Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:14:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:17:52 AM

It's hard on such a volatile sector as cryptos. A month is lots of time! It also depends on the investor's profile, a day trader will be interested in a shorter range tool.

considering the volatility of the market , which is almost constant, you can make a lot of money if you have good prediction algorithms. we'll see what the bots are capable of.

It will be hard to predict cryptocurrencies, especially the ones with low liquidity. Even Bitcoin is crazy. AI and algorithms are no magic wands, you need to feed them data. There could be too little reliable data to make an algorithm with. That is why NaPoleon Crypto based 9 our of 10 of their DAFs on traditional markets with over 20 years of historic data.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:23:35 AM

if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%
not all days profit is equal,it can change from 0% to 5/10% must be calculated on monthly average in my opinion...

It's hard on such a volatile sector as cryptos. A month is lots of time! It also depends on the investor's profile, a day trader will be interested in a shorter range tool.

considering the volatility of the market , which is almost constant, you can make a lot of money if you have good prediction algorithms. we'll see what the bots are capable of.
Usually traiding bots do not like markets with a strong volatility, at least those that I traded quite well in a moderate market, but started to make mistakes immediately when there was a sharp increase or decline. Let's see how in this situation the bots of NapoleonX will show themselves.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:28:18 AM

It will be hard to predict cryptocurrencies, especially the ones with low liquidity. Even Bitcoin is crazy. AI and algorithms are no magic wands, you need to feed them data. There could be too little reliable data to make an algorithm with. That is why NaPoleon Crypto based 9 our of 10 of their DAFs on traditional markets with over 20 years of historic data.

But they are not based completely on data from traditional markets, right? I could imagen that there are differences between traditional markets and crypto markets, especially how fast a coin can rise and drop.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:38:33 AM

Yes some of the daf will be based on traditional market. The stability is better, less volatility, and the data history is more complete. I think that the NapoleonX team have developed really powerful algrortihm and bot when I see their experience and how they are solid. I have big hope for the benefit from daf.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:01:50 PM

if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%

As I see it 1% profit every day without making any losses is impossible. For me, I will be very satisfied if bots can earn 5% profit on total 1 month.

hm.. its to small for crypto. I think thet can make more. But of course, you can lost also...
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:07:51 PM

do we going to have any Pre-Sale before regular token sale?

haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:21:48 PM

As I see it 1% profit every day without making any losses is impossible. For me, I will be very satisfied if bots can earn 5% profit on total 1 month.

hm.. its to small for crypto. I think thet can make more. But of course, you can lost also...
It depends on how much risk you are willing to take. But to have a secure income 5% per month would be astonishing

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

yes, you can currently join the presale. The ICO will be mid november.

Sozialtourist

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:08:55 PM

yes, you can currently join the presale. The ICO will be mid november.

But the pre-sale hasn't started yet. All you can do is register for it on their website.
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:15:50 PM

Might be small for some crypto investors, but there will be plenty of people who haven't managed to find the right ethereum/dgb/stratis etc, coin to really get good profits. And there are a lot of emotional traders out there who will have actually been losing money since June this year

matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:18:30 PM

It depends on how much risk you are willing to take. But to have a secure income 5% per month would be astonishing

The return will depend on a lot of stuff, so you shouldn't wait for miracles. Economic conditions are changing and the same bot can bring profits one day and losses another day.
The whole thing depends a bit on luck and amount of risk you're willing to take.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:36:39 PM

For crypto it can be small, but first will the DAF's be running on regular stock exchanges. Then 1% is a good day Smiley
There will be bots running on crypto exchanges but first they will be running on regular exchanges.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:47:39 PM

not all days profit is equal,it can change from 0% to 5/10% must be calculated on monthly average in my opinion...

Usually traiding bots do not like markets with a strong volatility, at least those that I traded quite well in a moderate market, but started to make mistakes immediately when there was a sharp increase or decline. Let's see how in this situation the bots of NapoleonX will show themselves.

The volatility of crypto market if completely different then other markets though.

here is a good article about it: http://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/052014/why-bitcoins-value-so-volatile.asp
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:49:30 PM

But they are not based completely on data from traditional markets, right? I could imagen that there are differences between traditional markets and crypto markets, especially how fast a coin can rise and drop.

Will they be programmed by the NapoleonX or user need to set some parameters?
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:09:24 PM

still a test platform open for the public with fictional volatility would be nice to test the bots Smiley

so the investors can confirm and say, yes this works, lets buy some tokens Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:35:16 PM

The first DAFs will be "programmed" and tested by the team, while later there are possibilities to use DAFs from other people too, if I remember right.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:41:21 PM

The first DAFs will be "programmed" and tested by the team, while later there are possibilities to use DAFs from other people too, if I remember right.

I think so too, 10 DAFs that have already been 'designed'. You can find them in the blackpaper: https://www.napoleonx.ai/wp32Y878754/NapoleonXBlackpaper.pdf
belechau

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:41:59 PM

It would be fairer to use its own parameterization, the efficiency of the Bots by nature would prevent us from having losses, but the gains in their entirety would still depend exclusively on our market knowledge
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:45:31 PM

still a test platform open for the public with fictional volatility would be nice to test the bots Smiley

so the investors can confirm and say, yes this works, lets buy some tokens Smiley

or they could just run simulations based on market changes for a period of time Wink

matjas

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:49:22 PM

I think so too, 10 DAFs that have already been 'designed'. You can find them in the blackpaper: https://www.napoleonx.ai/wp32Y878754/NapoleonXBlackpaper.pdf

I would expect there will be some parameters you could change so in the end it will be up to you if you will be willing to take high risks for high reward. But these should be just few basic options and others should be locked for preventing unexperienced users loosing their money.

Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: