Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your own exchange within an hour  (Read 1870 times)
sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 10:43:08 AM

This video was made by a Sw. Engineer in our team.
It is simple, but has everything needed to get a site using our API in the air & running.

If any of you would like to meet us in person, we will have an Web-summit Alpha Arena Both in the upcoming Web-Summit.
We will be waiting for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ujmzb3HzCA

Kind regards,
O.

Nexchange doesn't require an account for exchange (its okay) but why you don't create a section for publisher and create a front end script with admin panel so publisher can just easily insert their Referral code, additional rate, and withdrawal wallet by just filling up the text box. So they don't need to do 1 transactions on your system in able you to recognize them and get their withdrawal wallet and easier from them to track their earnings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 05:02:49 PM

It is simple, but has everything needed to get a site using our API in the air & running.

If any of you would like to meet us in person, we will have an Web-summit Alpha Arena Both in the upcoming Web-Summit.

Kind regards,
O.

Nexchange doesn't require an account for exchange (its okay) but why you don't create a section for publisher and create a front end script with admin panel so publisher can just easily insert their Referral code, additional rate, and withdrawal wallet by just filling up the text box. So they don't need to do 1 transactions on your system in able you to recognize them and get their withdrawal wallet and easier from them to track their earnings.

Hi sabx01!

I would like to start by saying that you are right, this would be easier.

But there are several things which you might have overlooked:

1. As a lean startup we focus on minimising our time to market, by focusing on the important stuff - Make transactions work, always!
2. We believe that to sell something you need to try it first... otherwise it might not work as well as it would.
3. We would like to to see that our partners are at least somehow competent and comfortable around basic code changes, or can get paid help if needed.
Treat it as test of minimal competence.

With all that said, the main consideration is indeed being lean, and keeping a short iteration length & minimal time to market, we will definitely improve as we grow.

Kind regards,
O.

sabx01

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

Displate - FOR GAMERS AND ANIME LOVERS!!!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:15:11 AM

Kind regards,
O.

Hi sabx01!

I would like to start by saying that you are right, this would be easier.

But there are several things which you might have overlooked:

1. As a lean startup we focus on minimising our time to market, by focusing on the important stuff - Make transactions work, always!
2. We believe that to sell something you need to try it first... otherwise it might not work as well as it would.
3. We would like to to see that our partners are at least somehow competent and comfortable around basic code changes, or can get paid help if needed.
Treat it as test of minimal competence.

With all that said, the main consideration is indeed being lean, and keeping a short iteration length & minimal time to market, we will definitely improve as we grow.

Kind regards,
O.

I tell this cause lots of publisher doesn't have coding language and most of popular website they owned it. having lots of publisher more chance of your system will be used and known in public. Of course you still focus on make transactions works its your job..else publisher will be useless also.

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:23:52 AM

There is any way to implement local fiat money to BTC?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:06:24 AM

There is any way to implement local fiat money to BTC?

There is an underlying fiat support, you might want to PM us for further details in case you find a common ground for cooperation.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

Interesting I have bookmarked this thread I'd like to see members with experience in coding to try out your script, definitely many are going to use your script if a lot of people will give good testimonials about your script.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:55:54 PM

I think that the title "How to make your own exchange within an hour" is an overstatement. An exchange made within an hour it should last... an hour. Maybe it has the functionality provided by OP, but some really big exchanges have been hacked (eg: BitStamp, Bitfinex, etc...) and they have entire teams of developers. To build an exchange is not an easy task and learning how to program takes years of learning and practice. There are no shortcuts.
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 10:03:26 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 06:13:26 PM by Nexchange.co.uk

I think that the title "How to make your own exchange within an hour" is an overstatement. An exchange made within an hour it should last... an hour. Maybe it has the functionality provided by OP, but some really big exchanges have been hacked (eg: BitStamp, Bitfinex, etc...) and they have entire teams of developers. To build an exchange is not an easy task and learning how to program takes years of learning and practice. There are no shortcuts.

This is an exchange based on our backend.
We have a bounty with a minimal reward of $1k US to anyone who will be able to compromise the security of our exchange (maximum of twice of the amount you can extract unlawfully).

Go for it!

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:22:32 AM

This is an exchange based on our backed.
We have a bounty with a minimal reward of $1k US to anyone who will be able to compromise the security of our exchange (maximum of twice of the amount you can extract unlawfully).

Go for it!

I wasn't talking about the security of your exchange. I was talking about the security of an exchange based on your engine. If someone wants to introduce new futures, it has to know the inside-out of the code, because otherwise, it could introduce aditional security holes and most of the time this is exactly what will happend.

Althought, I agree that using an exact copycat of your exchange, it may be as secured as your own exchange.. but then what will be the point? Why someone would go to a copycat exchange and not on the original?

Anyway, I'm not condamning your initiative in anyway but in fact I encourage it, like any other initiative related to crypto development. I just want to point out some aspects that may not be so obvious from the start.

Good luck with your service.
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:08:18 PM

This is an exchange based on our backed.

Go for it!

I wasn't talking about the security of your exchange. I was talking about the security of an exchange based on your engine. If someone wants to introduce new futures, it has to know the inside-out of the code, because otherwise, it could introduce aditional security holes and most of the time this is exactly what will happend.

Althought, I agree that using an exact copycat of your exchange, it may be as secured as your own exchange.. but then what will be the point? Why someone would go to a copycat exchange and not on the original?

Anyway, I'm not condamning your initiative in anyway but in fact I encourage it, like any other initiative related to crypto development. I just want to point out some aspects that may not be so obvious from the start.

Good luck with your service.

Our goal is to create a customisable backend that can be used for any purpose:

Trading, Bitcoin payments, money remittence, shopping, gambling - whatever you can imagine.

It is true that we start small though, but who of us did not have a humble start? even the Bitcoin itself Smiley

The current benefit would be mostly a better localisation, segmentation, and understanding of the local markets which our white-labels target.

Here is an example of a Turkish site based on our platform:
https://www.kriptoburosu.com/

Thank for your support.

Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

However... we have already 10 exchange running in this scheme, all bootstrapped quite quickly, unless the founders were not tech-proficient, and that really does not depend on us or the guide we have published.

onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:43:31 PM

Is this a legit exchange? as the one who post this have a negative trust. Hard to believe with that

Guys, the only reason that we had negative feedback is that our previous campaign-manager left negative feedback to Yahoo as a personal vendetta, and the latter left us negative feedback in return.
Anyways, it's all sorted now, thanks for caring.

I like your exchange very much. I have risked around 100$ with you (not much but still).
They are legit, and their support works. However im sad that it's under maintance currently and BTC or ETH isn't available.
I hope that you can open it ASAP and on future notify on your website or something, because it is really unclear to find out what's going on if not asked from the support.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Eoliaseeds

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:02:24 AM

can I trust this exchanger?
cz75

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 03:38:20 PM

Does your decision to strike off the company from the registry will affect the project survival? Are you just changing jurisdiction or next March everything will by shutdown? Thanks
Artemz78120

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:17:51 AM

Dear community, I want to tell to all my story.
I wanted to exchange my120k BDG - Bitcoin cach.
At first they said that they had technical problems and then said they would return my tokens, but so far I have not received anything.
They just stole my money.
P.S.  support screens and transactions screen can provide.
cz75

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:42:39 PM

Dear community, I want to tell to all my story.
I wanted to exchange my120k BDG - Bitcoin cach.
At first they said that they had technical problems and then said they would return my tokens, but so far I have not received anything.
They just stole my money.
P.S.  support screens and transactions screen can provide.

Well....I believe that in absence of an official position, this "scenario" answers my previous question.
SeksiStarlord

Activity: 384
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:27:50 PM

Thanks for your video I really liked it and might use your ressources just for trying and experimenting!
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:15:08 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2018, 08:46:26 PM by Nexchange.co.uk

Thanks for your video I really liked it and might use your resources just for trying and experimenting!

With pleasure, please join or telegram under n.exchange/telegram.

We are launching an ICO soon - check it out!

Link to our ICO Announcement
Link to our Airdrop Announcement
Link to our Bounty Campaign
White Paper EN
ICO Page: https://n.exchange/ico

_oh_no_stop_this_

Activity: 183
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 12:42:45 PM

So how do you make money off that? What are the fees?
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 02:55:00 PM

So how do you make money off that? What are the fees?

0.25% of turnover from 1st-degree referrals, and then 50% from that for any further degree up to 3rd degree!
1% for fiat referrals!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: