Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New pump and dump group with idea to help everyone to make money  (Read 82 times)
Borland (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:07:21 PM

There is one group which was created few days ago.
We are trying to develop it everyday and our goal is to help You earn money and make your life much easier.
We are not interested in making profit only for creators. The market is huge and we want to build a team which would be able to make huge profits from this idea together with us.

Let's create this team and earn money for our dreams!

https://t.me/profitmaniacs
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:11:23 PM

Re: New pump and dump group with idea to help everyone to make money

Are you going to print money? Money has to come from somewhere so as much as some people might make with P&D groups, some will lose just as much.

It's a pointless, scammy gamble really.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Borland (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:27:14 PM

Are you going to print money? Money has to come from somewhere so as much as some people might make with P&D groups, some will lose just as much.

I understand your logic. However, I took part in same activities as a simple member of similar group and made 50-60% profit. It depends how You take part in this crypto-increases game.
Even if You lose some money it's always possible to return them in few days-weeks. Possibility to make x5-x20 or, in bad case, to return money in few days.
However, it's possible to make money from this pump and people can use it to make more money for their future ideas and dreams. In addition, we are interested in creating a team with which we would be able to work for a long-time. As I think It sounds cool and the idea may have a potential.

bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

I understand your logic. However, I took part in same activities as a simple member of similar group and made 50-60% profit. It depends how You take part in this crypto-increases game.
However, it's possible to make money from this pump and people can use it to make more money for their future ideas and dreams. In addition, we are interested in creating a team with which we would be able to work for a long-time. As I think It sounds cool and the idea may have a potential.

It's not cool at all. It's just organized market manipulation with the goal of ripping people off who doesn't know any better.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Borland (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:34:15 PM

It's not cool at all. It's just organized market manipulation with the goal of ripping people off who doesn't know any better.

Sorry, just added new info for previous message.
I'll simply copypaste it.

Even if You lose some money it's always possible to return them in few days-weeks. Possibility to make x5-x20 or, in bad case, to return money in few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: