Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:23:24 PM

Happy to see the application of the Team actively, explanation of the Concept to the communities, excellent record, I keep following NapoleonX and I know that I will not regret the investment. May soon we enjoy their profits and profit even more. Good luck to those who made the right decision to invest.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:26:06 PM

so do we going to get paid dividend in ETH or NPX tokens?

I'm not sure, but I've wondered this myself and havent been able to find the info. Anyone know?

As far as I understand no dividends are paid.

Indeed, there are no dividents in this project.
There is a commision but no dividents.

Why is the time going so slow... I'm ready to join this crowdsale :p

I need to read the whitepaper again, what do you mean no dividends but commissions? Isn't the whole point of bots having dividends from the profits?

As i understand it the NPX owners get commissions that are paid by people who use the DAFs, at least a percentage of those commissions.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:32:26 PM

All my attempts to trade were unsuccessful. Until now, I have a large colony of coins, which only fall. I'm waiting for automatic trading from Napoleon

I know that feel. I also have a pile of tokens now. They go up and down and I just watch them doing so but, I cannot decide when to sell or buy.
Some say that diversifying is good thing but in my opinion the more assets to trade the more difficult is managing your stack

diversifying is a kind of riskt management not more. imo managing your stack is only difficult if you dont trust the companies you invested in. because if you only invest in companies you trust your stack wont get that big
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:53:14 PM

As I am a bad trader this will help me a lot especially for people who come new to crypto will benefit a lot from such bots.

Well, it will help a lot of people because you're not the only bad trader  Grin

yes, i am a beginner too, regarding the trading Smiley i really hope that this will help me later at trades ><" a lot ><
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:55:05 PM

All my attempts to trade were unsuccessful. Until now, I have a large colony of coins, which only fall. I'm waiting for automatic trading from Napoleon

I know that feel. I also have a pile of tokens now. They go up and down and I just watch them doing so but, I cannot decide when to sell or buy.
Some say that diversifying is good thing but in my opinion the more assets to trade the more difficult is managing your stack

diversifying is a kind of riskt management not more. imo managing your stack is only difficult if you dont trust the companies you invested in. because if you only invest in companies you trust your stack wont get that big
Well, I think - the main thing - don't sell coins in the minus, you have to wait for your price. now due to the growth of bitcoin, many altcoins have fallen in price. I think the bot algorithm will be designed for such cases, sometimes the best thing you can do is just do nothing!
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:00:02 PM

Well, I think - the main thing - don't sell coins in the minus, you have to wait for your price. now due to the growth of bitcoin, many altcoins have fallen in price. I think the bot algorithm will be designed for such cases, sometimes the best thing you can do is just do nothing!

well, either you are a hodler and or a daytrader ><

i always loose at panik sells a lot, since i am not a wallstreet broker with hard line nervs.

hope this will get better with this T_T"
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:18:28 PM

I'm not sure, but I've wondered this myself and havent been able to find the info. Anyone know?

I need to read the whitepaper again, what do you mean no dividends but commissions? Isn't the whole point of bots having dividends from the profits?

As i understand it the NPX owners get commissions that are paid by people who use the DAFs, at least a percentage of those commissions.

Where is the difference between dividend and commossion?
I also understand it like the NPX Token holder will get (I think it was 85%) of the boton/gas which is used for running the bot. 15% goes to the team, if I am right.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:24:08 PM

Where is the difference between dividend and commossion?
I also understand it like the NPX Token holder will get (I think it was 85%) of the boton/gas which is used for running the bot. 15% goes to the team, if I am right.
yes, like you think correctly. This will be a big profit for us in the future.
Altcoinster

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:14:05 PM

Yes NapoleonX is perfect for people how don’t have the time to trade, that will help you to make benefit, and even huge benefit by investing in daf. That’s will also help people who start to trade and have a lack of trading skills at first. NapoloenX will make huge benefit.

Yeah, I think you are right dude Smiley Its great for all the people that have a lot of stuff to do in real life!
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:14:59 PM

Yes of course, its really bad to spread your portfolio without having a full control on each of them.
Its better not to go all at once like that, after you eaasily control one currency, then you can try another currency.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:24:44 AM

Commissions from profit? Where you find this? Users must pay for using bots I think.. but commissions from profit to bots? Its may be joke?
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:37:20 AM

The problem is the number of different tokens I have. I can not keep up with each and every token so, I need something like NaPoleonX to handle this sort of stuff for me.

YES! thats the reason why napoleonx was invented its to get rid of brokers which cost more than bots - imo it takes the fun part out of it in a way too

yeah, brokers charge as they like and you can't do anything about it. But, with NapoleonX this issue can be solved and we can have a fair platform for our needs.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 04:57:09 AM

Commissions from profit? Where you find this? Users must pay for using bots I think.. but commissions from profit to bots? Its may be joke?

yes there will be user pay for rent bot. and token holder will get commission. i think token holder must put token inside NapoleonX platform for get commission or something like parking system will be on platform. i just observing my point of view. better answer can give DEV.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:26:28 AM

yes there will be user pay for rent bot. and token holder will get commission. i think token holder must put token inside NapoleonX platform for get commission or something like parking system will be on platform. i just observing my point of view. better answer can give DEV.

Its your own mind? Or you fins this in whitepaper? I didnt fiand any about devidends for token holders here
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:28:58 AM

The problem is the number of different tokens I have. I can not keep up with each and every token so, I need something like NaPoleonX to handle this sort of stuff for me.

YES! thats the reason why napoleonx was invented its to get rid of brokers which cost more than bots - imo it takes the fun part out of it in a way too

yeah, brokers charge as they like and you can't do anything about it. But, with NapoleonX this issue can be solved and we can have a fair platform for our needs.

not only that, but the competition will drive down prices, allowing you to choose multiple services if that's what you want.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:34:42 AM

Consider diversify into two portfolios, long term hodl (perhaps crypto index funds is a good approach here) and Another trading portfolio with less tokens for short term trading.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:49:56 AM

no dividends, you make profits from the bots and you use the token to buy bots Wink

Exactly. Still so much confusion about the project. And i must admit it's construction is a bit hard to wrap you're head around. A infograph or walkthrough through a mockup/beta of the platform could help with this.

You don't buy bots! As an NPX you just get the right to vote which bot should be selected for a specific DAF. I suggest you to go back a few pages, the user Rigorous explained it very well.
^
This, i see there is a little bit of confusion about how the user will interact with the bots and what will gain.

Once you have selected/voted for a bot you will get something in return (just by holding the tokens), based on how well the bot performed trading.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

no dividends, you make profits from the bots and you use the token to buy bots Wink

Exactly. Still so much confusion about the project. And i must admit it's construction is a bit hard to wrap you're head around. A infograph or walkthrough through a mockup/beta of the platform could help with this.

You don't buy bots! As an NPX you just get the right to vote which bot should be selected for a specific DAF. I suggest you to go back a few pages, the user Rigorous explained it very well.
^
This, i see there is a little bit of confusion about how the user will interact with the bots and what will gain.

Once you have selected/voted for a bot you will get something in return (just by holding the tokens), based on how well the bot performed trading.

Quite easy, just to be sure, the bot selected will be for all the tokens holders with a majority vote or just for us ?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:27:45 AM

^

Quite easy, just to be sure, the bot selected will be for all the tokens holders with a majority vote or just for us ?

I thought token holders will don't need to choose a bot. Holder will get profit percentage from companies total profit.

The people who will use bots for trading will choose bot for his trade actions. And if bot performs well he will get profit, if otherwise, he will get some loss.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 06:37:37 AM

^

there are different kind of tradings bots, you can choose the one you prefer based on the properties of it and, doing so you allocate to it a certain % of your tokens.
Once the bot start trading you will get your share based on the token you have allocated to it.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: