Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to make your own exchange within an hour  (Read 1867 times)
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:32:28 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 08:11:12 PM by Nexchange.co.uk

This video was made by a Sw. Engineer in our team.
It is simple, but has everything needed to get a site using our API in the air & running.

If any of you would like to meet us in person, we will have an Web-summit Alpha Arena Both in the upcoming Web-Summit.
We will be waiting for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ujmzb3HzCA

Kind regards,
O.

EDIT:
Sites that implemented our api so far:

https://www.kriptoburosu.com/
- Instant Exchange in for the Turkish Market!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:10:08 AM

I don't need to open and watch this video to understand that in some point is coming moment where you have to register or download something.. old school of malware implementing..

Be careful guys  Cool
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

I don't need to open and watch this video to understand that in some point is coming moment where you have to register or download something.. old school of malware implementing..

Be careful guys  Cool

No, nothing like that!

No downloads, 100% open-source, 100% anonymous, no registration whatsoever.

The length of the video is 12 minutes, give it a shot, maybe you will learn something new.

Regards,
O.

abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:16:09 AM

Be careful guys  Cool

Well they are a team of reputed members who have built up a website to help people exchange cryptocurrencies and moreover they are implementing different tests to find out bugs. However this post is to help them spread their business by installing their API in any new website. According to me its an opportunity .
Hyuiguia

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:01:28 PM

Be careful guys  Cool

No, nothing like that!

The length of the video is 12 minutes, give it a shot, maybe you will learn something new.

Regards,
O.

realy if youre script can create exchanger is free and open source
onnz423

Activity: 840
Merit: 508

Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:50:24 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2017, 04:08:04 PM by onnz423

Great to see a tutorial about how to make a exchange using your API. However i like the fact that you are still on hold of the wallets, so no one will be able to use the code to scam people. However there are alot of cryptocurrencies, that have different JSON-RPC calls (at least cryptonote as far as i know), so im wondering if a support for example cryptonote currencies will be added on the future? Would be really cool to at least see Monero, Bytecoin and such added to the exchange, because so far there are only 4 of them. I just do not realise why the people who want to exchange would not just directly go to your site, instead of frontend clone site that uses your site.

Be careful guys  Cool

Great, we have a signature campaign spammer here. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and are just doing this for spamming on your campaign. Thank you for contributing with nothing!

Ps. Please next time when you make a thread, make it self-moderated so you can delete comments of the spammers that are not contributing at all.

▄▄██████▄▄
  ████████████
███▄▄
 ██████████████▀▀▀██▄
████████████████   ▀██▄
████████████████     ▀██
██████████████       ██▌
██████████████        ▐██
██▌▀▀██████▀▀         ▐██
▐██                   ██▌
 ██▄                 ▄██
  ▀██▄             ▄██▀
    ▀██▄▄▄     ▄▄▄██▀
      ▀▀█████████▀▀

███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀█████
████  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ████
███  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  ██
██   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   ██
███  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ███
████  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████

█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 01:11:02 PM

Sorry I'm currently on a terrible internet connection and can hardly open any video page, yet it doesn't play. The idea sounds nice if it is what I understand of it but I'd like to learn more asap. Is there some place I can actually read about it? If it is not what I understand of it, I am lost in the concept of making your own exchange... what good would it do and why would anyone choose my exchange which is a mass produced site that will probably pop in 100's soon. And it might actually even help scammers, can't it?

I'm really sorry if I sound so stupid for all the people who watch the video Smiley

www(dot)coin

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:25:40 PM

Be careful guys  Cool

No, nothing like that!

Regards,
O.

Many thanks
many ideas after video
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:49:39 PM

Well they are a team of reputed members who have built up a website to help people exchange cryptocurrencies
How do you know that? Have you seen them in person? Have you made use of their services? You have been part of their team? You're just saying that because you're enrolled in their campaign and that's really it.

Bottom line is that people shouldn't mess around with launching their own exchange within a certain period of time. Proper exchanges are written from scratch by stacked coders, and that's how it should be.

People with no coding skills, no financial resources, no real crypto knowledge, and the list goes on, should never operate an exchange with people's funds being at stake ~ there are too many of these 'exchanges' around already.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:50:56 PM

Well they are a team of reputed members who have built up a website to help people exchange cryptocurrencies
How do you know that? Have you seen them in person? Have you made use of their services? You have been part of their team? You're just saying that because you're enrolled in their campaign and that's really it.

Bottom line is that people shouldn't mess around with launching their own exchange within a certain period of time. Proper exchanges are written from scratch by stacked coders, and that's how it should be.

People with no coding skills, no financial resources, no real crypto knowledge, and the list goes on, should never operate an exchange with people's funds being at stake ~ there are too many of these 'exchanges' around already.
Agree with your thought, to launching your own exchange must have basic coding skills,financial resources and  real crypto knowledge.

OP if you and your team are talent you can connect me.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:53:37 PM

Great to see a tutorial about how to make a exchange using your API. However i like the fact that you are still on hold of the wallets, so no one will be able to use the code to scam people. However there are alot of cryptocurrencies, that have different JSON-RPC calls (at least cryptonote as far as i know), so im wondering if a support for example cryptonote currencies will be added on the future? Would be really cool to at least see Monero, Bytecoin and such added to the exchange, because so far there are only 4 of them. I just do not realise why the people who want to exchange would not just directly go to your site, instead of frontend clone site that uses your site.

Be careful guys  Cool

Great, we have a signature campaign spammer here. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, and are just doing this for spamming on your campaign. Thank you for contributing with nothing!

Ps. Please next time when you make a thread, make it self-moderated so you can delete comments of the spammers that are not contributing at all.

Thank you for your feedback, your are indeed right.
Right now the CryptoNote Protocol is indeed a priority (ByteCoin, Monero).

Please contact us if you have any additional questions.

Regards,
O.

Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 04:57:51 PM

Be careful guys  Cool

No, nothing like that!

Regards,
O.

realy if youre script can create exchanger is free and open source

I am not sure what you mean by that, can you please clarify?
Does that mean that if a person knows how to write JavaScript he can operate his own exchange using our software?

This would be correct,
Thank you for you support.
Please do not hesitate to approach us with any questions.

Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 11:46:59 PM

Be careful guys  Cool

No, nothing like that!

Regards,
O.

Many thanks
many ideas after video

Do not hesitate to contact us via live chat at https://nexchange.io or directly via email mailto:support@nexchange.io
in case you require any help with your implementation.

Kind regards,
O.

Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:01:24 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:24:30 AM by Nexchange.co.uk

Agree with your thought, to launching your own exchange must have basic coding skills,financial resources and  real crypto knowledge.

OP if you and your team are talent you can connect me.

While what you say is at some degree true, it is not entirely accurate.
Pretty much every exchange out there ends up using a liquidity provider at different instances (even the market based ones!).
While a person can be a brilliant translator, marketer, community manager or content writer, he might not have the skills to spin up his own backend.
On the other hand, we cannot localize our solution in the perfect way for every segment or geographical TAM in a perfect, native-like way.
That's where our interests, and the the community members' interests, to operate their own exchange meet.

As per our accountability and reliability:
Our full names, pictures, professional and social profiles are published on the front page of our website.
I myself raised money from VC for previous ventures, and have over a decade of experience, all documented in my LinkedIn, with extraordinary recommendations from everyone I ever worked with.

To increase transparency and reliability, we have completely opened our API for anyone to use, and open-sourced our Frontend.
We are live-streaming our office every day, the entire day, as seen and elaborately explained on our blog post on Medium or Directly on our Youtube Channel's Livestream.

Our motivation and agenda are obvious:
To put an end to the despicable level of service this community gets from the market leaders,
and to establish our brand by positioning ourselves as a community-centric, fair, reliable, transparent and reasonably-priced exchange.

Venture Member Profiles as Seen on Our Front Page:
https://nexchange.io

My LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/oleg-belousov-b4112145/

API Docs:
docs.nexchange2.apiary.io/#

Open Source Client (Full Nexchange.io Website!)
https://github.com/onitsoft/nexchange-open-client-react

Youtube (Office Live Stream UK TIME 8:00-18:00!):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBSnthgYD2TgdOiaSH-N0vA

Medium Blog:
https://medium.com/nexchange

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 12:32:17 AM

Thanks for the video Oleg, it is extremely useful. Im saving this post for future reference.

I'd just also like to chime in and vouch for Nexchange, not just because i'm part of their signature campaign, but because i truly am impressed with the transparency and openness of the project. As a developer myself, I look at Nexchange and already see how much time, effort, and money they have put into this. I wish nothing but success for Nexchange. Solid project with real world use especially once more coins are added for exchanging.

#nexchange #legit

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:54:18 PM

This video is not a scam or way to scam you guys, it seems so good video to reach us something. The OP is and even the narrator knows what is his saying and he is a software engineer. Anyway I will try this one soon I got my laptop so I can easily use and process things.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 03:06:35 PM

Friend,  you have to see for your self before judging. Anyway this video is for tutorial, it is safe. Anyway the one you are saying is still up to you whether he offers you to download this or that still its up to you if you gonna follow him or her to the instruction. Its your negligence anyway.
cryptocronic

Activity: 241

cryptocronic.com

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 05:30:41 PM

This is just a front-end script for hooking into your service which only does the top few coins... what about a way to add our own coins to the system?

https://madbyte.com - Invested Crypto - Membership has its privileges!
---
DannaWonder

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:24:58 PM

Is this a legit exchange? as the one who post this have a negative trust. Hard to believe with that
Nexchange.co.uk (OP)

n.exchange

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 09:16:31 AM

Is this a legit exchange? as the one who post this have a negative trust. Hard to believe with that

Guys, the only reason that we had negative feedback is that our previous campaign-manager left negative feedback to Yahoo as a personal vendetta, and the latter left us negative feedback in return.
Anyways, it's all sorted now, thanks for caring.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: