Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [News] BIOCOIN - INTERNATIONAL BLOCKCHAIN-BASED LOYALTY PLATFORM  (Read 15090 times)
xottabikrus

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:39:36 PM

We continue to introduce agritech to you.

Chinese company ZhongAn Technology created a service GoGo Chicken. Farmers use it to write data about growing chicken into the database that is based on blockchain. Buyers can get that info through a smart phone application (will have information about it later!).

It works based on the following principle: a small device that is attached to the hen’s leg identifies the location of the hen and the number of steps. Food data for the hen is also written into the base. And recently added to the service technology of face recognition allows customers to watch over the purchased hen still at a farm through a smart phone application.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:55:42 AM

“For an hour the old man had been seeing black spots before his eyes and the sweat salted his eyes and salted the cut over his eye and on his forehead... I could not fail myself and die on a fish like this," he said. "Now that I have him coming so beautifully, God help me endure. I'll say a hundred Our Fathers and a hundred Hail Marys. But I cannot say them now."

So why do we remember Hemingway now? Oh yeah, for the fishing in Bali for 1,500 Bio.
#кaкпoтpaтитьbio
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:57:31 AM

News about the Bali hotel that accepts biocoins has excited many crypto enthusiasts. The founder of the hotel, Maxim Demenchuk, was answering questions in the chat https://t.me/biocoinchat_ru. We asked him what benefits hotel got from using biocoins.  Maxim said that BioCoin can be useful for any business. You can read more http://telegra.ph/Zachem-biznesu-nuzhen-BioCoin-01-15
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 06:59:27 AM

Boris Akimov almost caught a blue marlin. The fish got off the hook right near the boat. Are you not tired from our coverage from cryptoisland?

xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:00:46 AM

This was the fight of titans. The opinions split. We do understand that it is quite difficult to see a happy bright sun-shined face of Boris when you are actually sitting in snowy Russia. We will ask him to slow down. Though where is happiness? Happiness is in Biocoins, dear friends! You are the owners of the wonder token and you can do it exactly like Boris. Send us pictures of your purchases for bio to the chat and we will publish them.

Using the opportunity we want to let you know that you can fly a hang-glider on the south of the island.

So that sums up our coverage:) using the tag #кaкпoтpaтитьbio you can find information about purchases for token.
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:50:32 AM

Let’s put the purchases on the side for now and let’s talk a little about #agritech and other ICO in that field.

Demeter platform has been developed in Italy. This platform will allow people from all over the world to rent micro-fields in various parts of the world and cultivate them and use them for farming.

Platform’s concept is to enable farmers to sell their fresh and quality products with profits. And then people in cities could get organic products without intermediaries.

The process will be supported by a powerful community that will use blockchain technologies to issue certificates for the farms, control the production process, help each of the farms in their development. This should help farmers sustain competition, avoid scams and will solve the issues of product quality.
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:03:11 AM

Yesterday we posted news about an interview with that Bali hotel founder, and now here is the interview itself ( Translated from Telegra.ph)

Why does a business need BioCoin?

We received a lot of questions after the news that a Bali hotel Bondalem Beach Club accepts biocoins for payments. We answered these question in BioCoin chat. And then decided to interview the founder of the hotel Maxim Demenchuk. Before dealing with crypto currencies he had been a trader for 15 years, working with currencies, shares, bonds. So he knows enough about investments. Maxim explained why BioCoin can be useful for a business.

-Why did you decide that it is useful to have payments in BioCoin?

I like new trends, new things. It is possibly a  thrust for illiquid assets with high growth potential. ;-) BioCoin is not your true crypto currency which makes it even more appealing. I have read that there had been attempts to create similar loyalty systems in other countries though they did not work. BioCoin in spite of some flows is developing and if it keeps up the growth rate then in 2 years, if the government will allow it, the project will scale.

Additionally, it is easier to explain to any regular user how a loyalty system works than hold a lecture about crypto currencies, mining and etc.

We all deal with loyalty systems, store cards, coupons on a daily basis. What is then BooCoin for any business? It is one part of marketing, advertising.

-What does a hotel get from participation in the BioCoin loyalty system?
Advertisement, advertisement, advertisement. It does not cost anything, and time will show its effectiveness. I advise to use this marketing step to all my acquaintance from different businesses. However, when they hear the words “crypto currency”, they picture the MMM pyramid. I guess some had participated back then:) The project attracts partners, we in essence are creating a “closed club that is open to new participants”. We want to believe that everyone who becomes a partner will fulfill their obligations to accept and credit loyalty points BioCoin. It is true that there are difficulties with payments in crypto currencies in the RF. However, if a partner announced that he would accept it, then go ahead and accept, or leave the partnership. It is difficult now to pay for products and services in crypto currencies in Indonesia as well. 
If BioCoin is successful in scaling, I am sure it will benefit everyone. What is so bad that instead of numerous cards of Lenta, Perekrestok, Diksi, Baxettle, Pyaterochka, Mvideo, Eldorado etc, I will just hold one card with points.

The competition will certainly partially switch from price segment to service quality evaluation segment.

A little about Bondalem Beach Club:

The hotel opened in 2013. There are 4 luxury bungalows and 2 double-occupancy suites. There is an ongoing construction of a stand alone villa with 11 double occupancy suites on the hotel’s territory.  It will be possible to rent suites separately or the whole villa at once for large groups, corporate events, fitness/yoga tours, trainings. Launch time is set to May/June.

Payments in Biocoins are accepted directly at the time of booking or during the stay at the hotel restaurants.
Guests receive 10% bonuses in biocoins from money spent on lodgings and 5% for food purchases at the restaurants.
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:38:00 PM

Time has come to start with crypto currencies.

xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:19:07 PM

Boris Akimov, the founder of BioCoin is here! And no, we are not going to talk about Bali today. I often get asked whether I invest into crypto currencies, which crypto currencies and how much:)

I cannot call myself an experienced crypto trader or investor. I do invest into crypto currencies, very carefully, though it is more out of simple curiosity, to make it more interesting to watch trends. I am truly not an investor in mind, I am a businessman. Which tokens I have already invested in (obviously, not counting BioCoin as it is on the first and favorable place):

1. SibCoin
2. Waves
3. Utt
4. Peercoin

Siberian chervonets (SibCoin): This is our friend and strategic partner. We do a lot together. We are close friends with the project’s founder. Our latest joint project was the merchant for BioCoin that they helped us with (the news was announced on Monday on our channel).

United Traders: These are great guys, and we are planning a big partner project together. Farmers and traders are friends:) Here is a more emotional approach towards investments in UTT. However, with all that I understand that Anatoly Radchenko and partners are mega professional in what they do. I am pretty sure they will create a great project.

Peer Coin: we are their fork and we are conceptually close with them. This was one of the first Proof-of-Stake projects, same as BioCoin. It is also a green coin.

Waves: I personally know Ivanov a little and it is a truly powerful Russian project. Overall, personal acquaintance and partnership are defining moments for me. It is probably not completely right from an investor’s point of view. It is based more on personal sympathy and emotions. However, this is the type of a person I am.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Zcash, Bitcoin Cash and Ripple, to a lesser degree as I do not have many of these coins. I invested money mostly out of joint interest, I personally have not met Satoshi Hakamoto:)
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:27:16 PM

if all the devs comes from the Russia?And does it have any Introduction of the development team ?

Our team did not have much experience with blockchain before, however our strategic partners do have lots of experienced people for example, SIBCoin. And we have Gordeev and Shlyapnikov as consultants.
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:28:44 PM

This ICO is taking months and months, however, coin is already being traded on Livecoin Exchange, why this? Also, are there chances of BioCoin being considered MLM in the future? Is there a system behind it? Or is it just a representative coin of local communities? I'll be watching.

The final day for the ICO is February 18, 2018. The exchange listing is the decision of the management. Regarding MLM- the answer is no, the company is not going to be considered an MLM.
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:21:35 PM

And here is an important point on how I trade. I had a 2-3 weeks long spike of investor interest. I was buying something, kept checking coinmarketcap and other sites almost every day.

However, then I caught myself one morning with a thought that my life was turning into a nightmare. Instead of dedicating myself to real live matters I started the day with checking exchange rates. I slapped myself and shook my brain. And then I stopped doing that. Whatever happens there, so be it. We need to work and take care of ideas and projects. Farming, cooperation, organic agriculture, agricultural innovations. We are not investors. We have to work for BioCoin and spend time dealing with it and not checking exchange rates. So, I quit this sort of a drug addiction in a sense to check exchange rates 10 times a day. Now it happens not more than once in a few weeks. )

I might talk about how much I invested some other time:)
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

And by the way, Boris Akimov will give a speech and at a World Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Summit on January 27 in Moscow.

We will be expecting you there!

http://www.wbcsummit.org/
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:53:05 AM

Food tech and finances are the most powerful industries in the world. This is the conclusion reached by Dmitry Portnyagin, one of the most popular business blogger in Russia, in his insights 2017.

What happens though if these two industries get combined?) correct! BioCoin is the most powerful tool for the development of the green economy, the future of the economy.
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:32:08 AM

Here is Portnyagin’s post

Insights 2017. Part 6

I am assessing my flaws and getting them to an expert level. At the same time getting my strong sides to a God level

I used to think 3 competencies should be enough. Now I understand there should be
at least 5

Competition is the biggest economy driver. I would have never become the way I am today if not for my strong competitors

To compete means to constantly change, make things better and be creative

Power pressure of competitors is an obsolete business mindset. It will soon  completely disappear

You need to know only two things about your competitors such as where they are heading and their successful actions list

The stop in personal development guarantees a loss in business in the future

A good executive director means a 3-year strategy, constant search for growth points, ratio and indicators control and first power -circle people management

Skolkovo was taught to think big and was demonstrated a modern businessman mindset

Whoever controls a client also controls the market

Victim’s mindset blocks development

It is much easier to go from business to friendship than from friendship to business

Two the most powerful markets in the world are food and finance

I started growing rapidly when I stopped concentrating on what I did well and started developing my weak points

The next competencies are content marketing, smm, project management and venture investments

Personal conflicts should be put aside as company should win in the first place

To be thankful is also a skill

Many are proud of the fact that they work without days off. There is nothing to be proud of as it is a question of effectiveness

I understood how important it is to build a creative and cozy work environment. Now I cannot kick people out of the office

Businessmen leaving the market are just slow. Nowadays you are either quick or dead

A crazy partner is a good cop, system is a bad cop. I have friends but I do let the system do it’s part to punish from time to time. This is an ideal model
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:50:41 AM

By the way, #foodtech and #agritech are very close. Today we will talk about a project in between these two industries

A start up company Bext360 from
Colorado found how to apply technologies of a distributed ledger and artificial intelligence to modernize the coffee delivery chain.

Bext360 works on two steps. First step uses the sensor machine to evaluate the quality of the coffee beans. Then Bext360 directly connects coffee farmers with consumers that apply for coffee beans purchases. Then blockchain allows customers and retail sellers to track the coffee beans quality offered by the local farmers. The project is at the ICO stage at the moment.
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:48:07 PM

There are not many projects in #foodtech and #agritech in Russia.

However, Minselkhoz(Ministry of Agriculture) has already evaluated potential profits from such projects. They calculated that the use of internet, artificial intelligence and sensor drones it is possible to increase the average field crop yield by 15-20%. At the same time petrol, oil and lubricants costs can be decreased by 20% (they usually get stollen).

We hope the Ministry will soon appraise blockchain as well. So far it has only been done in Rosalcoholregulation (alcohol inventory will soon be done through blockchain).
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 04:13:49 PM

You can now check the BioCoin rate in an application BlockFolio.

xottabikrus

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:12:55 AM

Microsoft, by the way, also invests into #agritech

The company will put $50 mln to fight climate changes using artificial intelligence. The project will be quite useful for agriculture. According to the statement by the  Microsoft president Brad Smith, the goal is not to better analyze soil conditions and precipitations. The main task is to efficiently use the analysis’ results to increase crop yield and decrease the negative impact for the environment.
xottabikrus

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:36:54 AM

If you still do not know, you can buy or sell driving lessons, land plots and even an oil well for biocoins!
Legal services and marketing are also available for biocoins! Come join us on the exchange platform - https://t.me/BlO_Market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: