Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:07:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:52:40 AM

if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%

As I see it 1% profit every day without making any losses is impossible. For me, I will be very satisfied if bots can earn 5% profit on total 1 month.

If 10% of the profits, capital is used everywhere on the guarantee; 20% of the profits it alive; 50% of the profits, it will take risks; to 100% of the profits, it dare to trample on all human laws; 300% of the profits, it dares to commit any crime, or even run the risk of being hanged.

1% everyday is really  huge amount ,  it' s incredible .

I want to make a notice that they are not saying or advertising anything about %1 percent gain for a day. It is our speculation what will happen if it does %1 profit daily.

If it was a sure thing billions would go to their bots.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:06:07 AM

if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%

As I see it 1% profit every day without making any losses is impossible. For me, I will be very satisfied if bots can earn 5% profit on total 1 month.

If 10% of the profits, capital is used everywhere on the guarantee; 20% of the profits it alive; 50% of the profits, it will take risks; to 100% of the profits, it dare to trample on all human laws; 300% of the profits, it dares to commit any crime, or even run the risk of being hanged.

1% everyday is really  huge amount ,  it' s incredible .

I want to make a notice that they are not saying or advertising anything about %1 percent gain for a day. It is our speculation what will happen if it does %1 profit daily.

True. There's no guarantees in the market behaviour. Especially in the crypto-markets. That's why people are making money in the first place, buying and selling the high volatility.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:08:38 AM

True. There's no guarantees in the market behaviour. Especially in the crypto-markets. That's why people are making money in the first place, buying and selling the high volatility.

yes, crypto is the best place for professional broker to make fast money due to the high volatility. nuubs like we are, are just prey for them Smiley hope napoleonx will change this with the bots.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:24:29 AM

I think it's not so important that 1% of the profit or 0.1% per day will be issued by the bot. The main thing is that the bot will do it without your participation. Well, or almost without participation. Bot trades, you do your own business. The bot does not panic, it acts on the basis of mathematics. This is the most important thing.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:43:37 AM

at the end of the month if you consistently get profits you can be happy imo, then there could be good and less good months off course
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:56:04 AM

yes, crypto is the best place for professional broker to make fast money due to the high volatility. nuubs like we are, are just prey for them Smiley hope napoleonx will change this with the bots.

Yes, that's the reason why I stopped trading. Too many too fast losses because you always have to check, do research etc. etc. If you don't have time for this, you shouldn't trade, be a natural talent or just have a lot of luck.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Mystic90

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:57:26 AM

It makes 1 year with 10.000$ = 350.000$ So I'm not sure it is easily achievable. But at least it has a better chance than us. I just made a profit 0.02 btc and after it, I made a loss 0.021 btc on trading, just because I panicked.

Not true, U forget compound interest. It is: 377,834.34 if you get 1% a day for a year. Check out this calculator: http://www.moneychimp.com/calculator/compound_interest_calculator.htm
I think the Levyashin just rounded up the amount. But the point is different, if Napoleon will give 1% per day, then it will be a goose that lays golden eggs.

Do you mean rounded down ? Cheesy ya 1% a day is the golden goose, but its unrealistic imo. I dont think NapoleonX promised 1% a day anywhere, its just us investors trying to speculate how the algorithm will perform
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:57:56 AM

I think it's not so important that 1% of the profit or 0.1% per day will be issued by the bot. The main thing is that the bot will do it without your participation. Well, or almost without participation. Bot trades, you do your own business. The bot does not panic, it acts on the basis of mathematics. This is the most important thing.
It can be active 24 hours / day, thats the best thing  Grin
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:04:05 AM

I wait eagerly like you!!
But to be honest, for what are the bots, when not for bringing us the best? OK, the best in this case
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:22:27 AM

For everyone interested in legal state regarding regulations on ICO, check out this factsheet:
https://www.wsgr.com/WSGR/Display.aspx?SectionName=publications/PDFSearch/wsgralert-initial-coin-offerings-1017.htm
this info is related to napoleonx, and from the US

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:26:28 AM

But to be honest, for what are the bots, when not for bringing us the best? OK, the best in this case

Well 1% daily with compounded interest, will make up one hell of a ROI in 1 year.
I hope the bots can achieve this 1% Smiley then I would be extremely happy.

Retirement anyone?
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:47:17 AM

Well 1% daily with compounded interest, will make up one hell of a ROI in 1 year.

Retirement anyone?

Of course, I'm in for early retirement  Cheesy  But honestly, for me, I'm counting in monthly interest, if this is ok, I don't care if there is here and there a day the bots loose.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:47:51 AM

Retirement anyone?

If it can achieve such a thing yes i can retire and live with napoleonx bots Cheesy

Actually, i thing in start it will be a roller coaster with all excitement.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:48:14 AM

at the end of the month if you consistently get profits you can be happy imo, then there could be good and less good months off course

Thats also my thoughts.
If you can make money by just doing nothing, thats great! If its 1% or 0,1% or 10%... free money is free money Smiley

I really like this project and will invest when ICO will be running.
I like bots Smiley
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

Retirement anyone?

Everyone hope it, but it won´t happen like some others said before or it would be nearly the first time a
project like this went like that.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:06:47 AM

In a few ICO investment telegram groups I am in, people were complaining about the telegram airdrop/bounty of NapoleonX. That the users in the Napoleon telegram group or not real, because they came for the Airdrop.

The airdrop was 1 NPX which can hardly be called bribing people to join the chat. The airdrop was used to create awareness for their telegram group, which obviously worked. Now the group is full
of eager people that can get current info on NapoleonX in a second. Any one else have thoughts on this?
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

not all days profit is equal,it can change from 0% to 5/10% must be calculated on monthly average in my opinion...
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:38:32 AM

not all days profit is equal,it can change from 0% to 5/10% must be calculated on monthly average in my opinion...

It's hard on such a volatile sector as cryptos. A month is lots of time! It also depends on the investor's profile, a day trader will be interested in a shorter range tool.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:03:53 AM

It's hard on such a volatile sector as cryptos. A month is lots of time! It also depends on the investor's profile, a day trader will be interested in a shorter range tool.

considering the volatility of the market , which is almost constant, you can make a lot of money if you have good prediction algorithms. we'll see what the bots are capable of.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

considering the volatility of the market , which is almost constant, you can make a lot of money if you have good prediction algorithms. we'll see what the bots are capable of.

If I calculated correctly with the data from their beta the bot that traded US EQ500 would have made an average daily profit of 0,12% in the year 2016.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: