Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ♠️❤️STH Platform 🌏 High-tech decentralized blockchain system 🚀🌗  (Read 37777 times)
georgekkenney

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:09:28 PM

Liked the name SMARTHOLDEM, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

cannot get in telegram and slack any help dev?
direct telegram link https://t.me/smartholdem
use Telegram Reg form https://goo.gl/forms/HCfsqHc8JkQO9R4u1
technologiespro

Activity: 143
Merit: 101

Expert on the supernatural in the area of IT

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 10:43:06 AM

You have a great whitepaper, but i can't find some answers. Will be built-in exchange in main chain for other sidechains?

Yes, the main blockchain is intended for autoexchange with side chains through cross chain tx.
For gaming side chains, it is decided to use graphene technology.
Currently, the development of the bundle of our blockchain with graphene II gamechain, since tests show good results.

SMARTHOLDEM.IO  Decentralized Gaming Platform
technologiespro

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 11:30:55 AM

Liked the name SMARTHOLDEM, the development of this project until 2019, of course that is a long time for me. but it will pay off if the development of this project is very significant in the future, hopefully your project is successful.

We try to plan for a long timeline.
Based on the experience of cumbersome BlockChain, When in 5-10 years, the block becomes very large and slow.
Our approach is not to put everything in one basket, We share the financial and game chain.

Each game application has its own chain, but at the same time they are all related to the main blockchain.
This makes the compact main blockblockchain and leaves the maximum speed in games up to 100k tx/s

In the coming weeks we plan to release a beta version of the game client.

kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:18:20 AM

The WhitePaper tells us about  Affiliate Program.
Decentralized affiliate program in GameChain looks awesome. I do not remember that someone made such a thing.
esadam11

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

Is there a detailed introduction to the team? LinkedIn background information?
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 09:39:41 AM

where bounty thread dev
or still not yet open bounty, i want reserve indonesian translation if you need
vlad2323 (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 315

smartholdem_team

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 06:13:42 PM

Have  nice day!
indonesian is reserved for you.
We will contact you to discuss the details of community management in indonesian.
https://goo.gl/forms/UBqL3g7X9qYKbVFE2

♠️ Texas Holdem ♥️ Blockchain Poker ♣️! Open Beta! ♦️♣️♥️♠️Let's play Decentralized SmartHoldem Poker!
♦️Poker for Players! | Windows10, Linux, MacOS
technologiespro

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 03:35:42 AM

cannot get in telegram and slack any help dev?

Welcome to the slack chat https://member.smartholdem.io/slack.php

Buratinos

Activity: 952
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:23:45 AM

There are millions of people playing poker in the world. I'm sure that we will have a huge user base. SmartHoldem is doomed to success Wink
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 06:25:28 AM

So it is basically for poker and games like that?

Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:46:22 AM

yep its all for gambling. As i think poker room is only begining. As i can say At tht moment i think this project need a bit marketing. Hope devs will deal with that )

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
technologiespro

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:00:51 PM

The platform we offer is a completely different approach, we create P2P technologies without the ultimate owner, without locks, where there are no persons interested in any adjustment of probabilities with the most open format, where players will get really honest games where there are no talks about "dishonest admins" not necessarily in the gambling industry. Poker-Room is the first application in the platform.

Here, the token-holders "investors" participate in a fair fully automated the distribution, so in the Poker-Room it up to sum 5% of all games played every ~ 12 hours, in proportion to the available tokens. Also known is the minimum number of players required ~ = 10,000.

The number of connected applications is unlimited, it can be a really honest lotto, verified through the block chain, dice, PvP sea battle, or 3D Shooter, each can have its own parameters of token-holder rewards. At the moment we are focused on the Poker-Room.

For professional players, provide functions of extended statistics for all games, ratings.

The base token for external payments is STH, and various "assets" of other applications can be released inside the system, so at Poker-Room it is 240 000 000 000 chips (CPH), in lotto for example it can be 100 000 (LTH), etc. e. The more applications in the ecosystem, the more players and stakeholders interested in developing the platform of participants, the higher the level of prospects.

Each application has a separate fast game chain. The connection with the main block chain occurs through an atomic cross chain tx and smart events.
There is a possibility of exchanging without centralized exchanges between other altcoins supporting the atomic cross chain tx, bypassing any intermediaries.

Our team has experience developing and releasing games in Steam. I will be honest with you, this experience is not always successful, but we continue to move forward, and we consider any experience necessary.

technologiespro

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:05:28 PM

yep its all for gambling. As i think poker room is only begining. As i can say At tht moment i think this project need a bit marketing. Hope devs will deal with that )

The project really needs a marketing. We thank all the participants of the discussion for the support of the platform.

Champ1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:07:02 PM

interesting, good luck with the project!

CHANGE—First Global Crypto Bank | ICO |Discussion[/url
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:10:38 PM

The project really needs a marketing. We thank all the participants of the discussion for the support of the platform.
Yes i agree with you, potentially this project is great and  with huge massive marketing plans could be huge success, it will be nice to get some more info about the platform.
technologiespro

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:14:20 PM

There are millions of people playing poker in the world. I'm sure that we will have a huge user base. SmartHoldem is doomed to success Wink

Thank you for your confidence in the philosophy of SmartHoldem, we hope in the near future the first really working decentralized gaming applications in the eco system SmartHoldem will become a good example for other game developers!

technologiespro

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:25:25 PM

Yes i agree with you, potentially this project is great and  with huge massive marketing plans could be huge success, it will be nice to get some more info about the platform.

Ecosystem SmartHoldem immediately understand the difficult it is.
The uniqueness lies in the creation of new technological solutions in the BlockChain and game dev segment, the development of new approaches to smart contracts and events, the new levels of trust in the class Smart Events <> DAPPs.

Support for the cross chain atomic tx, i.e. It is possible to directly exchange tokens between other blockchain projects without the participation of exchanges,
which will be able to support the standard of the atomic cross chain transactions for their part (first come to mind Burst and Decred, perhaps in NXT / Ardor there is something similar).

One of the important goals of the platform is BlockChain's interaction with each other and the deployment of a fast gaming network of servers.
Unlike simple decentralized projects, the SmartHoldem architecture is more extensive, it involves more than 1 block chain, supernodes, game servers, game delegates, decentralized applications.

All this is going to a single well-coordinated multi-level mechanism.

anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:50:27 PM

Just came up here after some PM's from your team for joining the bounty.Just went through the posts and would like to know where is the information for the escrow? Cant rely on a website /whitepaper giving the whole facts and figures.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:23:59 PM

What the % of POS per year ? Will it be also offlane wallet for Smartholdem coins or only online ?

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: