much is the team looking the raise during pre-sale? to me the concept of pre-sale has been abuse, before pre-sale fund is use to develop the platform, get the team up and running and carry out some marketing and promotion work before coming for ICO but now there is no week difference in ICO and pre-sale

As stated before, the pre sale is more an artefact to facilitate the ICO process and avoid network congestion. That is why there is a very little difference on the presale vs the ICO and why we have not put any cap on the presale and a 0.01ETH minimum amount.
Should it have been a true pre sale to raise money for funding puprose, we would have put a cap and certainly a minimum amount to avoid having too many people at this early stage.

Well if it's 0.01eth, then you should it on the ann post and website, cos according to those, it's a minimum of 10eth to get the bonus. Most investors won't take the time to peruse this thread and will just go of the info on that first page.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wonderfullife

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:25:47 PM

After Napoleon I, Napoleon III, here in 2017 Napoleon X, the conqueror of crypto, with  alglorytm and  bot, you can rest your brain because nothing is left to chance, everything is calculated, evaluated.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:50:24 PM

KryptoKings, Thank you for your answers, this is one of topics where the administration regularly answers all questions. I'm waiting for the sales to start, and I really plan to participate in them.
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:06:30 PM

With the Napoleon trading robot after the market token trend will be a wave state
K line diagram is the interval between the upper and lower shock state
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:22:59 PM

I can definitely see 25K ETH being raised, but not sure it will get to 100K. That's a plenty successful ICO

I tend to agree with you. I don't really understand what all that money is needed for. 25k ET is 7.5 million USD. that's a lot for a startup.

Well, we'll see. The more funds they got the more they can develop their product and hire talentuous employees.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2800
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:29:03 PM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.
Bots are the future for most things that involve money:D

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.

Having too many coins require a good management since it will make our trading habit becomes so hard. It is better to focus on one or two coins to gain max understanding about the price movements. But if in the future NapoleonX can help us to manage our trading that involved a lot of types of coins, that will be awesome.
There are more than one token for a problem. That's making it difficult to keep an eye on everything. NapoleonX could make it easy for everyone.

Again NapX won't magically fix your trading woes. You have to be versed in the subject to effectively use a bot to favorable result. If not you might actually speed up the rate of loss with bots.

there is no magic formula,a bot can not do the job in your place,on the other hand can help a lot,must find a balance between human and automation...
ahtremblay

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:37:46 PM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.

Having too many coins require a good management since it will make our trading habit becomes so hard. It is better to focus on one or two coins to gain max understanding about the price movements. But if in the future NapoleonX can help us to manage our trading that involved a lot of types of coins, that will be awesome.
There are more than one token for a problem. That's making it difficult to keep an eye on everything. NapoleonX could make it easy for everyone.

Again NapX won't magically fix your trading woes. You have to be versed in the subject to effectively use a bot to favorable result. If not you might actually speed up the rate of loss with bots.

there is no magic formula,a bot can not do the job in your place,on the other hand can help a lot,must find a balance between human and automation...
Is bot can buy and sell follow news/ article on some big website. example have a bad news on cointelegraph and I want be the first one who cut loss. is this possible?

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:45:34 PM

A    minimal    size    is    necessary    to    preserve    the    generated    performance    from    execution    and    fixed    costs   
impacts.    Although    it    may    be    appreciated    on    a    case-by-case    basis,    20    000    ETH    is    a    minimal    amount    to   
launch   a   DAF

So, minimum amount for launch project is 20,000 ETH? Im understand correctly? 20,000 - its their soft cap?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

I can definitely see 25K ETH being raised, but not sure it will get to 100K. That's a plenty successful ICO

I tend to agree with you. I don't really understand what all that money is needed for. 25k ET is 7.5 million USD. that's a lot for a startup.

Well, we'll see. The more funds they got the more they can develop their product and hire talentuous employees.

hey I get that, but there are a lot of startups that got their start in a garage, and it seems to me like the project in the crypto space demand a hell of a lot of money. ah well as long as people are willing to do it...

dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:53:33 PM

Is bot can buy and sell follow news/ article on some big website. example have a bad news on cointelegraph and I want be the first one who cut loss. is this possible?
of course they can do that but that will take more risk for you if you do everything by bot
read this article to see why
https://arstechnica.com/information-technology/2013/04/hacked-ap-twitter-feed-rocks-market-after-sending-false-news-flash/

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:02:25 PM

I do not think a bot can react to news. He does not understand whether the negative or positive is the news. Automatically you can only collect news and leave the final analysis to a person.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

A    minimal    size    is    necessary    to    preserve    the    generated    performance    from    execution    and    fixed    costs   
impacts.    Although    it    may    be    appreciated    on    a    case-by-case    basis,    20    000    ETH    is    a    minimal    amount    to   
launch   a   DAF

So, minimum amount for launch project is 20,000 ETH? Im understand correctly? 20,000 - its their soft cap?

when they reach soft cap, they will launch the program, when not, they will re-adjust the plan, maybe.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:18:06 PM

launch   a   DAF

when they reach soft cap, they will launch the program, when not, they will re-adjust the plan, maybe.
Grin or maybe they follow eventchain. change their soft cap if not many people invest. just joke. this project so good so I think this soft cap is easy to reach
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:24:03 PM

launch   a   DAF

This is usual procedure. ICOs tends to set up higher softcaps and if they don't succed with fundraising they just reajust to more reasonable amounts of money. Anywa I'm sure that Napoleon will hit their softcap in one day!
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:30:25 PM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.

No, that is not correct, minimum amount to get the 30% bonus is 0.01 ETH. We want every one to be able to get the same benefits.

Thank you for clarifying that with 0.01 ETH there is "practically" no minimum for the pre-sale!

I think the wrong statement of a minimum of 10 ETH might have already scared some of us here from participating in the pre-sale.

Thank god it's only 0.01 ETH. The 10 ETH minimum would've definitely put off a lot of people to this ICO.
How much is the team looking the raise during pre-sale? to me the concept of pre-sale has been abuse, before pre-sale fund is use to develop the platform, get the team up and running and carry out some marketing and promotion work before coming for ICO but now there is no week difference in ICO and pre-sale

As stated before, the pre sale is more an artefact to facilitate the ICO process and avoid network congestion. That is why there is a very little difference on the presale vs the ICO and why we have not put any cap on the presale and a 0.01ETH minimum amount.
Should it have been a true pre sale to raise money for funding puprose, we would have put a cap and certainly a minimum amount to avoid having too many people at this early stage.

Well if it's 0.01eth, then you should it on the ann post and website, cos according to those, it's a minimum of 10eth to get the bonus. Most investors won't take the time to peruse this thread and will just go of the info on that first page.

I thought it was a min 10eth buyin in presale. Perhaps one is used to other presales where bonus cap and min cap usualy is the same. If you want to draw attention to the "presale" i suggest you announce it in your channels. And for network congestion it is not an issue.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 05:32:26 PM

launch   a   DAF

Grin or maybe they follow eventchain. change their soft cap if not many people invest. just joke. this project so good so I think this soft cap is easy to reach

Most of the icos doing like so. If they can't reach the soft cap and the funded amount is good, they just lower the soft cap. It is too meaningless.

If you can run the project with lower numbers, then you should announce it in the first place.

Not at the end.

I don't know what will be for napoleonx, I hope they reach numbers they are aiming for.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:12:56 PM

launch   a   DAF

Most of the icos doing like so. If they can't reach the soft cap and the funded amount is good, they just lower the soft cap. It is too meaningless.

If you can run the project with lower numbers, then you should announce it in the first place.

Not at the end.

I don't know what will be for napoleonx, I hope they reach numbers they are aiming for.

Ive been in a few fintech nische sales where min.cap has not been reached. The teams announced min.cap was not reached and all Investors was refunded within a week. This is a nice approach I Think.

Also, if you look at the ICOs after the summer most of them are copy cats of each other with a few original ones. Even the min, soft and hardcap looks the same. Its like everyone is looking at eachother for the caps and works out the budget numbers from the cap amounts.

I hope the best for npx but it will be very competitive timing for their ICO whereas they should try to allocate as much liquidity as possible in their "presale".
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:31:16 PM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.
Still wondering about this too, its not on their roadmap.

NPX token price will be 0.01 ETH / token. Regarding listing, we are still negociating but should have a big announcement on this front soon. This is part of a larger deal.

Looking forward to the big announcement  Grin Hope it will be done before the ICO's. I'm sure Bittrex is near impossible to get on these days but any other decent Exchange would be great news. Maybe Binance?  Wink

I know only 2 exchanges what someone could promise with somewhat certainty. Those are Cryptopia and Yobit, and no one wants Yobit Smiley. Others tend to choose what coins they are letting in.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:35:50 PM

token will be tradable very fast after the ico, and I think the value will continue to increase, we will not see a dump of the token. With the possibility of a trading bot, and the different Daf for different strategies, a lot of people will want to use the NapoleonX platform and make benefit !

We have to be realistic and expect a dump or two after this coin hits the exchanges, but im sure value will increase more and in long term we should all be in profit.
The popularity of bots is going up and NapoleonX has a great thing going here.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 06:51:09 PM

token will be tradable very fast after the ico, and I think the value will continue to increase, we will not see a dump of the token. With the possibility of a trading bot, and the different Daf for different strategies, a lot of people will want to use the NapoleonX platform and make benefit !

We have to be realistic and expect a dump or two after this coin hits the exchanges, but im sure value will increase more and in long term we should all be in profit.
The popularity of bots is going up and NapoleonX has a great thing going here.

It also depends on how many people got into the pre-sale. People who get a big discount in the pre-sale are more likely to flip the token. But once the project starts to show results, the value will appreciate quickly
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: