Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:01:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 03:13:58 PM

It's hard on such a volatile sector as cryptos. A month is lots of time! It also depends on the investor's profile, a day trader will be interested in a shorter range tool.

considering the volatility of the market , which is almost constant, you can make a lot of money if you have good prediction algorithms. we'll see what the bots are capable of.

It will be hard to predict cryptocurrencies, especially the ones with low liquidity. Even Bitcoin is crazy. AI and algorithms are no magic wands, you need to feed them data. There could be too little reliable data to make an algorithm with. That is why NaPoleon Crypto based 9 our of 10 of their DAFs on traditional markets with over 20 years of historic data.

But they are not based completely on data from traditional markets, right? I could imagen that there are differences between traditional markets and crypto markets, especially how fast a coin can rise and drop.

Will they be programmed by the NapoleonX or user need to set some parameters?

The first DAFs will be "programmed" and tested by the team, while later there are possibilities to use DAFs from other people too, if I remember right.

I think so too, 10 DAFs that have already been 'designed'. You can find them in the blackpaper: https://www.napoleonx.ai/wp32Y878754/NapoleonXBlackpaper.pdf

I would expect there will be some parameters you could change so in the end it will be up to you if you will be willing to take high risks for high reward. But these should be just few basic options and others should be locked for preventing unexperienced users loosing their money.

The point is that you cannot prevent unexperienced users loosing their money no matter how hard you try. People has unimaginable ways to crush their budgets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:47:02 PM

if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%
not all days profit is equal,it can change from 0% to 5/10% must be calculated on monthly average in my opinion...

It's hard on such a volatile sector as cryptos. A month is lots of time! It also depends on the investor's profile, a day trader will be interested in a shorter range tool.

Well that's true in Crypto, but I know some people get days of +200% an days of -200% ..
Crypto is just so volatile, but I guess if you have a very decent bot who's powered by some intelligent AI, it's perfectly possible to have a constant gain.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:48:08 PM

do we going to have any Pre-Sale before regular token sale?

yes, you can currently join the presale. The ICO will be mid november.

You need to go to the website and subscribe to the greenlist, the pre-sale will be held only for those who subscribed, after that, the public ICO will start, they still will have bonus, but not as much as the pre-sale in the greenlist.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 03:49:53 PM

if the bot can generate at least 1% every day by trading my cryptos, without making any losses, i would be really glad Smiley

1% everyday at the end of the month is an enourmous amount of money Smiley In the blackpaper you can get an idea about the return the bot can produce.

Its possible? I think they can generate different ammount every day. May be today 0.5% and tomorrow 3%
not all days profit is equal,it can change from 0% to 5/10% must be calculated on monthly average in my opinion...

Well that's true in Crypto, but I know some people get days of +200% an days of -200% ..
Crypto is just so volatile, but I guess if you have a very decent bot who's powered by some intelligent AI, it's perfectly possible to have a constant gain.

This high volatility is the main reason why the first DAFs won't have an underlying crypto asset. It's just too hard for the bots to trade on such a volatile market.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:08:03 PM

This high volatility is the main reason why the first DAFs won't have an underlying crypto asset. It's just too hard for the bots to trade on such a volatile market.

I think crypto market don't have high volatility. if there is have then NapoleonX bot know how to handle that situation.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

I think crypto market don't have high volatility. if there is have then NapoleonX bot know how to handle that situation.

it seems you are a newbie to the cryptomarket, if you really think that there is no high volatility there..... Oo"

otherwise the napoleon bot would be without work T_T"
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:00:36 PM

it seems you are a newbie to the cryptomarket, if you really think that there is no high volatility there..... Oo"

In my opinion this volatility is slowly starting to flatter. There are fewer situations like april/june pump of ETH, etc.  Smiley
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 05:56:24 PM

In my opinion this volatility is slowly starting to flatter. There are fewer situations like april/june pump of ETH, etc.  Smiley
That's true the higher market cap is the less volatility. Though I think we will see some major crashes until crypto goes mainstream.

Heimer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:26:51 PM

That's true the higher market cap is the less volatility. Though I think we will see some major crashes until crypto goes mainstream.
That's almost sure - most of traders and investors here are inexperienced and have "weak hands"  Wink
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:17:57 PM

We will have the choice of bot behind each daf, so if investors will want to avoid volatility, it could be possible just by choosing one of the daf with a low risk target. And bot will be very well developped, napoloenX will make huge profit with daf, invest some money in it will be very profitable for investors who haven’t the time to trade.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:32:33 PM

We will have the choice of bot behind each daf, so if investors will want to avoid volatility, it could be possible just by choosing one of the daf with a low risk target. And bot will be very well developped, napoloenX will make huge profit with daf, invest some money in it will be very profitable for investors who haven’t the time to trade.

It seems to be there all low-risk bots for now. There are described 10. For different pairs.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:45:17 PM

Are there any events upcoming where the team will be available for a chat? (pref Europe? )
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:07:26 PM

Sounds good to me. I think for passive income, a lot of people don't like seeing significant losses on a given day/week, so they would prefer a more risk-adverse bot.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:40:24 PM

Are there any events upcoming where the team will be available for a chat? (pref Europe? )

They already were at a few conferences in Europe, so I would not be surprised they do a few more.
Heimer

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:03:33 PM

Sounds good to me. I think for passive income, a lot of people don't like seeing significant losses on a given day/week, so they would prefer a more risk-adverse bot.
Exactly, passive income and combined percentage are one of the best things for investor. You can go to vacation and your money will be still working  Cool
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:43:33 PM

The NapoleonX team participate to a lot of events,
its very cool for the visibility and they will continue to do it.
Bambulee

Activity: 532
Merit: 297

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:54:50 PM

I see, if you to trade with real assets and depotwallet you can do that,
also with some DAFs, many people will make a lot of profits effortlessly  Smiley
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:21:57 AM

i think the crashed will come every season. Especially as there will still be forks etc where money will flow from altcoins into BTC or sometimes even just released ICO coins can jump around like hell.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

i see large community behind this project and very active developer involve. Project is unique concept and looking forward to join

belechau

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:52:06 AM

i see large community behind this project and very active developer involve. Project is unique concept and looking forward to join

Actually a Team determined in their goals and very present, I congratulate them for this, I continue to accompany in order to join me in some way, I hope for the best moment. But as for the project itself, it is great and innovative
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: