Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:25:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70095 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:22:03 PM

No, ICO will be probably in the beginning of Novebmer. But they didnt announce exact date as I know.

We have an important ICO Summit in Paris next Monday and following, there will be a few announcements for the details of our ICO. We are frustrated to have delay our initial plan, but given the complexity of what we are trying to set up, it is for the better. And with this added time, we are making a lot of deals at the moment at different levels (Advisors, operations, marketing and sales) that will boost even more this ICO.

Please be a little patient as we have truly great news that will come in the next few days / weeks. We are committed to make this a success that will not be blocked by Regulators or banks afterwards as it happened in a certain number of ICOs over the last months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:22:35 PM

just was surfing around as usual.
@DEVS: i just read rumours about a partnership with genesis vision? real or fake news?

it's just wishful thinking , but the problem is that these 2 projects have different visions on how to do things.

I agree, they overlap in some areas but strive in other directions for the other parts so I would be an unlikely partnership, but who knows... Wink

it will be great if NPX joined with genesis vison.

Fake news!
In my opinion they dont belong together as partner. NaPoleonX will have a complete different strategy then the vision of Genesis.
NaPoleonX dont need a partner like Genesis. NaPoleonX will not benefit from this partnership, Genesis on the other hand Wink

That's just something what came up in the genesis topic from users. It's crazy how some people take this as official news or what ever lol People just thought about if this would be a useful partnership since some other projects recently work together Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:23:02 PM

@DEVS: i just read rumours about a partnership with genesis vision? real or fake news?

it's just wishful thinking , but the problem is that these 2 projects have different visions on how to do things.

I agree, they overlap in some areas but strive in other directions for the other parts so I would be an unlikely partnership, but who knows... Wink

it will be great if NPX joined with genesis vison.

Fake news!
In my opinion they dont belong together as partner. NaPoleonX will have a complete different strategy then the vision of Genesis.
NaPoleonX dont need a partner like Genesis. NaPoleonX will not benefit from this partnership, Genesis on the other hand Wink

NaPoleonX would also benefit because it will get a lot more users and volume. But I agree that both projects will be likely successful.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:23:08 PM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

We have written a Blackpaper in which we are exposing the top 10 strategies among a much wider range of strategies that we would propose to launch the first 10 DAFs. In this paper, we explain in depth how we will structure these products and give some detailed elements on the strategies behind, with a one pager per strategy. You can find our paper there blackpaper.napoleonx.ai

Unfortunately, if you want the underlying code, we won't provide it as we don't want every one to use our bots for free. However to give investors some comfort we have developed a beta version of our index publisher that will host our strategies, everything being certified by the use of Blockchain in the very near future. the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

Thanks for sharing the beta with us.
So did I understand correctly that you used historical data to show how your specific bots would have performed since 1994 on these 3 DAFs with the different underlying assets?  That would be impressive!
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:33:27 PM

Reading back the last pages I think NaPoleonX should really make a super simple brochure that explains the idea without the technobabble. Maybe risking it loses some of its mystery, but now a lot of people have barely an idea what they are investing in.

I agree, since everybody is asking about it, i read several articles, but cant find any information about how the bot works. So far I read this ''NaPoleonX will benefit from a large range of existing trading systems developed by an experienced team in financial markets''

We have written a Blackpaper in which we are exposing the top 10 strategies among a much wider range of strategies that we would propose to launch the first 10 DAFs. In this paper, we explain in depth how we will structure these products and give some detailed elements on the strategies behind, with a one pager per strategy. You can find our paper there blackpaper.napoleonx.ai

Unfortunately, if you want the underlying code, we won't provide it as we don't want every one to use our bots for free. However to give investors some comfort we have developed a beta version of our index publisher that will host our strategies, everything being certified by the use of Blockchain in the very near future. the address is beta.napoleonindex.com username = "napoleonx", password = "demo"

Feedback appreciated

thnx for this. It will be my study material for tomorrow. To me this shows you have a product that is ready to be used already. Which makes me excited to check the value of the product. Basically the strategy of the algorithms is the value of NapoleonX
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:41:52 PM

Feedback appreciated
Thank you for posting the black paper, as I've been meaning to give it another read, as well as the whitepaper. I've spent some time trying to get a better grasp of all the published papers. Never before, have I seen a startup like this one, who provides so much detail as to how every aspect of their operation functions!
I'm convinced this project is going to be big in the future, and many copy cats will appear soon.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:54:31 PM

Feedback appreciated

great... now i need to read the whitepaper and now also the black paper ><" whats next, orange paper ? j/k

that is how you beat a nice weekend >< reading stuff Smiley
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:09:36 PM

Feedback appreciated

great... now i need to read the whitepaper and now also the black paper ><" whats next, orange paper ? j/k

that is how you beat a nice weekend >< reading stuff Smiley

There is a gold paper so you have to read that too XD, and reading is good for your mind, and you will be able to know what you are investing in, so you have that too, anyway, the black paper shows the performance of the bots trhout time, how good they were in the past, and how good they are now by showing the profits they generated Cheesy.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:19:42 PM

the Publisher is not running on the testnet?

Feedback appreciated

thnx for this. It will be my study material for tomorrow. To me this shows you have a product that is ready to be used already. Which makes me excited to check the value of the product. Basically the strategy of the algorithms is the value of NapoleonX
Cauchy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:20:32 PM

Feedback appreciated

Thanks for sharing the beta with us.
So did I understand correctly that you used historical data to show how your specific bots would have performed since 1994 on these 3 DAFs with the different underlying assets?  That would be impressive!

is the Publisher Active on the testnet?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

Feedback appreciated

I checked it out and looks pretty complicated. hopefully you guys have a tutorial planned.

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:04:29 PM

No, ICO will be probably in the beginning of Novebmer. But they didnt announce exact date as I know.

We have an important ICO Summit in Paris next Monday and following, there will be a few announcements for the details of our ICO. We are frustrated to have delay our initial plan, but given the complexity of what we are trying to set up, it is for the better. And with this added time, we are making a lot of deals at the moment at different levels (Advisors, operations, marketing and sales) that will boost even more this ICO.

Please be a little patient as we have truly great news that will come in the next few days / weeks. We are committed to make this a success that will not be blocked by Regulators or banks afterwards as it happened in a certain number of ICOs over the last months.

I am glad you delayed you ICO since now the small crypto crisis is recovering and you will attract more investors later one for sure. Of course the fact, that you are preparing more news and announcements in the next few days is also a huge contributing factor and will raise the awareness of people.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

Feedback appreciated

I checked it out and looks pretty complicated. hopefully you guys have a tutorial planned.
Well, I think it's right. Napoleon worked for years on the creation of bots,
if they will tell all secrets of this algorithm - then someone will use this work free of charge.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:23:12 PM

Feedback appreciated

I also looked. Yes, there is nothing yet clear. Need very detailed guidance. But the fact that there is already a functioning system is good.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2800
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:39:09 PM

I see, that they making presentations in different countries? Good adversiting before ICO  Roll Eyes
yes you are right they do a very good adv campaign before the start of the ico,it will be a great launch and obviously successful...
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:55:08 PM

Dunno where you saw this, I've seen nothing about this.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:03:43 PM

Dunno where you saw this, I've seen nothing about this.
Yes, there is no statement from dev about it.
Maybe there are some people who have talked about it here, but still not from dev.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:07:29 PM

No problem, dev, we are ready to wait! We understand that to run a really high-quality and successful product, you need to work hard. We are will waiting for the promised news!

Cauchy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:23:50 PM

Will any video from paris bc conf. be available for non participants? greatly appreciated if shared.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:31:26 PM

will there be tutorials on how to setup the bots for my needs or a customer service desk to help me setup the bot? or will there be preconfigured setups for the bot beforehand?

Why do u need to set up the a bot? As I know napoleonx controls the algorithm, and you just buy the tokens. To my understanding you don't actually run a bot yourself

You dont have to setup the bots. The bots will be ready and the community will give the chose to what bot should be used.
Then you give tokens to the bot and let him do the work Smiley.

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

thanks for the explaination... its just so simple and good i will keep my npx whatever happens no matter what happens in china or korea and so on npx will proof iths worth and rise in value

Well holding tokens that give rights to some revenues is a good idea in my opinion .

It's a great idea, but the US government thinks otherwise. there's a lot of scrutiny in the area of dividents and a lot of projects failed to launch because of this.

To claim these revenues, NPX token holders will need to work by regularly voting on DAF strategy as explained in our Whitepaper. So no work no remuneration, which disqualify the payout we have designed as a dividend. In any case, we will not sell our token to US citizens.

WIll USA citizens be excluded from only the ICO or also after ICO ?
I guess if they use VPN's you wont know it?

That's a good question. For the ICO you have the KYC legal framework so US residents won't be able to join the ICO.
I think that after the ICO US residents might be able to use the service.
I'd like to know the answer on this q as well.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: