Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:59:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

how bot is going to react to fake news? that is major issues today
I think that bots won't be reacting to any news. They will be making their decisions based on market indicators

sure they will react to market indikators. the thing is that market indicators are influenced by humans and humans are influenced by news. you wont get rid of this topic

when people react on impulse/emotion, that's a great way to make money by shorting currency. bots could be programmed like that.
bots will act without emotions, they will not be prone to panic as people can do it. in this I think the main advantage
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 10:30:05 AM

I think that bots won't be reacting to any news. They will be making their decisions based on market indicators

sure they will react to market indikators. the thing is that market indicators are influenced by humans and humans are influenced by news. you wont get rid of this topic

when people react on impulse/emotion, that's a great way to make money by shorting currency. bots could be programmed like that.
bots will act without emotions, they will not be prone to panic as people can do it. in this I think the main advantage

yes, being able to just look at the number and make a decision merely on that, without polluting your mind with worries its a big advantage.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

machine learning is pretty popular this time around. everything makes commercial about how their product has machine learning, but the most crucial things about this is, what the algorityhm is about.

is napoleonx going to use any honeypots or how are they going to fill it with informations and from where?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:48:37 AM

I saw a great review about this project.
Some thing I want to share with the community:

Growth Potential:
1. If you have noticed, the cryptocurrency market has been booming in the past few months. If there was a time to having an investing edge for high returns, now seems to be it.
2. If the algorithmic bots are effective, there could be a substantial upside for token holders.
3. The team has a pretty impressive roster in place, and the team seems to be qualified to execute at least the creation and implementation of the Napoleon Crypto platform and trading bots

There’s something beautiful of having an ICO be so so cut and dry and not based on some ambiguous lofty goals, and I like that.
Affchain

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:14:37 AM

Growth Potential:
1. If you have noticed, the cryptocurrency market has been booming in the past few months. If there was a time to having an investing edge for high returns, now seems to be it.
2. If the algorithmic bots are effective, there could be a substantial upside for token holders.
3. The team has a pretty impressive roster in place, and the team seems to be qualified to execute at least the creation and implementation of the Napoleon Crypto platform and trading bots

There’s something beautiful of having an ICO be so so cut and dry and not based on some ambiguous lofty goals, and I like that.

I'm all about this project. I just recently started dabbling in trading and I have been gaining interest in the different bots and how they trade. If this algorithm is half as good as the developers say it is then I can't wait to see the results.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:16:34 AM

The bots don't use news, but more things like technical analysis i believe.
I think that the main attention will be paid to what would make such bots that would simplify the trade. now we can only guess by what principle they will work -
 it will be important how much they will be profitable
And I wonder how the bot will work. In the crypto-currency market, the rules of technical analysis don't apply, it is a wild west.

Totally disagree. Technical analyses is highly underrated. I know multiple people who are very good at this making a killing on the markets. But ya as a noob looking at fancy lines on youtube vids, you
will get crushed

Yep agreed. There are plenty of people that came over from your typical financial trading and are making a killing with cryptos.

There's plenty of videos to teach TA, but it will take some time to truly feel comfortable.

If you're like me and you don't know a ton about trading, let's just have the bots do it for us!  Cheesy

lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

Its really interesting to see how bot will work, it’s a complexe algorithm really technical and powerful. I think that the bot behind each daf will be incredible. And we daf will manage liquidity, so if you want to redeem your token you can do it at anytime.

The google alogory are currently being supported by humans who are not employed but paid to check the relevance of the search results.

The first time I heard that google has employees to check the relevance of search results, I couldnt believe it. Maybe we ''the non-tech people'' overrate what algorithms can do. But if this project succeeds, we are going to be rich Smiley

to put it simple, that is one way of "teaching" the machine what is right and wrong (using neural network) so that the next time can perform better.
The bot in here must be working in a similar way.

It makes me remember the machine on person of interest. Smiley

Probably bots of napoleonx will get better and better with learning and be running in the system some time.
How do you know the bots of napoleonx will get better and better with learning? What is this based on?
The project team wrote that the bots of napoleonx will be constantly improving and new algorithms for their work will be constantly introduced.

if devs really developing this project and always improve the bots, its possible to make the bots better and better.
by combining old algo and new algo, it will make this program better, trust me.
all bots design like that by their dev, and NapoleonX to.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:25:00 AM

Growth Potential:

i can just agree. Currently is the best time to join the crypto markets, even if BTC and ETH are already at high prices, the altcoin market is wide open with a lot of potential.

I am also pretty sure that over time the possibilities for the bots will get better and better, as they get upgraded etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:28:28 AM

All my attempts to trade were unsuccessful. Until now, I have a large colony of coins, which only fall. I'm waiting for automatic trading from Napoleon
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:07:23 PM

All my attempts to trade were unsuccessful. Until now, I have a large colony of coins, which only fall. I'm waiting for automatic trading from Napoleon

You are not alone... I am not sure of the algorithms the bots will use but they could trade the swings. I still have to pick the coins i want to invest to myself.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:09:08 PM

You are not alone... I am not sure of the algorithms the bots will use but they could trade the swings. I still have to pick the coins i want to invest to myself.

That's the point. If you are not experienced in day trade/trading you will much likely make more losses then wins, so NapoleonX can be the solution here.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:22:08 PM

Its really interesting to see how bot will work, it’s a complexe algorithm really technical and powerful. I think that the bot behind each daf will be incredible. And we daf will manage liquidity, so if you want to redeem your token you can do it at anytime.

The google alogory are currently being supported by humans who are not employed but paid to check the relevance of the search results.

The first time I heard that google has employees to check the relevance of search results, I couldnt believe it. Maybe we ''the non-tech people'' overrate what algorithms can do. But if this project succeeds, we are going to be rich Smiley

to put it simple, that is one way of "teaching" the machine what is right and wrong (using neural network) so that the next time can perform better.
The bot in here must be working in a similar way.

It makes me remember the machine on person of interest. Smiley

Probably bots of napoleonx will get better and better with learning and be running in the system some time.
How do you know the bots of napoleonx will get better and better with learning? What is this based on?

Only time will tell.

In the meantime and as promised, you can chek our demon on beta.napoleonx.ai Username = napoleonx / pwd = demo . Be careful it is case sensitive. Any feedback welcome. There are only 3 strats on our index publisher and soon, it will be blockchained to illustrate our Proof of Performance concept.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:27:38 PM

That's the point. If you are not experienced in day trade/trading you will much likely make more losses then wins, so NapoleonX can be the solution here.

The first couple of bots are not trading any cryptocurrencies except for Bitcoin, but futures contracts on ultra liquid traditional markets such as the S&P 500 (index based on 500 large companies listed in the USA). That means you if you want to invest with NaPoleonX you have to liquidate your existing crypto balances into ETH to get NPX tokens or DAF tokens.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:13:08 PM

The first couple of bots are not trading any cryptocurrencies except for Bitcoin, but futures contracts on ultra liquid traditional markets such as the S&P 500 (index based on 500 large companies listed in the USA). That means you if you want to invest with NaPoleonX you have to liquidate your existing crypto balances into ETH to get NPX tokens or DAF tokens.

why not just invest in ICO? get decent price per token and hold for long.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:17:48 PM

Yes NapoleonX is a great alternative for people who enjoy the concept of daytrading but have some trouble to start. You can earn benefit just by puting your money on the platform and let the daf do the work for you !
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:25:48 PM

Looked https://youtu.be/7IybsxpU-lk. And I agree only in part. That is, if you determine in general, then for the bot chosen strategy with low risk. I do not know, maybe in the future NapoleonX will make changes to the algorithm, but for now it all looks like a cautious approach. But the bot should work at maximum and quickly. He should make a profit in any movement of the market. I understand that NapoleonX is a pioneer, so of course, developers need to know how their bot should function. In any case, the success of the project is already predetermined.

There are different approaches to trading. Of course there is active trading which can be sped up all the way to high frequency trading which tries to profit from scalping every tick and frontrunning slower orders.

But in the end buy-and-hold and value investing seems more successful than active trading in the long run, look at Warren Buffett. NaPoleonX bots attempt to improve on that by making only a few trades where they count the most.

Yes, I agree, the buy-and-hold strategy brings success in the long run. Then the benefits of the bot are mainly in the absence of emotions. It is resistant to panic. This is also important. It is possible that now the trade in crypto-currencies does not yet require a high frequency.

I also do the buy-and-hold strategy, but a lot of people wont to make money fast.
Today I buy that and in the next month I wont 10%. Invest in something you really believe in, go on holiday for a year and forget about it, then come back and you will see a nice profit Wink

On the other hand, the time factor is very important. Time is money. The earlier you get the money, the better for you. Therefore, I came up with the idea that developers could adapt their bot algorithm in the future in such a way that, based on market analysis, it could switch to high-frequency mode of trade during certain periods.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:29:19 PM

why not just invest in ICO? get decent price per token and hold for long.

What Rigorous is trying to say is that NapoleonX isn't planned to help you to automate the trading of your crypto coins. If you carry a large amount of bags from trading, there is nothing NapoleonX can do about. You have to sell these coins (maybe with a loss), buy ETH and invest in one of the DAF ICOs.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:55:29 PM

28% for founders reserve (advisors and founders) isnt that alot ?
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:57:45 PM

Yes this seems quite a lot, I did not know it was this much.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:50:48 PM

Yes this seems quite a lot, I did not know it was this much.

There has been projects where token for sales have represented a much smaller share than the 70% you are mentioning. Moreover, this 70% share will increase as the ICO is bigger. Indeed, there are threshold above which the Founders share will not be 15% but a lower amount. You can go on page 11 of our Whitepaper. You have also to remember that NPX token holders will get 85% of the economics through the performance fees mechanism payment.
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: