Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:14:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [News] BIOCOIN - INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN-BASED LOYALTY PLATFORM  (Read 15094 times)
Biocoin_Support

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:18:42 AM

I am having the same problem.  It says coins have been dispersed, but not showing in my wallet
BIO which was bought for cryptocurrency - shipped at the moment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
supersaltybaked

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 02:48:16 PM

I am having the same problem.  It says coins have been dispersed, but not showing in my wallet

I purchased a week ago actually.  My ICO portal says coins have been issued, but not seeing any activity in my wallet.

Coins have not been deposited and still says 0 confirmations on block chain explorer.

BIO txid: 4cf7119d991b7d526f9093bf7caf53e898ec1d62c3006b3581d93fd5e099d62f

input Biocoin_Support ?
Good afternoon.  We will try to help. 
What is your OS?

I can now see 238 confirmations, but wallet still shows 0 balance

Windows
Wallet version 4.8.6
cryptoworx

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:44:09 PM

I purchased yesterday's night some BioCoin through Robokassa (Visa/MasterCard) and till now not received any confirmation from BioCoin team!
But money was immediately deducted from my card.
Hello @Demiknik.
This is the Presale phase. Don't worry, all biocoins will be paid (and then visible) on the wallets on October the 9th.
Be patient.
  Roll Eyes
Look here, point 36: https://biocoin.bio/en/faq

It is October 9th but I do not see my balance in my wallet. Balances show zero. Can you clarify when Bio's will show up?

Thanks

Correct balance finally shows in the wallet, with 278 confirmations.

Thank You
Biocoin_Support

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:49:37 PM

I purchased a week ago actually.  My ICO portal says coins have been issued, but not seeing any activity in my wallet.

Coins have not been deposited and still says 0 confirmations on block chain explorer.

BIO txid: 4cf7119d991b7d526f9093bf7caf53e898ec1d62c3006b3581d93fd5e099d62f

input Biocoin_Support ?
Good afternoon.  We will try to help. 
What is your OS?

I can now see 238 confirmations, but wallet still shows 0 balance

Windows
Wallet version 4.8.6

Send a letter to info@biocoin.bio
Explain your problem and we will try to solve it.
Kaznachej123

Activity: 882
Merit: 548

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:57:19 PM

Biocoin ICO added - ICOTRACKER.NET  https://icotracker.net/project/biocoin  https://twitter.com/Kaznachej123/status/918218821286203393

hau8234

Activity: 26

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:30:42 PM

I missing my coin  Angry.
My trans id: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcccdc4b90e445fa31c78beaa0eb47ac817de8747a8fcd8664cb336ea72878e7d (42 days 3 hrs ago (Aug-31-2017 01:39:19 PM +UTC))
My bio wallet: B8bPYtHYDcmFyAAgYBWGdtZkk7BtQ3nyBY
supersaltybaked

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:16:06 PM

This is looking more and more like a scam ICO

Hearing of lots of problems with un deposited coins just getting brushed under the rug

I have posted here and emailed directly since Monday, but not gotten any resolution...

Very disappointing, I had high hopes for this one.  Those I told about it are now considering selling off or not pursuing additional purchases
xottabikrus

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:40:48 PM

I missing my coin  Angry.
My trans id: https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcccdc4b90e445fa31c78beaa0eb47ac817de8747a8fcd8664cb336ea72878e7d (42 days 3 hrs ago (Aug-31-2017 01:39:19 PM +UTC))
My bio wallet: B8bPYtHYDcmFyAAgYBWGdtZkk7BtQ3nyBY

Biocoin_Support

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:44:30 PM

Hearing of lots of problems with un deposited coins just getting brushed under the rug

I have posted here and emailed directly since Monday, but not gotten any resolution...

Very disappointing, I had high hopes for this one.  Those I told about it are now considering selling off or not pursuing additional purchases
Good evening
Enter your mailing address.
We will try to solve your problem as soon as possible.
ifyousmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:44:56 PM

Warning guys!!!

The New York Journal article is written in 2014 and has nothing to do with this stuff. Also the CNN, are you kidding me?
Biocoin_Support

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:07:09 PM

Warning guys!!!

The New York Journal article is written in 2014 and has nothing to do with this stuff. Also the CNN, are you kidding me?
The article was written about the project LavkaLavka from the team that is currently engaged in Biocoin.  I do not see anything strange in this.  This is only a confirmation that BIocoin will do it.
supersaltybaked

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:09 PM

Good evening

Biocoin_Support - You said the same thing two days ago, but I still have not received a response to my emails.  More importantly; have not received my coins.

Every day it seems I hear of someone else having the same problem.... paid for ICO, but did not receive.

Check your email,..... you'll see my emails.
xottabikrus

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:08:04 PM

Good evening

Biocoin_Support - You said the same thing two days ago, but I still have not received a response to my emails.  More importantly; have not received my coins.

Every day it seems I hear of someone else having the same problem.... paid for ICO, but did not receive.

Expect, you will be answered.
Bogomol

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:38:22 AM

Good evening

Expect, you will be answered.

Don't worry, they will solve it. I've got my coins already. And there was also a delay with it.
Bogomol

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:09:27 PM

There are more people got thear coins without any problem than those who have a delay.
Support works with people who have a delay, I know this from my own experience.
Your allegations are completely untrue.
GendalfTheFireRed

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 12:38:43 PM

Why did the old topic go to the trash? Why is the address of the new topic not listed on the official sites? Links from official sites lead to a remote topic.
Because uncomfortable questions were asked and removed. I still did not list the missing coins that I bought when testing. My trust in the company is falling.
This is disconcerting. The name of the currency also seems a play on Bitcoin which is not okay for any coin striving to become a major player.
supersaltybaked

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 03:39:45 PM

There are more people got thear coins without any problem than those who have a delay.

Look, I like this coin, I've been a supporter of this coin As soon as I found out about it.
However, I have contacted support here more than once and only been told to email them.  I have sent three emails as requested, but yet to receive any response.  I understand problems happen, but a companies ability to resolve those problems shows how the company views its investors.  I would just obviously like the coins I purchased; why else would I waste my time contacting them and sharing my experience.

My experience is that I purchased coins, have been told they were dispersed, but this is what I see:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/csm91boxknao8gk/File%20Oct%2013%2C%208%2029%2006%20AM.jpeg?dl=0
sonder

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 03:40:48 PM

- I really love the idea about development of individual farmers as opposed to corporations, which every year are poisoning the population.
- I really love the economic incentives that are put in the BioCoin system (the simultaneous stimulation of production and consumption of quality farm products)
- I really love the team and Lavkalavka as working business in Moscow.

But, I spent 30 minutes to quickly look at the project in more details and I was confused in two points:

1. Why you choose PeerCoin technology?

I'm sure that 10 transactions per second not fast enough for such a large project. And In general, the PeerCoin project looks abandoned. So how you are planning to solve this network bandwidth issue? Did you consider the Graphene technology?

2. What the address with the stake 83% of all BioCoins?

I have looked at the rich list in biocoin explorer here http://block-explorer.biocoin.bio/richlist
Address B7xseoLGk7hEpMDDeSvZDKmmiAMHWiccok have 83% of all coins. How and why?

Looking forward for you answers. I am really interested to invest in your project, but these 2 points are strong stop signals for me.
And why you do not have any chat in slack or telegram? Thanks
xottabikrus

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:02:00 PM

- I really love the idea about development of individual farmers as opposed to corporations, which every year are poisoning the population.
- I really love the economic incentives that are put in the BioCoin system (the simultaneous stimulation of production and consumption of quality farm products)
- I really love the team and Lavkalavka as working business in Moscow.

But, I spent 30 minutes to quickly look at the project in more details and I was confused in two points:

1. Why you choose PeerCoin technology?

I'm sure that 10 transactions per second not fast enough for such a large project. And In general, the PeerCoin project looks abandoned. So how you are planning to solve this network bandwidth issue? Did you consider the Graphene technology?

2. What the address with the stake 83% of all BioCoins?

I have looked at the rich list in biocoin explorer here http://block-explorer.biocoin.bio/richlist
Address B7xseoLGk7hEpMDDeSvZDKmmiAMHWiccok have 83% of all coins. How and why?

Looking forward for you answers. I am really interested to invest in your project, but these 2 points are strong stop signals for me.
And why you do not have any chat in slack or telegram? Thanks
Telegram - https://t.me/biocoinchat
Faq - https://biocoin.bio/en/faq
xottabikrus

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:08:47 PM

Look, I like this coin, I've been a supporter of this coin As soon as I found out about it.
However, I have contacted support here more than once and only been told to email them.  I have sent three emails as requested, but yet to receive any response.  I understand problems happen, but a companies ability to resolve those problems shows how the company views its investors.  I would just obviously like the coins I purchased; why else would I waste my time contacting them and sharing my experience.

My experience is that I purchased coins, have been told they were dispersed, but this is what I see:

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: