Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:07:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:08:03 AM

Napoleonx has been created by french but so why and i speak to the team your website is not available in French ? It seems a mystery for me and my wife ^^

Yes, all founders from France. I seen their profiles on Linkedin.. Also name of the project speaks for itself...
English - it's an international language. So site in English...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:24:51 AM

Napoleonx has been created by french but so why and i speak to the team your website is not available in French ? It seems a mystery for me and my wife ^^

They should have as they have mentioned French in the title also. It's not really necessary though as the target audience is not just French but the whole world and English is a common language.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:33:08 AM

They should have as they have mentioned French in the title also. It's not really necessary though as the target audience is not just French but the whole world and English is a common language.

Of course, it's not necessary since they aim to operate internationally but actually I would expect a website also available in their mother tongue.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:48:08 AM

Of course, it's not necessary since they aim to operate internationally but actually I would expect a website also available in their mother tongue.

With more than 77 million native speakers and 220 million total speakers, French ranks in the top 10 of the most commonly spoken languages worldwide
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:04:57 AM

Maybe its being translated yet, Its a hard thing to do and it needs some amount of time. But I too think it should have been up from the first day.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:39:31 AM

Maybe its being translated yet, Its a hard thing to do and it needs some amount of time. But I too think it should have been up from the first day.

They already told about it. They said they are French but universal language is English so they did it in English. And they said if anyone wants to translate it they are welcome to appoint from bounty thread.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:40:48 AM

translation into French is likely to be. I saw how this was discussed in the slack. Also in the telegram channel sometimes asked questions in French and somebody from team answers in French. But really - English is the international official language, its choice as the main one is understandable.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:10:05 AM

waiting to see a demo, beta or just prototype is good enough for me before join this ICO

they have any date of release beta-version? I want to try this also  Roll Eyes

Beta version would be good to try more over if they launch a competition with it. More and more people will be familiar with the bot and can use it as soon as the final version exist.

They already have it, so i'm sure they will show it to get more investors interested.

A vid might suffice but ideally we would rather have a hand own test of a few of the arbitrage offers before the ico.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:16:22 AM

English is a usual language to talk to everyone in the world, especially in crypto world all project have to do things in English. And then they translate the thread on each language and same for the white paper, to talk to the a lot of people and sometime its good if you do it on their native language too. It’s a good choice from the NapoleonX team to do all their marketing in English.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:25:29 AM

people. Can I ask a question? If I want use napoleonx to trade my coin on poloniex. does I need install anysoftware or just give napoleonx my api? dont use any bot before so I'm noob

Well that information isn't yet available according to my knowledge.
But I suspect that you will have to give them your API. I'm not expecting them to give you the software itself.
I think such details are known only NaPoleonX developers, I'm sure when they appear in the subject will answer you ..
anyway, it's a good idea to trade on polonex with bots help!

I'm sure NaPoleonX¿s dev will issue the APIs from the exchanges, it is easier that way, the bots and DAFs are on the platform, and they may stay there, in there is located all the date, history, etc. for the DAFs to function and make decisions.
Do you know if NapoleonX plans to create Decentralized Autonomous Funds, soley based upon the trading of other crypto currencies,  or will other types of assets, or futures, etc, be apart of the algorithmic trading? I'm a newbie investor and I'm still trying to fully grasp the concept of this platform.

As I know the team comes from non crypto trading and where pretty successful there. You can maybe ask the team in telegram if it is possible to get access to these still.
Ok, I've been meaning to acquire more information, either by a blog, or their community. Maybe I'll join the telegram like you said, as long as it is lively. I'm not to sure about joining any more slack groups though, because the scams are running rampant on there. Just about every crypto slack community I join, slackbot sends myetherwallet phishing links.

Well, true that slack became horrible lately.

I hope that most of the teams will switch to discord.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:34:32 AM

I am so impatient to see your trading bot. What is very cool on your project is that you will often create new bots. Without this of course your concept will be very poor but that's not the case so perfect. Another good point is that the community will be able to vote for the best bots, we can see here all the power of the blockchain.

The biggest issue is dealing with the saturation caused by releasing a bot for usage by the public

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:54:56 AM

I am so impatient to see your trading bot. What is very cool on your project is that you will often create new bots. Without this of course your concept will be very poor but that's not the case so perfect. Another good point is that the community will be able to vote for the best bots, we can see here all the power of the blockchain.

The biggest issue is dealing with the saturation caused by releasing a bot for usage by the public

why saturation, the bot will be constantly improved, or re-created, based on community feedback. if you're referring to other bots from other projects, then may the best bot win.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:08:31 PM

there are lots for Bot projects but who is with better data analysis and use of AI will win. NaPoleonx have better chance to gain market share and team is very well capable to do this.

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

Well does each person individually use the bot? Or does the Napoleon team run their bots and all the token holders get a % of the earnings from these?

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:46:56 PM

The team announced they will partner with chaineum for the ICO.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:52:02 PM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.
Still wondering about this too, its not on their roadmap.

NPX token price will be 0.01 ETH / token. Regarding listing, we are still negociating but should have a big announcement on this front soon. This is part of a larger deal.

Looking forward to the big announcement  Grin Hope it will be done before the ICO's. I'm sure Bittrex is near impossible to get on these days but any other decent Exchange would be great news. Maybe Binance?  Wink

Stephane Ifrah, [03.10.17 14:49]
ANNOUCEMENT:
The presale and ICO will be delayed by a few weeks as we have just signed yesterday a partnership with Chaineum that have accompanied DomRaider recently in their successful ICO and that have some very nice surprises in store that will be revealed in the next few weeks.
We will communicate shortly on a new timeline once we have agreed with Chaineum
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:01:26 PM

One of the strengh of algorithmic is the stress model which evaluate the best way to taking into account the worst case scenario. A gifted human could do it but it does not have the right to error. It saves time and security that bring the serenity to the investor.

Humans will always make an emotional mistake in the long run. No way humans can be unbiased with numbers and stress when it involves money.
Bots are the future for most things that involve money:D

To be frank I hold a good amount of crypto but, I can't trade freely. I get too nervous while selling or buying anything. Waiting to see NapoleonX in action perhaps it could help me.

Having too many coins require a good management since it will make our trading habit becomes so hard. It is better to focus on one or two coins to gain max understanding about the price movements. But if in the future NapoleonX can help us to manage our trading that involved a lot of types of coins, that will be awesome.
There are more than one token for a problem. That's making it difficult to keep an eye on everything. NapoleonX could make it easy for everyone.

Again NapX won't magically fix your trading woes. You have to be versed in the subject to effectively use a bot to favorable result. If not you might actually speed up the rate of loss with bots.

there is no magic formula,a bot can not do the job in your place,on the other hand can help a lot,must find a balance between human and automation...

I didn't read anywhere that you are able to adjust the bot settings? I thought that these bot's where just going to run autonomously without any end-user intervention?

The idea is not to fine tuned our bots every day as some trader that I know do. However, we will keep developing new ideas and collecting interest from external strategy provider. It would be a pity not to improve an existing bot when this can benefit its current subscribers. It would also be much more simple than closing a bot and launching a new one, that could be similar. Of course, any changes will be put up for vote to existing investor as part of a governance scheme.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:13:36 PM

see their beta Cheesy that's awesome. dev will publish soon so ur guys should be confident when invest on this project
Where did you see it? can a link be posted please.... Im getting too hyped to wait longer. Want to see the bot in action!
I also would like to take a look at the prototype in action,
I wonder how everything will work, test any strategy, if you have this - share it !
Does beta has been released already.?
Didnt even see that on their social media or here.?
Some team member should clarify this.
They said they will release it soon so dont worry, im sure they will post it immediately when it will be ready for public.

Where did you see that a beta would be soon released ?

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

The team answered about the beta before. They want to release/show the working beta before ICO, as they said. I am looking forward to see a working product even if it has maybe still some issues, because it's still just a beta Cheesy

Well, hopefully soon cos ICO is around the corner

Well, that is something the devs could tell us, but you are right. ICO is not too far away already. But on the other side, it's just the 2nd October, there is still time until ICO starts.

They were more active at the beginning. Although I am not in telegram/slack (not even sure which platform is active) so don't know their activity in there. There is little left for ico, probably they are looking for big investors outside of here.

But still they can make some updates time to time about some important issues like beta.

1. We will release our beta version hopefully this we. We are quite busy between hitting the road to promote our project, the just announced partnership negotiation with Chaineum to help us accelerate and scale even more our ICO sale process and additional negotiation that are being done behind the scenes.
2. We have also had time to do some videos here in Barcelona, where we are presenting our project (BECON) with Arnaud. We will try to release them as a lot of you have asked for some small videos that cover some part of our project.
3. We have also worked on a FAQ that we will release today or tomorrow hopefully. We have also listened to you on this topic

Thank you for your kind words, we are working hard for you and trying to integrate as many remarks / requests that you may have and answer to them. But there is only 24h in a day and 7 days in a week.

Little reminder: We will communicate very shortly on our slightly delay Presale / ICO process. Bonus program and mechanisms will not be changed. We will also communicate tonight on the bounty program to accommodate this delay.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:18:46 PM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.
Still wondering about this too, its not on their roadmap.

NPX token price will be 0.01 ETH / token. Regarding listing, we are still negociating but should have a big announcement on this front soon. This is part of a larger deal.

Looking forward to the big announcement  Grin Hope it will be done before the ICO's. I'm sure Bittrex is near impossible to get on these days but any other decent Exchange would be great news. Maybe Binance?  Wink

Stephane Ifrah, [03.10.17 14:49]
ANNOUCEMENT:
The presale and ICO will be delayed by a few weeks as we have just signed yesterday a partnership with Chaineum that have accompanied DomRaider recently in their successful ICO and that have some very nice surprises in store that will be revealed in the next few weeks.
We will communicate shortly on a new timeline once we have agreed with Chaineum

Excellent, i read about chaineum, they provide ICO management, and that is exactly what NaPoleonX needs more marketing strategies, and connecting with people that has experience with ICOs will help NaPoleonX succeed, an best of all, the delay will help me gather more tokens Cheesy, i was very pressured to gather btc until 5 oct to get in the greenlist, now I have more time and room to do things better.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

see their beta Cheesy that's awesome. dev will publish soon so ur guys should be confident when invest on this project
Where did you see it? can a link be posted please.... Im getting too hyped to wait longer. Want to see the bot in action!
I also would like to take a look at the prototype in action,
I wonder how everything will work, test any strategy, if you have this - share it !
Does beta has been released already.?
Didnt even see that on their social media or here.?
Some team member should clarify this.
They said they will release it soon so dont worry, im sure they will post it immediately when it will be ready for public.

Where did you see that a beta would be soon released ?

What you have  is an aimless shiller, using false info to deceive others for his or her own gain. Anyway, a video of an arbitrage in action will be fine but releasing a demo for hands on approach will be most ideal

The team answered about the beta before. They want to release/show the working beta before ICO, as they said. I am looking forward to see a working product even if it has maybe still some issues, because it's still just a beta Cheesy

Well, hopefully soon cos ICO is around the corner

Well, that is something the devs could tell us, but you are right. ICO is not too far away already. But on the other side, it's just the 2nd October, there is still time until ICO starts.

They were more active at the beginning. Although I am not in telegram/slack (not even sure which platform is active) so don't know their activity in there. There is little left for ico, probably they are looking for big investors outside of here.

But still they can make some updates time to time about some important issues like beta.

1. We will release our beta version hopefully this we. We are quite busy between hitting the road to promote our project, the just announced partnership negotiation with Chaineum to help us accelerate and scale even more our ICO sale process and additional negotiation that are being done behind the scenes.
2. We have also had time to do some videos here in Barcelona, where we are presenting our project (BECON) with Arnaud. We will try to release them as a lot of you have asked for some small videos that cover some part of our project.
3. We have also worked on a FAQ that we will release today or tomorrow hopefully. We have also listened to you on this topic

Thank you for your kind words, we are working hard for you and trying to integrate as many remarks / requests that you may have and answer to them. But there is only 24h in a day and 7 days in a week.

Little reminder: We will communicate very shortly on our slightly delay Presale / ICO process. Bonus program and mechanisms will not be changed. We will also communicate tonight on the bounty program to accommodate this delay.

Thank you for all the infos! I think theses are all great news and probably not me alone is looking forward to the beta. As I thought you guys are working hard not just for the beta, but for a all in all successful ICO, so I just can imagen that the community will be more then happy to hear all this great news Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: