Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Aliens exist?  (Read 5568 times)
squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:49:57 AM

I mean let's not kid ourselves and be vain that we are the only living planet in the galaxy and actually be stupid enough to claim that we are the most technologically advanced raxe in the universe. Frankly we are not and frankly we are by far the anus compared to other alien life forms. With billions upon billions of galaxies that hold billions upon billions of stars there is bound to be a planet there and be sure of it that they habe already visited us way before we even discovered the wheel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wechsler
Copper Member

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 11:19:43 AM

To answer this very question, I would like to quote someone and that is "The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Yeah. For all we know there could be intelligent life out there where we seem no more intelligent then a goldfish does to us. We just do not know. If I had to take a guess, I would say there is life or something that is more intelligent than us out there/somewhere.

Indeed, I fully expect our known concepts of outer space neighbours to be thoroughly challenged if we ever do meet one. Like you, if I were to make a bet, I'd say yes.

It's simply mathematically impossible to not have aliens. Imagine billions of galaxies (even outnumbering the entire human race) and our speck of dust is the only one which has lifeforms?
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

I know this is crazy base on what people post at the Internet now a days.

•Do you actually believe in aliens?

Basing on people's posted video I would say yes what do you think guys? I hope I am not just the one who believes in aliens.
Some say it’s obvious we’re not alone, others scorn the very idea and still others yet will hauntingly report their own experiences of alien probings following their casual night-time stroll through the fields of small town America. But with everything from increasingly bizarre reportings from increasingly credible sources, to basic mathematical probability suggesting the likelihood of alien life, these days, scepticism is harder won. Whatever your opinions, you may well find that the following examples have some impact on them.
DiaCooler

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:11:40 AM

i dont believe in aliens. but i know that somewhere outside, there are aliens exist

Well for me, sometimes I believe in aliens.. think about this, if we people are existing, plants, animals.. then why not other creature like aliens?
Beli99

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:11:42 PM

Its selfish and egoistic to say that we are alone in this universe,current research indicates that the universe may expand to eternity so imagane how many galaxies and planets there is ...i personaly see few times some very strange objects in far distance moving uncordinated and then disappeared in blink of an eye i think they are many kind of aliens and some of them are amoung us here on earth..,first one that said that They are amoung us is colonel James Bo Grotz when he meet american presedent Ronald Regan in secret base  Fort Carson Colordado ...,people have conatct with other spices from begining of the earth as we know so lets not fool ur selfs we are alone in universe

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
daniel08

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:37:59 AM

I think aliens only existed only in peoples mind , those who only believe that there are aliens , and in the comics and in the movies. I do not believe in aliens unless i see one with my own eyes. Aliens like they said comes from another planets and another universes. They come to planets to conquer or to visits . Aliens are only fictions , the reality of aliens comes first from the minds of people.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Ortega88

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 06:09:34 PM

Yes, I believe that extraterrestrials do exist. The US government has recently in the last year or two declassified CIA documents that acknowledge the possibility of other beings existing in our universe. They have also acknowledged that they have been studying UFOs for a while now. These documents can be found on the CIA website. I believe that more and more people are accepting of the possibility that aliens exist, or that they already completely believe in the existence of extraterrestrials. The evidence has been all around us, we have just been conditioned to believe that the idea of other intelligent races, other than humans, do not exist because it would have devastating effects on various societal institutions, such as religion, government, and the economy.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 06:41:28 PM

There are many hoaxes and faked ones. However this uncertainty over the subject remains.

I'll answer to this thread with a question :
Who do you think built the Great Pyramids if it wasn't aliens ?
Not sure if aliens, but the Pyramids couldn't have been built with that precision levels using only the native's acknowledged tools : rocks to carve the blocks and tree trunks to roll them.
How did they lift them at the top ? Huh
hilawnasaging

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

Humans can also be classified as aliens. Because for real, we really don't look like we came or evolved from a monkey. There are white, dark and even orange complexion. And the growth, why some monkeys do not grow up to 7 feet? Or even 8 feet? Also, the universe is a huge place, it's very impossible that we are the only living thing on it. The universe is still unexplored. There are possibilities that there are living in other planets or even other universe.
Jared_Burns

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:09:13 AM

Yes and No.

But, unless proven, the scale is on to 'No'.

If you bring proofs then I am the first to believe it. Till then, no.

My view is solipsistic, but I go with the evidence, which says that nothing has been found so far. 60 years of SETI and nothing so far. Some say "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". But okay, you gotta bring the evidence. That's how science and epistemology works. Based on hard pure evidence and not on 'gut feeling'.

Okay we estimate that there are 1 septillion planets, (10^24) but I repeat, nothing has been found.
Merritt_Baldric

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:05:18 PM

Well, talking about aliens is always interesting. It is just like gossiping about your neighbour's new car.
But ok let's treat the subject seriously. The fact that we want them to exist does not mean that they have to be true. It is very normal to look for a big brother or just a brother. Our behavior to look for aliens is just like the syndrome of the boy or girl who feels alone and wants a bro or sis.
We sometimes feel so lonely is the universe that we are certain that we are not alone. Are we alone?  Who knows? Everything tends to show us that we are not the only ones in the universe. The whole creation is too beautiful to be only for us. But imagine? What else if we are alone and very privileged to be alive and on Earth? Do they exist? Is it a yes or a no? Who will tell us the answer? The government? Definitely no.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:36:09 PM

The evidences we have about aliens were not that concrete for us to be convinced of the existing of aliens. I had the chance to watch a movie title Area 59, and this movie started my fear about aliens. It is just I'm afraid on what would happen to me if they get me. I believe that aliens exist. I have this weird analogy that all what humans can think of would eventually be a real thing in the present or future. I don't have full knowledge about aliens but that makes me believe in it.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:31:41 PM

I think aliens exist yes, I mean there are how many stars in the universe I think it would be theoritically impossible for aliens not to exist. Hek some people theroize that mushrooms/fungi are actually alien life forms bc their spores can travel through space without the earth atmosphere and still survive.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Isaac_Ramirez

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:38:58 PM

I do think that it's very possible that there is intelligent life on other planets. If you disregard creationism, then it's completely scientifically possible that life could come to be on another planet, just as it did on earth. It seems like there's just about an infinite amount of galaxies and stars with their own planets. That makes it pretty likely that there's something alive out there. I don't really think that there have been aliens on earth or that somebody is trying to hide them from us, but who knows. The next question is, if there are intelligent beings out there somewhere, do they look like us?
golden27

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:33:44 PM

i dont believe in aliens .
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 03:48:52 PM

Really it is a very difficult thing to understand, but we can just believe or not. Maybe sometimes we will meet them, or not. Who knows
Balgus

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:48:24 PM

Why not? Its stupid to think that we are so special alongside bilions of stars in milky way. Stupid priests told that we are alone. But statistic is absolute
Sonny1995

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 05:53:24 PM

Simply the day that I do not see an Alienigena I will not believe in their existence they all speak of the Area51 I do not know if it will be true but good for me there are no Aliens
naturerock

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:17:30 PM

IT's funny because if someone was actually visited by aliens no one would believe that person.  I do think aliens exist but I'm unsure on whether they have been visiting our planet or not.
fairyvibes

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

Yes and No.

But, unless proven, the scale is on to 'No'.

If you bring proofs then I am the first to believe it. Till then, no.

My view is solipsistic, but I go with the evidence, which says that nothing has been found so far. 60 years of SETI and nothing so far. Some say "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence". But okay, you gotta bring the evidence. That's how science and epistemology works. Based on hard pure evidence and not on 'gut feeling'.

Okay we estimate that there are 1 septillion planets, (10^24) but I repeat, nothing has been found.

With the amount of planets that exist the odds are astronomically small that there are no other living creatures out there. I'm going to say yes to aliens existing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: